It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before sharing your pithy, antiChristian quips, please read

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Wonder why it is when a group of Pagans/Wiccans get together no such arguments happen? No anger is ever shown, that I have personally witnessed, and we all KNOW going in that we stand alone, everyone is different, across the board.

Because no-one is even remotely close to the truth there. The accuser only comes out of his corner when the Truth is present. Then the gloves come off and he gets downright vicious.

Remember, Christ said He did NOT come "to bring peace, but a sword." And that the entire would would hate us bitterly, and murder us for His testimony.

JESUS = right yet again.

edit on 16-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
KJV and Noturtypical, stay strong my brothers, and I am praying for you guys to continue on with your intellectual superiority and steadfast support for God our Father.

The world needs more Christian Apologists such as us, before it's too late.

I guess all we can do, is continue spreading the Gospel, continue dispelling myths and misunderstandings, and pray that all people who find our truths that we post here on ATS, and may at least one of them take heed, and realize we preach Reality, not nonsense. God bless you all & Amen!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

well autowrench, first of all Christians are commanded to contend for the faith and to study first and foremost DOCTRINE. You think our SMALL discussing is heated? You should read some of the accounts of the early Christians, they got so heated people were threatening to kill others!! ALL Christians too!

Secondly, I have not got angry at all, even though I have the right too. And there is nothing wrong with a Christian getting angry or HATING, or even arguing with each other.

Thirdly, I could careless what you think of me or the others. America is a free country and you have the right to go to Hell believing whatever you like. You also have the right to go to Heaven if you repent of your mindset on how you plan of getting into Heaven, and trust Jesus Christ, God in the flesh, as your only Hope into Heaven. You will not make it without Jesus. Just as you cannot make it even to the moon without help....how do you expect to reach Heaven?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

KJV, way to stand up and be a warrior for the Truth and what is right and just. Our moral compass as a whole, especially American society, is so far off point, that I don't see how the friggin needle hasn't broken yet! Geeeee

God bless

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

Agreed, and good STRONG, old fashioned MEAN preaching is what we need to get this country back on its knees and repenting to God for their self righteousness flesh filled water downed version of what use to be fundamental MILITANT Christianity. Real Christians use to literally SCARE people when they preached because they preached on things that mattered like HELL, righteousness and personal accountability to God almighty.

Jesus Christ had it right when He said:

MATTHEW 23:23
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier MATTERS of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Notice He had an EVEN and rightly balanced doctrine? 2 parts negative and MEAN (law, judgment), and two parts loving and comforting (mercy, and faith).

America is doomed people.....and you can thank the weak pansy Christians for our fall. (Rev 3:16)
God does NOT LOVE EVERYBODY. And thoughs He doesn't Love, He casts into Hell because He never KNEW them! And the ONLY way to be LOVED of God and to KNOW God is through His Son, Jesus Christ. This is so simple yet so over looked
God help us.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

MATTHEW 23:23
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier MATTERS of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Was Jesus addressing the religious hypocrite or the lost depraved sinner?

Hint: They told Jesus they weren't "blind".

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

I believe that millitant Christian mentality is responsible for many deaths through out history...

Thank God its been done away with for the most part...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I know...Jesus was cussing the lost religious leaders, hints the "scribes and Pharisees, hypocrite..."

They were not teaching and preaching the Bible correctly...just like modern Christianity as I have been saying. I said exactly what I meant, what were you meaning?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by KJV1611

I believe that millitant Christian mentality is responsible for many deaths through out history...

Wow, that's offensive. I'm a militant Christian, I hate no one. HATRED kills people, and it's not exclusive to people who love Jesus! Your net of insults is waaaaay too big, you're pulling in fish you never intended to catch in the first place.

No it hasn't. I'll declare Christ from the top of my roof until I die. We certainly don't need more spineless apostates, those positions are all filled.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Thank God its been done away with for the most part

No you are thinking about the Catholic Church. They are not Christians.....they are Catholics. You know how I know this?

Because "Christian" and "Catholic" as spelled different. Pretty common sense here bud.....

Christians have never killed others who did not believe the way they do. If they did, then that by definition would make them, non-christians. (or most likely Catholics)

And don't think Catholics are done...they still got a whole LOT of killing to do in the near future. Mark my words. Watch the Vatican.

edit on 16-3-2012 by KJV1611 because: i can

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

Errrgh... yeah I think you're just a tad bit more high strung and militant than I, lol. I don't think we should string people up or execute or physically fight anybody...but we should be much more vocal and stand up for our beliefs within the Government and society at large.

And about the hell thing.....well, I think you know my stance on that, although my belief in Hell has developed since I made my hell thread. I think the hell most people experience, is sheol or the grave, like I explained in my post, the "void" or non existence. However, there is a reference in the Bible to tartaroo, which I believe is a kind of prison/dungeon located in Sheol, where souls are kept conscious and tormented with permanent seperation from God and lack of all stimuli....

If a place where fire and brimstone does exist, the Bible references that only Satan and his demons reside in such a place. Human souls goto Sheol. I think the only ones who would qualify to goto the part of Sheol where they would be kept conscious would be the tyrants of our age. Hitler, Pol Pot, 9/11 Hijackers, Serial rapists/murderers, etc etc.

These are just my personal beliefs and expressions of the afterlife though, and my beliefs are constantly developing. God bless you all ! AMEN

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611

I know...Jesus was cussing the lost religious leaders, hints the "scribes and Pharisees, hypocrite..."

They were not teaching and preaching the Bible correctly...just like modern Christianity as I have been saying. I said exactly what I meant, what were you meaning?

My meaning is Jesus was blasting their hypocrisy. Claiming they weren't blind, yet they were. Therefore Jesus told them since they claimed they were not blind then their sins would be required of them.

You can't take a verse where Jesus is attacking the religious hypocrites and try to insinuate Jesus was addressing the lost depraved sinner. That's not "Exegesis", that's called 'Eisgesis".

The terms sound close, but they are diametrically and fundamentally opposites.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Well I never said the two were the same crazy, I said that it was JUST LIKE modern day Christians. They fit well, but do not apply doctrinally, however they do work practically. And the words you used are not Bible words so I stay clear of $20 college terms........

In other news, do you think as Christians we should HATE other religions? I do......and I can prove it. WITH scripture in context. Can any of you guys prove other wise?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

Well I never said the two were the same

Yes, I'm, painfully aware of that.

MY POINT -------------> *up here*

YOUR HEAD ----------> *down here*

And the words you used are not Bible words so I stay clear of $20 college terms........

What about "Bible", that's not in the Bible, can we trow that out too? What about "gravity"? Is that not true?

My name isn't in the Bible, am I damned for eternity?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Haha God this is so great. I love watching NuT and KJV argue
You guys bicker at eachother like you're married :p

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
Haha God this is so great. I love watching NuT and KJV argue
You guys bicker at eachother like you're married :p

That would make me the man then, go back a few pages I never wanted to get into this argument in the first place.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ACTS 2:38
reply to post by threewhiteeyes

Priest are not Christians they are Catholics and that is a big difference.

Research your ideals before you post so as to not make mistakes like this.

The Catholic church is the harlot of the bible to make the unbeliever more against the word of God

You are clearly skimming over content, looking for something to 'correct'. Read a little more closely.

I know all too well about the corruption in the vatican. Throughout other threads you can find that I am NOT fond of anyone who lifts themselves. I even know their history of swapping commandments, and switching the Sabbath...that a portion of revelations describes them.
I didn't glorify them. I 'included' them in this discussion to ward off nitpicky road scholars who would throw a fit had I not included them.

Research my post a little before you make mistakes like this.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I'll be the lady then....THE BRIDE of CHRIST!!
The chaste, perfect, sinless, beautiful spotless bride of Jesus Christ. Happy to hold such a position

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by KJV1611

Wow, that's offensive. I'm a militant Christian, I hate no one. HATRED kills people, and it's not exclusive to people who love Jesus! Your net of insults is waaaaay too big, you're pulling in fish you never intended to catch in the first place.

No it hasn't. I'll declare Christ from the top of my roof until I die. We certainly don't need more spineless apostates, those positions are all filled.

By definition militant means combative and aggressive... i would hardly call you either of those, though i don't know you asside from your posts here.

IF you are combative and aggressive about your religion... Well im sorry the truth hurts... On the other hand, IF what KVJ said is true... that being the resposiblity of the deaths in the name of Christianity falls upon the Catholics.... that is an entirely different issue...

Perhaps you should start a thread as to why Catholics arn't Christian...

You say you don't "hate" anyone... Thats Good! Unfortunatly KJV disagrees with that statement... Apparently according to him... You should hate people.... "its ok"...

Can you see why i will not label myself as Christian? The label is just far to broad for me to accept..

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join