It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Tells Prophet: Monsterous Creatures Will Walk This Earth During The Great Tribulation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
At this juncture, we see the descimation of a silly thread into a Christian hating squabble by people who do not care to contribute, but rather to insult and throw verbal trash into the hat.

Prophesy must alway bear fruit in truth, or yes, it is false and the prophet/prophetess is a liar and a sinner.

That is all need be known of that part.

As for the whole point of the post, read MATT 24:36.

How would we as humans, even the "Elite" in Hollywood and so on, have an inkling of the year that Jesus returns or the Tribulation begins? It is not feasible if you have any belief in the Word.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

GOG & MAGOG

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shred

Originally posted by Taz2122
reply to post by dalan.

Religion is a disease.

How come most religious people always focus on doom and gloom? Aren't you suppose to embrace love, you know "love thy neighbour" and all that jazz?

Oh, I forgot, your "god" also condones genocide and human sacrifce.

Hmm.. Generalizing is a disease. I wouldn't say "most" religious people when it is just a vocal minority. It's too bad that people tend to focus on the vocal minority and draw conclusions based on that. Most christians I know are normal, hard working people who just happen to believe in a creator. Nothing wrong with that imo.

We're not really talking about the adherents as much as the beliefs themselves.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
They have been for some time! Aren't you paying attention???

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Wouldnt an organization such as the illuminati want to keep this kind of information away from us? They hide all the political stuff and some religious things as well. Why should this be any different?

If monsterous creatures do appear once the tribulation starts then id be scared but for now im not believing a thing

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join