It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Live Illinois University

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Ron paul is speaking live at this url. Thise event lasts until 8 pm central time.
Please share and have others watch.
revolutionpac.com...
edit on 3/14/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--All Caps

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Looks like quite a crowd. I think he is on now

edit on 14-3-2012 by Corruptedstructure because: sp

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
They are saying 5000+ in attendence.
The ONLY GOP candidate with any substantial and consistent crowds at these rallies. Yet watch him supposedly get like 5% in Illinois.
uh huh.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
He just went on (unless my stream is lagging) thanks for sharing.
edit on 14-3-2012 by ReadyPower because: spelling

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Yes, because all those kids aren't going to take the 2-4 hour drive home on a school day just to vote.

The majority of those kids live in the Chicago area...and are most likely registered to vote in their home town.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Please flag this up so others can see!
2nd line

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I knew you were gonna appear here sooner or later
2nd
edit on 14-3-2012 by Sorayugiman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Wookiep

Yes, because all those kids aren't going to take the 2-4 hour drive home on a school day just to vote.

The majority of those kids live in the Chicago area...and are most likely registered to vote in their home town.

They don't all look like kids to me, of course you would draw that mainstream conclusion though. Maybe you can watch the feed and point out how this crowd of 5000 is just a bunch of kids.

What you are saying could apply to any candidate anyway, so it really doesn't hold anything other than your opinion.
edit on 14-3-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Wow the crowd is HOT. Amazing.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

reply to post by Wookiep

They don't all look like kids to me, of course you would draw that mainstream conclusion though. Maybe you can watch the feed and point out how this crowd of 5000 is just a bunch of kids.

What you are saying could apply to any candidate anyway, so it really doesn't hold anything other than your opinion.

He is on a college campus....the place he is at is right next to a bunch of dorms.

Same thing with his Michigan State rally.

I would say the majority of people at this rally are University of Illinois students....and that is why Ron Paul went there because he knows where he is popular.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I disagree. I'm sure there ARE a lot of college kids there, but any Paul supporter would show up to this thing regardless of if it's a university or a taco stand. You wouldn't know the passion of this group because you're not in it.

To say even a college RP supporter wouldn't take the time to vote is pretty ignorant as well.
It's ok, I don't expect you to get it since you aren't in the "club".

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Wookiep

He is on a college campus....the place he is at is right next to a bunch of dorms.

Same thing with his Michigan State rally.

I would say the majority of people at this rally are University of Illinois students....and that is why Ron Paul went there because he knows where he is popular.

While part of what you're saying is true, it doesn't really make sense. If you care enough to go to a Ron Paul rally, then you'll probably care enough to vote early, vote absentee, or drive to your home county to vote. I'm in college myself, and my home county is about 3 hours away, but that didn't stop me from absentee voting for Paul!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Well its over and it was a pretty good speech

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Currently there. Just wanted to bump the thread and mark it for later.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Quite encouraging on the numbers there. Especially since the dinosaur corporate media no longer covers him. His message will make a great president!
Looking forward to the last debate next week

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
5000+ in attendance. Hmmm, betcha won't hear nothing about that on msm. But I think santorum had 300. That's news worthy. What a joke msm is.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I went tonight...check out the Pictures! I was sitting next to ZACK with his family! All ages were there in attendance, from 7 year olds to 70 year young, great turn out! Glad to be a part of it!
www.news-gazette.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I disagree. I'm sure there ARE a lot of college kids there, but any Paul supporter would show up to this thing regardless of if it's a university or a taco stand. You wouldn't know the passion of this group because you're not in it.

To say even a college RP supporter wouldn't take the time to vote is pretty ignorant as well.
It's ok, I don't expect you to get it since you aren't in the "club".

Believe what you will...it doesn't really matter.

I was just trying to give you guys a glimpse of reality...but don't let that get in the way of your pre-emptive cries of fraud.

new topics

top topics

join