It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Tells Prophet: Monsterous Creatures Will Walk This Earth During The Great Tribulation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

Your very first source is not credible. I couldn't get past the first link without knowing there was a problem. If I could get past it, I would entertain the rest of your video presentations.
And .....Though it may be true.......Monsters and things:
There will be some of these things happen. We do not need AmightyWind to tell us so. It is in Daniel and Revelation. Warning: There is great danger in following false teachings and prophets.

One must first get past the accuracy of AmightyWind and determine if this prophetess is indeed who and what she claims to be. This person claims to be “Of God” and has the ear of God and is a prophet.
I have done a great deal of research on this ministry and there are inconsistencies in her messages. That is, some things do not line up with the very word of God she is proclaiming. Keeping in mind a prophet need only be wrong once to be a false prophet since a true prophet will never be wrong. Now for the......
Supporting Scripture:
A.Deuteronomy 18:22 When a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing does not happen or come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him.
B. Jeremiah 28:9 As for the prophet who prophesies of peace, when the word of the prophet comes to pass, the prophet will be known as one whom the LORD has truly sent.
In the following video the point is well made by scripture that Elizabeth of AmightyWind has a problem with saying God himself will Judge all people, when it is clear that the bible says it is indeed
Jesus who will be the Judge. By name in Hebrew, there is a clear difference. John 5:22

blip.tv...

In the past I have found several problems with this persons prophecies. But it only takes once to be
a false prophet...hence we only need one example. If the source is determined to be false by Gods word ...even a small thing. It is false. Believe not that prophet. If you follow that prophet you will be deceived.
See Deut. 18:22 above

Others have exposed this persons messages as well. I point this out to expose her credibility.
It may be wise to leave this web site and person alone. Once again..I can take more time and list more problems, but it really only takes one according the the Scriptures. And there is one in this video which I consider no small thing. I have verified it by inserting quotes of the scriptures above which clearly contradicts the Word of God.
Once I established a false prophet was being quoted I felt compelled to point it out. And for me it simply negates the need to go any further: I felt this important enough to spend the time compiling it.
Beware false prophets in these days. But it is only good advice if you take it.
blip.tv...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Elisabeth 'Elijah' Nikomia False Prophetess
www.midnightinamerica.net...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Guys, dont shoot me for this, but the OP is a newbie, and it was a poorly done thread, but havnt we all buggered it up at some point?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by navione

How do you prove it one way or the other without an admission from someone in the know? It's nothing but a conspiracy theory unless you can show that it was done deliberately. I've yet to see a scintilla of evidence for this anywhere as of yet.

Once you get past that first hurdle, comes the question: for what purpose?

To legitimately warn humanity so precautions can be taken? No. Unless you're already conspiracy-minded you're not going to decode these ludicrous messages (that only become even remotely discernible after the fact), and no offense to this board but the ATS crowd is not who Hollywood would want to save if this was the true purpose.

To clear their conscience so when it happens they'll feel like they did what they could? See above.

So why are they doing it?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

it's biblical endtimes stuff,the bible gives plenty of warning, who does what to whom and why .That's what it all boils down too. If you don't believe the bible it won't make any sense lots of what is written about this was a total mystery to thousands of generations of humans who read it in times past.Before the means and ways to make it happen came about.

it's not just about glow in dark cats like these it's about polluting the DNA of every living thing on the planet can you say Monsanto? so Lucifer gets to be king of the World so Messiah has nothing to return to but scorched earth.

that's the why.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Just like the lone gun man episode with the tower attack, or the admission that that the government spends BILLIONS on idea placement, and illegally buys news stories, even the war movie propaganda every time the US goes to invade some other country...even jack baur and his torture is good for you in 24

It isn't so far fetched

why?
the powers that be seem to have a thing for
telegraphing a punch.
Its like calling your shots in billiards..its a sign of skill and power that what you said was intentional and not an accident..a fluke
so you own the power demonstrated by the completion of what was said.

PS
any body ever hear of how they make body armour out of the genetic cross between spiders and goats?

A HERD of goats containing spider genes is about to be milked for the ingredients of spider silk to mass-produce one of nature's most sought-after materials.

Scientists have for the first time spun synthetic spider silk fibres with properties approaching the real thing, paving the way for their use in artificial tendons, medical sutures, biodegradable fishing lines, soft body armour and a host of other applications.

Webster and Peter, genetically altered goats unveiled today by the Canadian company Nexia, are the founders of a GM herd whose offspring will produce spider silk protein in their milk that can be collected, purified and spun into the fibres. Females will begin mass-producing spider milk in the second quarter of this year for a variety of military and industrial uses.

Spider silk has long been admired by material scientists for its unique combination of toughness, lightness and biodegradability. Dragline silk, which comprises the radiating spokes of a spider web, is stronger than the synthetic fibre Kevlar, stretches better than nylon and, weight for weight, is five times stronger than steel.

These incredible qualities are the product of 400 million years of evolution. Now spider yarn has been spun by the US Army and the company Nexia Biotechnologies of Montreal, marking a milestone in efforts to ape arachnids.

www.telegraph.co.uk...
now I understand they are getting ready to clone mamoths...
(haha, maybe cross them with spider goats! or battletanks)

beside the wooly, what does the word mamoth mean?

edit on 14-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
Guys, dont shoot me for this, but the OP is a newbie, and it was a poorly done thread, but havnt we all buggered it up at some point?

Doctorswife, you are perfectly correct. To the OP: My apologies for being so snide. Please don't let any of this discourage you from being a contributing member. Authoring a thread is a matter of trust, and some of us took unfair advantage. Sorry again....
edit on 3/14/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Doctorswife, you are perfectly correct. To the OP: My apologies for being so snide. Please don't let any of this discourage you from being a contributing member. Authoring a thread is a matter of trust, and some of us took unfair advantage. Sorry again....
edit on 3/14/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

Doctors Wife: I too agree. ...For the OP..I to apologize for such a direct approach. Yes I have buggered it in the past. authoring a thread also takes time and the readers should be more polite. AKA me
dh

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Ruh Roh.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
re Dr's wife
I thought the mix of humor and opinion has been very entertaining and thought provoking and has made this a most interesting thread
Its just one of those topics that invites a wide range of posts

well, at the best of times you never know what to expect

to dry a thread ususally will sink like rock

so heh heh best to be prepared for anything

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

JOHN CARTER= JESUS CHRIST = Antichrist = Alien Savior comes to save planet Earth

I remember hearing the same stupid claim about ET too, supposedly ET was Hollywood's answer to Jesus, since he was a Savior from another planet. You are aware that John Carter is based upon A BOOK OF THE SAME NAME, that was written by the guy who wrote TARZAN, we're not talking about a recent book here. You may as well claim that Journey to the Center of the Earth was propaganda for not showing sinners roasting in Hell

You are also, I hope, aware that the motif of a hero or savior figure, in stories and popular culture, likely pre-dates written language itself. Any story that features a savior is not attempting to steal Jesus' thunder, Jesus was not the first epic hero in mythology by any stretch of the imagination. Did it ever occur to you that the author might have used the name John Carter as a positive reference to Jesus rather than as some sinister conspiracy... no, of course not, this is ATS

By the way, there was an episode of South Park about the BP Oil Spill where BP opened a portal to another dimension and Cthulhu and other creatures from his realm came out and starting slaughtering people. Clearly this too must be part of the prophecy. So I say bring on Cthulhu and the Old Ones!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by navione

I was honestly being sarcastic. I certainly believe that a rage of pain is in store for many people, but that it will a very intimate affair and no one else will automatically be involved in any specific situation.

remember that movie Sleepy Hollow with Johnny Depp? the Headless Horseman was only after certain people and wasn't randomly getting ill with the townspeople...but the people that knew he was after them tried to make it into a community affair; i think the world today is something like that.

so yeah... monstrous creatures will walk the earth, but its not any concern of mine and if I were you, unless you know something about yourself that i don't, which is probable, I wouldn't concern myself with it.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Ever wonder if prophets were remote-viewing future television shows / movies? That'd be frickin hillarious!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

The veil is thinning and the portal indeed is opening. We will see strange and terrifying things. This too I have seen and been shown. However, it won't be the way people expect and madness will reign in those days. A darkness will be casted over the earth. Not yet though, not yet.

I do not believe in this false prophet but I have been shown high strangeness with regards to this.
www.midnightinamerica.net... (for some info on her)

edit on 14-3-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2012 by Egyptia because: more info

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

me too Egyptia, and the body seems to be on the same generally speaking.It won't be like the movies.When it does happen as the bible says ',mens hearts will fail them for fear,' people will literally die of fright. People will pray for death and death will flee from them. I don't know what causes people to not be able to die, I'm going with something unnatural

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

Yes MrsBlonde, I fear that the world truly won't be ready for what lays ahead. As a child when I was first shown, I was unable to even find the words for what I was shown for many years. The world truly has no idea of that which is but a sigh away.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

The Bible is pretend, there are no monsters in hell, and hell itself is a fictitious place. Hollywood is not trying to warn us about the hell-spawn that will be "walking the Earth" and some guy did not get a prophetic vision from an anthropomorphic deity.

Seriously, Christianity is a disease.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Religion is a disease.

How come most religious people always focus on doom and gloom? Aren't you suppose to embrace love, you know "love thy neighbour" and all that jazz?

Oh, I forgot, your "god" also condones genocide and human sacrifce.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taz2122
reply to post by dalan.

Religion is a disease.

How come most religious people always focus on doom and gloom? Aren't you suppose to embrace love, you know "love thy neighbour" and all that jazz?

Oh, I forgot, your "god" also condones genocide and human sacrifce.

Hmm.. Generalizing is a disease. I wouldn't say "most" religious people when it is just a vocal minority. It's too bad that people tend to focus on the vocal minority and draw conclusions based on that. Most christians I know are normal, hard working people who just happen to believe in a creator. Nothing wrong with that imo.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
yep i think Monsterous Creatures already walk this earth and they live in the whitehouse .

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join