It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A U.F.O. Factory on Mars?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by RPeternell
reply to post by Human_Alien

Okay! Curt and I are just getting a few kicks here, I am his brother. It pisses him off to see people act like most people in this thread. He just wishes ya'll would open up your minds. He tells me where to try and bring in images, so I try. I cannot say anymore other than Curtis says " Only wise men keep a open mind"
RPeternell
He just said His german luger would of fired within the cockpit!

So you are not who you claimed to be?

Have you read the T&C? I suggest doing so.

Further, what do you mean "getting a few kicks here" ? Has this been a joke?
edit on March 15th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

reply to post by DissonantOne

Why dont you just search Curt and then my last name and then Nasa. If that will make you feel better!

I am trying to help you (not that you even asked) but why are you talking in riddles and not more direct?
NASA Mentor: Curtis Peternell ???????????????
web.mst.edu...

That's the only thing I found.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Okay! Curt and I are just getting a few kicks here, I am his brother. It pisses him off to see people act like most people in this thread. He just wishes ya'll would open up your minds. He tells me where to try and bring in images, so I try. I cannot say anymore other than Curtis says " Only wise men keep a open mind"
RPeternell

So your now saying your not Curtis Peternell?.....but your his brother?.....am I right so far?
Why did you claim to be your brother?

Your brother is an art & design professional?.....correct?
Why does he not know how photoshop works?.....and what an over pixillated image is?

And once again, why did you claim to be your brother?....it would appear that you (and your brother) get a buzz from hoaxing people.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Hi All, this is Curtis. I told him to say that he was me because of the total ignorance on this thread. This will be the first and the last time I post to Above top stupid! Be nice to people! Like my brother!!!!! Curtis Peternell

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Hi All, this is Curtis. I told him to say that he was me because of the total ignorance on this thread. This will be the first and the last time I post to Above top stupid! Be nice to people! Like my brother!!!!! Curtis Peternell

Hi Curtis

The ignorance began with the Opening Post.

Shut that door on your way out mate,

Argyll

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Who is: RPeternell?
Your brother is: Curtis Peternell?

Who is:
Signature:
C.R. Peternell?

I'm getting a very weird Norman Bates feeling here.
You're on your own OP.
Good luck. Godspeed and stop looking at things too closely.

They say in physics: If a grade-schooler can't understand it then ......it's probably all wrong.

Keep it simple!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I very rarely if ever agree with you H_A......but on this I do.

Very high weirdness from the OP'er

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RPeternell

Finally.....now I understand where and why the entire western world has a money drain. We are told there is an economical crisis. Thats why no bankers are arrested for fraud or incompetent conduct..I just knew it there was more to it.

Should I
...or should I ...
.....or.....
.....or maybe....
......I don't...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
"Unbelievable anomaly" = digital compression artifacts.

JHC... the stupidity of the posts on ATS has gotten to such a degree that I am just about ready to stop visiting this site. There is much crap on here and almost nothing worth reading any more. I have to sort through all this BULLSH1T to get to anything of real interest.

Stop posting this garbage. UFOs on the sun, UFO factories in the martian atmosphere. STOP!

edit on 15-3-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

I suppose you don't want to see proof of my Mickey Mouse shaped Alien craft found in the Crab Nebula then?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Closed for Staff Review

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join