It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Mandelson partying with Nat Rothschild ... and the security guards DEFINITELY don't want you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I think these swine are planning something right now during all the current banker resignations happening something seems weird.also seeing how hard his security was trying to hide him.- as confirmed before Peter Mandelson is a tool of the Rothschild.
also with them is Peter Munk the founder of the mining company Barrick Gold,-the world's largest gold-mining company.a modern day Cecil Rhodes.
another komrad of the Rothschilds seems to be Milo Đukanović another satanic elite.
i will surely do more research on the topic.
i think they are discussing a future world currency that will be implemented after the economies of the world collapse.
what should we make of this you guys?
did any body notice how in the title to the source they did not mention the name Rothschild ?
hope for the best and expect the worst

mods- im not sure where this fits best.it probably was best in the new world order forum
www.dailymail.co.uk...

here are some more of the Rothschild partners or puppets

Former BP boss Tony Hayward

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich

Rothschild and other billionaire investors have backed plans to establish an Adriatic St Tropez at Porto Montenegro, which is why he was probably so keen to host his party there. The three-day no-expenses spared bash was an unofficial launch party for the development, built on the remains of a dilapidated Communist-era naval base. The waterfront has had to be cleared of the rusting hulks of old warships. But they have salvaged one submarine, with plans to turn it into an exotic cocktail bar. Plans are also in place for an international school and golf course to cater for super-rich residents, while a nearby commercial shipyard is to be turned into a maintenance yard for superyachts. For hours before the start of the party the whole venue had been a building site swarmed over by mostly British construction workers. Dress code for last night was 'disco chic' and the celebration was dubbed 'Nat's disco soiree' which took place around 65-metre infinity pool. The birthday celebrations continued the next day with a 'hangover lunch' in the sunshine around the infinity pool. Many of the high-profile guests are so discreet in their private lives security has been given cards to identify who's who. The party is set to continue throughout the weekend.

so they are planning to build a paradise for the wealthy but i thing there is much more to this.

update:i found an article with connections to Saif Gaddafi(who also has ties with Hollywood ), and prince Andrew.
www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.infiniteunknown.net...
THEIR TIME IS COMING
edit on 14-3-2012 by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Lord Mandelson arrived at the party wearing a dark-blue open-necked shirt and white chinos and was immediately surrounded by security staff who ushered him towards a launch. When the Mail on Sunday reporter tried to take a picture on his mobile, the bouncers swooped. One 6ft guard with a strong East European accent said ‘Let me see your phone’, as he snatched it away. He then deleted the only picture of Lord Mandelson the device contained. Handing the phone back, he told the reporter: ‘No pictures here please.’ Another heavily built security guard said: ‘Take a walk now. Just take a walk. I don’t want to see you here ever again.’ An MoS photographer was also forced to delete all the photographs he stored on a camera memory card and told to leave immediately. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
reply to post by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST

wtf ...
he can't even be photographed in a public place...?
whats the secret ...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

edit on 14-3-2012 by AnimositisominA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
"These scum-bag peasants....Dirty, unwashed, stupid and needy. See how they protest, while I am so far above and so insulated that I can barely hear them. They yell they have no money, that we have stolen it all, and they cannot even afford a loaf of bread. Bread?!! Ha! Let them eat cake for all I care!"

Such were the thoughts of Marie Antoinette.....Before her head ended up in a basket.

History has a habit of repeating itself, whether it is a selfish woman in a ridiculous powdered wig, a punk with a bunch of goons to protect him from getting his picture taken, or even a family that has had it coming for over 200 years.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Marie Antoinette's remarks could be misinterpretation, and most likely are, but I get the point. Maybe the difference is that we know in our time, that these guys are a bunch of chisellers from the public purse.

new topics

top topics

join