It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a heaven?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jed001

Originally posted by starheart
Yes, there must be a heaven cause it seems that there is a hell.
Scientist discovered that the soul/spirit is electro-magnetic in frequency, and they now can observed it leave the body. Most of them went up, but there was no way to know if it went UP. But some souls went to a different place: they were snatched to the ground, and many acted as if they were trying to escape.
And there is many sources that say that an alien named ''Reptillians'' lives in the center of the Earth (like Hell and its demons), and that they LOVE souls. Even an very trustworthy military man said so.
So if there is Hell, there must be an Heaven. I can't imagine that we were created to just at the end ''POUF'' gone into nothingness like the Illuminati try to make us believe.

can you send some links to where you got this info, i would love to read more about it

I can't find it, for i lost the books, but here is a couples of links of true scientists that discovered Hell:
www.amightywind.com...
www.topix.com...

And here is the military man's book about the Reptilliens:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
It is in both books.

edit on 10-4-2012 by starheart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I can't find it, for i lost the books, but here is a couples of links of true scientists that discovered Hell:
www.amightywind.com...
www.topix.com...

It is in both books.

edit on 10-4-2012 by starheart because: (no reason given)

Your first link is dead.
Your second link is a page of internet comments regarding a story about drillers who heard "screams", yet no sources can be found.

I sincerely hope this isn't what constitutes rock-hard evidence for you.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by camus154

No, if i can find in my files the book and the article, i'll give their links.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by starheart

I appreciate the effort, but I can promise you whatever you may come up with won't be within a light year of any real evidence by any real scientist. Sorry, but it's the inevitable truth.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Just to clear up any misconceptions that you might have regarding "true scientists" who have "discovered" hell, this entire "drilling to hell" story goes like this:

1. The story became known from Trinity Broadcasting Network, a (surprise!) Christian network in California.
2. Trinity got the story from a Texas evangelist who was a frequent guest on their network.
3. The evangelist got the story from a Finnish newspaper called "Ammennusastia" that, according to him, was scientific and reputable.
4. The Finish newspaper turned out to be a Christian monthly newsletter that got the story from another Finnish newspaper, "Etela Soumen".
5. "Etela Soumen" did publish this account, but not as a story but rather in a feature section of user-submitted letters.
6. The reader who submitted this tale to the newspaper said he first heard of it from yet another Christian newsletter called "Vaeltajat".
7. "Vaeltajat" confirmed publishing this story in 1989 after having received it from--you guessed it--one of their readers.
8. Said reader got the story from--you guessed it--yet another Christian newsletter out of California called "Jewels of Jericho".

So. Perhaps now you can see how stunningly obvious this game of telephone has become. Some nutter Christian creates a wive's tale about drilling to hell, the story ping-pongs back and forth over the years and across several countries, only to wind up here in ATS! where you inform us all that "true scientists" have "proof" of Hell.

See the real story here.

Deny ignorance, indeed, my friend. The only real question here is how on earth could you believe such a thing with so little substantiation?
edit on 10-4-2012 by camus154 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Scientist discovered that the soul/spirit is electro-magnetic in frequency, and they now can observed it leave the body. Most of them went up, but there was no way to know if it went UP. But some souls went to a different place: they were snatched to the ground, and many acted as if they were trying to escape.
And there is many sources that say that an alien named ''Reptillians'' lives in the center of the Earth (like Hell and its demons), and that they LOVE souls. Even an very trustworthy military man said so.
So if there is Hell, there must be an Heaven. I can't imagine that we were created to just at the end ''POUF'' gone into nothingness like the Illuminati try to make us believe.

can you send some links to where you got this info, i would love to read more about it

www.amightywind.com...
www.topix.com...

It is in both books.

This thread was about heaven, not hell, and in heaven there's no such thing. Why when someone wants to talk about heaven, must others bring in hell, I just don't understand it!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

Why dont we work to make earth our concept of heaven, for our selves, and all future family souls who are born on this planet? the concept of heaven was born out of us living on this planet,, imagining and striving for a brighter future.

Precisely my thinking. Instead of waiting to die, imagine and create and do something to help bring heaven into this world.

"Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven."

Heaven is the unmanifest first/last cause, the center and the source, but the "earth" is the domain of manifestation. If we don't begin to experience a slice of heaven now (no matter how thin) then we will never get there, because there's no time like the present, which is an eternally unfolding present moment.

Thankfully, more and more Christians are beginning to think this way, and as such are getting into increasing sympathetic harmonious connection with where Jesus was really coming from.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I would agree with you if there were not people that were filthy rich, while others starve. I would assume Hell would not be enjoyable for anyone.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jed001

Can you elaborate on this a little more please? If you would be so kind

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake

I would assume Hell would not be enjoyable for anyone.

Unless you embrace it for what it is

Is there a heaven

I think not
Your born grow up enjoy all the highs and lows that life throws your way then
Die
And become worm food

Cran

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by cranspace

Is there a heaven

I think not
Your born grow up enjoy all the highs and lows that life throws your way then
Die
And become worm food

Cran

I think this (quoted) is relevant to the discussion, especially for those who may have become attached to a purely materialist monist perspective ie: matter alone is primary and consciousness nothing but an epiphenomenon of matter - that the human being is nothing but a "thing" and reality, just a bunch of things.

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by WarJohn

I've come to understand that there are two minds, a classical one, or the brain-mind of matter, chemistry, synapses, and a quantum holographic one, which sits on top of the wet struff which acts like a substrate for quantum mind, which is universal.

This would suggest that at the higher levels, the mind or brain and nervous system is in reality, not just localized inside the scull, but operates as a transmission and recieving device, exchanging information non-locally with something called the zero-point-field or akashic field.

In fact, there is a substance that is endogenous to the brain capable of causing the neurological substrate to organize itself into something called a Bose-Einstein Condensate, making of the brain-mind a super-neuron in perfect alignment with the cosmic neuron, like a node on a much larger system of mind.

At the very least, materialist monism (matter alone is primary) is dead, or fast passing away, and neither is it even in congruent alignment with modern science, or for that matter, our own personal experience ie: we are not just a "thing".

Interesting story and interpretation, thanks for sharing!

I'll come back and post the ideas of some leading scientists, that support this view of reality, which might be described as a monistic idealism (consciousness, not matter, is primary).

Perhaps heaven isn't so far away after all..

here we go..

================================

"The God Theory" by Bernard Haisch
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1249274834&sr=8-1

Haisch is an astrophysicist whose professional positions include Staff Scientist at the Lockheed Martin Solar and Astrophysics Laboratory, Deputy Director for the Center for Extreme Ultraviolet Astrophysics at the University of California, Berkeley, and Visiting Fellow at the Max-Planck Institute for Extraterrestrial Physics in Garching, Germany. His work has led to close involvement with NASA; he is the author of over 130 scientific papers; and was the Scientific Editor of the Astrophysical Journal for nine years, as well as the editor in chief of the Journal of Scientific Exploration.

an excerpt

If you think of whitte light as a metaphor of infinite, formless potential, the colors on a slide or frame of film become a structured reality grounded in the polarity that comes about through intelligent subtraction from that absolute formless potential. It results from the limitation of the unlimited. I contend that this metaphor provides a comprehensible theory for the creation of a manifest reality (our universe) from the selective limitation of infinite potential (God)...
If there exists an absolute realm that consists of infinite potential out of which a created realm of polarity emerges, is there any sensible reason not to call this "God"? Or to put it frankly, if the absolute is not God, what is it? For our purposes here, I will indentify the Absolute with God. More precisely I will call the Absolute the Godhead. Applying this new terminology to the optics analogy, we can conclude that our physical universe comes about when the Godhead selectively limits itself, taking on the role of Creator and manifesting a realm of space and time and, within that realm, filtering out some of its own infinite potential...
Viewed this way, the process of creation is the exact opposite of making something out of nothing. It is, on the contrary, a filtering process that makes something out of everything. Creation is not capricious or random addition; it is intelligent and selective subtraction. The implications of this are profound.

If the Absolute is the Godhead, and if creation is the process by which the Godhead filters out parts of its own infinite potential to manifest a physical reality that supports experience, then the stuff that is left over, the residue of this process, is our physical universe, and ourselves included. We are nothing less than a part of that Godhead - quite literally.

Next, by Ervin Laszlo

Science and the Akashic Field, an Integral Theory of Everything, 2004
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1249275852&sr=8-1

And, his other seminal work
Science and the Reenchantment of the Cosmos: The Rise of the Integral Vision of Reality
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1249275852&sr=8-6

Ervin Laszlo is considered one of the foremost thinkers and scientists of our age, perhaps the greatest mind since Einstein. His principal focus of research involves the Zero Point Field. He is the author of around seventy five books (his works having been translated into at least seventeen languages), and he has contributed to over 400 papers. Widely considered the father of systems philosophy and general evolution theory, he has worked as an advisor to the Director-General of the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization. He was also nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in both 2004 and 2005. A multidisciplinarian, Laszlo has straddled numerous fields, having worked at universities as a professor of philosophy, music, futures studies, systems science, peace studies, and evolutionary studies. He was a sucessful concert pianist until he was thirty eight.

In his view, the zero-point field (or the Akashic Field, as he calls it) is quite literally the "mind of God".

Naming Hal Puthoff, Roger Penrose, Fritz-Albert Popp, and a handful of others as "front line investigators", Laszlo quotes Puthoff who says of the new scientific paradigm:

[What] would emerge would be an increased understanding that all of us are immersed, both as living and physical beings, in an overall interpenetrating and interdependant field in ecological balance with the cosmos as a whole, and that even the boundary lines between the physical and "metaphysical" would dissolve into a unitary viewpoint of the universe as a fluid, changing, energetic/informational cosmological unity."

an excert from Science and the Akashic Field, an Integral Theory of Everything

Akasha (a . ka . sha) is a Sanskrit word meaning "ether": all-pervasive space. Originally signifying "radiation" or "brilliance", in Indian philosophy akasha was considered the first and most fundamental of the five elements - the others being vata (air), agni (fire), ap (water), and prithivi (earth). Akasha embraces the properties of all five elements: it is the womb from which everything we percieve with our senses has emerged and into which everything will ultimately re-descend. The Akashic Record (also called The Akashic Chronicle) is the enduring record of all that happens, and has ever happened, in space and time."

Laszlo's view of the history of the universe is of a series of universes that rise and fall, but are each "in-formed" by the existence of the previous one. In Laszlo's mind, the universe is becoming more and more in-formed, and within the physical universe, matter (which is the crystallization of intersecting pressure waves or an interference pattern moving through the zero-point field) is becoming increasing in-formed and evolving toward higher forms of consciousness and realization.

------------

According to James Oroc's experiences (Tryptamine Palace), when the ego is dissolved in consciousness through the temporary formation of a type of neurological "Bose Einstein Condensate", there is no real dilineation or distinction between individual consciousness and God-consciousness or the universal "akashic field" (Lazslo) aka Zero Point Field.

=========================

edit on 25-4-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edited

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake
reply to post by jed001

Can you elaborate on this a little more please? If you would be so kind

sure, i am not going to go into to much detail; if you want the full story pm me. growing up my family was never much into organized religion my parents did not care. i have always had lucid and very vivid dreams some dreams that i had when i was 5 years old i can still remember them like i had them last night. i had one perticular dream the best way to describe it; it was a false awakening. A being walked out of my closet in my room and bid me to come with him, it did not fource me and i was not afraid so i went. the being showed me that if we live a good life on earth the next life; ( for lack of a better term) will be good. we can relieve all the happy times in our life but if we are evil we are stuck living the bad times in our life. I am 44 years old now and i can still remeber the dream like i had it last night. like i said my parents never pushed heavan or religion so it was a topic that was never on my mind

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

www.amightywind.com...
www.topix.com...

It is in both books.

This thread was about heaven, not hell, and in heaven there's no such thing. Why when someone wants to talk about heaven, must others bring in hell, I just don't understand it!

Sorry.

I was trying to say that if hell existed, then heaven must exist as well.
Now, putting hell aside, i do not believe that we don't exist anymore after death, even if we would exists as random particules. I believe that we continue to live and that our new life is as real and physical than on Earth. So there must be a heaven, a world adapted to our souls, as Earth and other physical places is adapted to our bodies.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Multidimensional (beyond 3D) extensions of our physical beings AKA soul?

Is that what you are saying?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The Holy Bible, the Quran, many other religious texts, personal experience, many NDE reports, and billions of others will confirm:

Yes, heaven is real.

Good OP

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I just read your OP again more thoroughly,

I am thoroughly impressed.

This is one of the best New Age threads I've ever read.

Excellent work.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Multidimensional (beyond 3D) extensions of our physical beings AKA soul?

Is that what you are saying?

Yes. Although that ''dimensions'' is not quite the word for that. Dimensions are the matrix of our universes: the x (longitude), the y (latitude), the z (depth), and time.
But yes, i mean the non-physical extension of our bodies. Some call it the ''astral body''. The astral body/soul can leave anytime the body, although not very far when we're alive (we experience it when we sleep, or realm jump, or remote-viewing). But when we die, the astral body is releashed of his ''leashe'' and can go now anywhere. It is there that it is believed that the soul goes to a resting place (although it is not the angel-filled-and-white-heaven of the bible) which is adapted to restore and rest the soul until it is longing for a physical world and return in a body.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Why would anything long to get back to the physical world? All that is here is greed, corruption, and violence... yes, there is love and acceptance, but for the most part, it is the former.

Not doubting what you are saying, just confused as to why anything would want to return here.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake

Life there is peaceful and have nothing of here. But like when we are attracted to a video game because of it's challenges, the souls out there become tired of the same uneventful and peaceful life; they want challenges, more actions, more emotions, feelings.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

That is understandable. I guess it falls in the grass is always greener outlook. Here on earth, we hope for something better...in that place, they do as well. Endless cycle I guess?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join