It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

J.P. Morgan Chase's Ugly Family Secrets Revealed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Furious! Absolutely furious!

I had heard about the peasant insurance some time back. Un-freakin-believable. Hearts as black as coal. Nothing less.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Just came across this. Apparently we have another whistleblower posting on the cftc.gov site.

This person's opening statement is pretty good...

Hello, I am a current JPMorgan Chase employee. This is an open letter to all commissioners and regulators. I am emailing you today b/c I know of insider information that will be damning at best for JPMorgan Chase. I have decided to play the role of whistleblower b/c I no longer have faith and belief that what we are doing for society is bringing value to people. I am now under the opinion that we are actually putting hard working Americans unaware of what lays ahead at extreme market risk. This risk is unnecessary and will lead to wide-scale market collapse if not handled properly.

Comment for Public Information Collection 77 FR 8817

Would it be too much to hope the floodgates might open?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I mad bro!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
JP Morgan was a founding member of the Federal Reserve, enough said.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
edit on 15-3-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
What I continue to find interesting is that banks can "sell" their debt and consiquently your debt to people you never had an agreement or binding contract with...such as the home loans and missing titles fiasco that blew up not too long ago...

I wonder if the contract is voided once they sell the debt due to the fact the debtee never signed a contract with the buyer of the debt therefor legally they couldn't be held responsible for the money 3rd party collectors are coming after them for.

In most cases people pay the 3rd party collectors because they can be quite intimidating and scary I guess....But what happens when someone fights the 3rd party debt collectors on the ground they never signed a contract to pay the debt collectors and therefor cannot be held responsible for that debt??

edit on 15-3-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

VERY important good catch. S&F&

[bump]

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I don't comment much, but when I do...

Every time I read something about JPM/C it sounds more and more like a real life sequel to the Boiler Room

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Earthscum

Excellent point!

It truly is like something out of the movie Boiler Room. (That scene where they repeat Gordon's "greed is good speech" was disturbing.)

Churn and burn baby!
Churn and burn!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

I'm of the mindset that, barring the few exceptions, most people who manage to become filthy stinking rich are sociopaths. Theres only a few ways to get that knda money, and i'd say most of them have being a sociopath as a prerequisite.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The Morgan banking family are a right arm for the Rockefeller family so nothing to look here let's move on!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zedux
The Morgan banking family are a right arm for the Rockefeller family so nothing to look here let's move on!

this family, like the Rothschild must be uprooted from the roots.
their influence has been seen before in the book "The Best Enemy Money Can Buy".-Anthony Sutton
this includes the ford family and a few others.
they are getting away with it because most of us are blind to the facts. however their time will come.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-3-2012 by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by pyrodude
Ok, First off I worked in this division at the San Antonio office. In fact for a short time I worked for the manager they reference (Jason Lazinbat) and let me assure you there are some serious mis-representations in this article. First off a judgment is based on a balance plus fees. These fees are laid out in the contract that was accepted when the consumer got the card. On top of that is added the cost to collect and any filing fees for the attorneys. On average that was around $500-$750 by judgment. If the customer fights it in court fee's go up. I know everyone will say this robbery, evil and extortion. Ok, it’s tough, I get it. But you enter into a contract to repay the money. Also once you get to this department there a numerous ways to resolve it once your there. We offered payment arrangements, settlements and numerous other options. Anyway, I know I'm going to get slaughtered over this so go ahead, do your worst. Ask me whatever and see if I can answer questions or at least shed light on things. No I do not work, there any longer, I have since moved away from my beloved Texas. Also, the manager referenced in here, who is claimed to have said " just go along and get it in gear" (summed up) is one of the good guys, he is an excellent manager and great leader. He would be tough on someone but he would never do someone harm or force someone to do something either against the law or unethical.

Behold a wolf in sheep's clothing....

The fact you stated about you did not work for him very long leaves me to question how well you could of really known this person? So then why should anyone feel "assured" of your opinion?

BTW most families of serial killers had no idea the person was crazy, a murderer, or was even capable of such crimes...
edit on 19-3-2012 by SmArTbEaTz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
This is why I have a really big smile when I get a Chase Credit Card approval in the mail about once a week.

I take the letter and rippppp it in half and throw it in the garbage. I do that with all credit cards apps from BoA, Chase, Wells Fargo, etc...... the more letters I get the more pleasure it gives me to rip those suckers up.

The only credit card I have is from my Local Credit Union.
edit on 15-3-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

You and me both!

<< 1   >>

join