It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before sharing your pithy, antiChristian quips, please read

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by threewhiteeyes

Again and again you imply that God does not love us. There is no Truth in this. Citing scripture doesn't justify your aberrant claims, either.

I think what KJV1611 is trying to convey is that even though we have his love, he still has the entire judgment thing he will execute.

It's not that he is going to take his anger out on his bride, but rather the bride that whored around on him and those who don't accept his gift of salvation.

That whole "wrath of God" thing still happens and will happen again on a scale that will make your hair go white with fear.

Oh, absolutely. When I compare the squandering, american attitude vs. the humility practiced by those risking their life to even utter His Name, I can't help but secretly crave it. The cleansing.

I whole-hearedly understand God is angry, but KJV forges his own origin of fury. It is not our place to
judge, which is the only way to generate this hatred he calls for.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1
reply to post by NOTurTypical

When I read .. Jud 1:8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
Jud 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
Jud 1:10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.
I get the feeling that one is better responding with love as opposed to hate ...Its a hard old road we are on and we surley need guidence ...peace

1:9 is an excellent example for KJV to see. Even Michael, an authorative figure, did not evoke hate to lucifer, the prince of vengence and deception.

KJV, you should emulate such discretion.

Chase fellow sinners around with a club, or encourage each other in exhortation, to serve you Father's will.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

It is not our place to judge, which is the only way to generate this hatred he calls for.

"If people cannot see the love of Christ in your eyes, they won't care what comes out of your mouth, and if they can, it doesn't matter what comes out of your mouth." ~ unknown

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I think what KJV1611 is trying to convey is that even though we have his love, he still has the entire judgment thing he will execute.

It's not that he is going to take his anger out on his bride, but rather the bride that whored around on him and those who don't accept his gift of salvation.

Hello old friend, let me clear up what I have said so everyone knows the truth.

God loves and always will love those that have trusted His Son Jesus Christ. If God was to hate a Christian, it would be the same as God hating His Son....which He loves. (Romans 8:35-39)

Now, with that said, God DOES NOT LOVE any that is not saved. If you are lost and willfully rejects His Sons sacrifice on the Cross then God HATES you. This is very clear from scripture. (John 3:16, Hebrews 10:29, Psalm 139:21-22)

God loved this wicked world ONLY through His Son Jesus. You can not find God's love outside of Jesus Christ. God hates anybody that does not trust in His Son for salvation. (John 14:6, Psalm 119:128)

Always remember guys, God lovED the world in the PAST by sending His Son to die for us....what did we do? We killed His Son.....you can expect God to take REVENGE. God does not LOVE this world PRESENTLY.....if you think He does, you are sick. Anyone took a long look around the world lately? Does it look like anything God is loving or taking care of? Nope.......Satan rules this world. And the worse is yet to come....

Not ONE of these states God hates people
He hates (using this word to relate the idea) the mentality of the generation.

Check this out: Like the movie Dangerous Minds . A white suburban lady is sent to educate a group of street-tough, gangster thugs. When she first enters, she is met with a colective rebellious atttude, from the set, defiant mentality

Individually, each student could potentially rise from this cold, aggressive world. As a whole, they're punks!

Maybe God 'hates' society's declining overall mindset. Each person can reach out for Him, but as a group, no. Unless that group is composed of a collective Christlike mentality, each guided by the Holy Spirit to fufill their duties. Some book of the NT explains us as a body, with Christ as a head.

Is this making sense?
edit on 16-3-2012 by threewhiteeyes because: shrugs- im typing on a tablet, bite me!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

It is not our place to judge, which is the only way to generate this hatred he calls for.

"If people cannot see the love of Christ in your eyes, they won't care what comes out of your mouth, and if they can, it doesn't matter what comes out of your mouth." ~ unknown

The love of Christ is one thing...

Me thinks theres an issue with understanding the "Love of God"...

God has no reason to hate his creation (imho)

16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

God has no reason to hate... Its a purely human emotion.... beneath God...

IF we didn't exist... there would be no hate in the world...

edit on 16-3-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Well, why didn't you just say you were into satanism?

Do what thou wilt at no harm to others shall be the whole of the law.

Yeah..isn't this a direct LaVey quote?

Thought something looked funny. Btw I appreciate your efforts from 6:00 to '6:57', very much! You know you love doing it, don't grumble!

I mean it though, thanks. It is refreshing to see the Gospel sprinkled throught any discussion, like warm rain in due season.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I thought it was Crowley, could be wrong tho.

I'll freely admit I'm not up to date on the classic satanist quotes.

edit on 16-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Because no-one is even remotely close to the truth there.

And you say that based on what exactly? Are you saying YOU have the only truth then, NOTurTypical? I did not know you were a God, and could see into every facet of my life?

Way to turn a directly addressed sentiment into overall mentaity. You either truly believe your point here, or seek to attack someone for telling the Truth.

I can't speak for NYT, but if I could see every aspect of your life, after seeing what you did here, I wouldn't want to. No offense.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Hey, from our earlier jesting I've got our simplified rules down, so easy now. Check it out:

"Get up, get down, get the cookie, get outta there so we can beat the Baptists to the good seats at Ponderosa."

Whatcha think?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I thought it was Crowley, could be wrong tho.

You're both right...

Crowley said it first though...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

reply to post by the2ofusr1

Keep reading there in John buddy....

JOHN 3:36
"He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but THE WRATH OF GOD abideth on him."

Now reply to the verse, don't ignore it. GOD'S LOVE IS CONDITIONED ONLY ON JESUS CHRIST. Trust Jesus, God loves you.....ignore Jesus, God hates you and His wrath abideth on you. This isn't hard kids.

What isn't 'hard', 'kid', is knowing you by your fruits. I am convinced you rely on self-interpretation, and not the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
Yes, Jn. 3:36 mentions what unbelievers have within. Where now, does it call for your judgement? You are to avoid Godless men, who are by choice, not damn or attack them. Hell, don't worry about them

Remove the grain of sawdust from your brother's eye only after hacking through the Redwood forest in yours.

You do NOT properly represent the Holy Spirit. You misunderstand scriptural intention, and in spreading your chaotic, personalized view, further open the schizm between the lost and the saved.

Your actions are your own hateful views, and not God's will. This spreading of false reasoning is against God, not just apart from it.

I exhort you in Christ to pray for wisdom, and to clear your warped perception of His Will.
In Jesus Christ, amen.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

Do any of you guys on here even go soul winning anymore?

What do you think this is? The people on the other end of the computer are just as much people who need Jesus as the ones on the street.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

reply to post by the2ofusr1

And Jonah won over 400,000 thousand souls to God and they ALL repented even the freaking animals in sack cloth and ashes!! Why? Because good old Jonah put the FEAR of God in them by telling them GOD WAS GOING TO KILL THEM!! He preached HATE, WRATH and FEAR, BUT gave them HOPE if they repented. The worlds only Hope is JESUS CHRIST.

You really need to stop bud....your kicking against the pricks and are starting to embarrass yourself

edit on 16-3-2012 by KJV1611 because: spelling

No, YOU need to stop. The2ofusr1 is right. He/she also proposes much needed peace in the verses they brought. To counter the BALANCE you mentioned. The balance you pervert with hatred and spite.

To HATE, you have to have a reason. Whatever that reason is, you should be FORGIVING, and that's ONLY when the offense is to YOU. Otherwise, you appear to attend judgemental office. A role NOT charged upon men. As a result, you lift yourself above the Will and action of the Most High, Holy Immortal One, who's Ways are just and will is absolute.

You attend a council of shepards in the fleece of the flock. I will soon present that this fleece disguises yet another foe. Your unholy distortion has met entertained a higher view. Continue to misrepresent the Holy Truth of God's Love for us, and I assure you, you will understand His wrath in such is reserved for all who intentionally deceive the innocent.

I adjure you, KJV, in the Name of Jesus Christ, to repent of your hate mongering, and pray the Father might edify your shattered view.
edit on 17-3-2012 by threewhiteeyes because: ?? I forgot my keys. wthdyt? typo!!! XD

edit on 17-3-2012 by threewhiteeyes because: I move away from the microphone so I can breath.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

Our paths are very, very similar. I well up at the thought of your grace. Thank you for picking up the phone that day.

Never forget, though, to hide from the left hand what the right hand does. Generally speaking, your context here is a wonderful example.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

And that's strike #3.

I wasn't expecting you to reply to my answers to you.......they are indisputable. The best you can do is say the above statement and wonder away.

Do any of you guys on here even go soul winning anymore? Or do you all buy into the Calvinism heresy of predestined election? Which is just a cop-out to avoid Mark 16:15

No, he's right, and you are sick.
In op I addressed everything from bloodthirsty aethiests to saints. The way you twist scripture to promote a 'God hating' agenda...I...IDK WTF you are.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

very interesting. Ironically, I am DEATHLY afraid of eye contact. Irrational phobia, at a 'glance', but part of some things I learned when I...I learned too much involve eye contact.

Some things are better left unlearned.

I can't say I fully agree with the quote, but understand the implied sentiment. I can't help but recall Christ's response about washing the outside of a cup, or, that what comes out of one's mouth makes him unclean. I wonder who 'unknown' was..

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

The love of Christ is one thing...

Me thinks theres an issue with understanding the "Love of God"...

God has no reason to hate his creation (imho)

16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

God has no reason to hate... Its a purely human emotion.... beneath God...

IF we didn't exist... there would be no hate in the world...

edit on 16-3-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

Interesting...yeah, I want to agree. Hate, by definition, seems very unbecoming of a Creator. I personally view His wrath to be a calculated balance, not the blind disregard KJV suggests.

This is where he (KJV) would respond, 'we are made in His image, though'. To which I can only say, a mirror may smudge, taking on the appearance of a smudged source. This is to say a reflection alone can never define an image more clearly than it's origin.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Hey, from our earlier jesting I've got our simplified rules down, so easy now. Check it out:

"Get up, get down, get the cookie, get outta there so we can beat the Baptists to the good seats at Ponderosa."

Whatcha think?

Ha ha ha. It's funny how different 'teams' argue over who's overall connection to God is stronger, neglecting to realize how necessary it is to develop a personal relationship to the Father through the Son. Not funny in a 'ha ha' way though, here.

Jim asks Jeff what Jesus said in church last week; he missed services. Jim, LOOK INSIDE, ON YOUR HEART!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by threewhiteeyes

very interesting. Ironically, I am DEATHLY afraid of eye contact. Irrational phobia, at a 'glance', but part of some things I learned when I...I learned too much involve eye contact.

Some things are better left unlearned.

I can't say I fully agree with the quote, but understand the implied sentiment. I can't help but recall Christ's response about washing the outside of a cup, or, that what comes out of one's mouth makes him unclean. I wonder who 'unknown' was..

That came from a hardcore criminal talking with Arthur Blisset. Saying how he ran up to Arthur and he said he was immediately disarmed by the love of Christ in his eyes, then said I had nothing to say, and the only thing that came out of Arthur's mouth was "JESUS."

That's it, 1 word. And I said "unknown" because I don't recall who he was, a bald man.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I can't believe there has been a whole page of replies, (mostly to ME) with no reply to the scriptures I posted

Now I replied to ALL of Noturtypicals verses, and even others who posted to me....yet no one DARES open their Bible and READ what it says. You can't stick your head into the ground and hope these verses disappear guys....(you can if you have a NIV, NSAV, NKJV, or ASV though as they all change the verses).

What I have saw is the Christians in this forum are agreeing with the LOST folk about IGNORING God HATING THEM.

Don't give the lost an alibi to go to Hell guys....their blood will be on your hands.

NOW DEAL WITH THE VERSES you cowards.

Proverbs 1:22-33?
Mal 1:3?
Proverbs 6:16-20?
Jer 44:4? Amos 5:15
Zeck 8:17!!!?
John 3:36?
Psalms 119:104? 113, 128, 163? 139:21-22?
Romans 9:13?
1 John2:15?
Rev 2:6, 15?
edit on 17-3-2012 by KJV1611 because: i can

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join