It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australias State of the Climate 2012 report.....CO2 Higher now than in the last 20,000,000 yrs!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Follow the trail of these fraudsters. We are going to have an ice age. No the earth is being destroyed by global warming. But wait its due to over population. We are having a mini-ice age. CO2 has to be stopped. Every time they open their mouth it is Ka ching Ka Ching. The sound of their own personal cash register taking money out of our pockets. Keep believing their lies and keep enjoying being not only a fool but also robbed. Aren't you tired of being mocked and laughed at for being so stupid by these criminals. It is said there is a sucker born every minute. Now it must be 2.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
So last year it was higher than in the last 19,999,999 years...so where was the report then?

And 10 years ago, it was higher than in the last 19,999,990 years... destruction was imminent then, too if I recall.

However, we also have reports from scientists that there has been no significant warming in the last 10 years or so...

And hey, Mars was getting warmer too for awhile... but it seems to be following Earth's lead, and actuall cooling a bit. Something to do with the Sun..I don't know....not the Sun. Sure, it must be all of those secret Nazi SUVs on their secret Nazi Mars base,,, every Saturday night they drag the Martians for titles...and all of that CO2.

I'm still mad at Al Gore waiting for my central NC waterfront villa... right now I have a dock to nowhere.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I only post the story and ask for your input oh swammis.....i sit on no side of the fence....but i am interested in good sound data......
regardless of where the extrapolations lead....one can always retrace his line of reasoning if hes not too attached to any dogma......
I just gave you examples of what may have caused the spike back then.....
as well as a novel theory as to what may be affecting the whole solar syatem of late....this space cloud of energetic particles......which we will be in for some time to come.......
Thus could look forward to perhaps cumu;ative effects as well.....The theories are multiple ....data is always so debatable....till we agree on the validity of the data, well were shooting in a dark room......

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
www.iceagenow.com...
iceagenow.info...

It maybe a cyclic thing

I think this site has some good info

I guess we have to work backward from what we can observe and measure,
the causes?
I know this: its a big freakin crazy universe where there just may be things we don't as of yet know

edit on 14-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Thats more like it.....I dont think its any better jumping on the GW is BS wagon till we see what a wholistic view of the data will reveal....
I was of the opine thaat it was either vulcanism, or an asteroid that caused the last ice age.....is this not correct?
Or was it that vulcanism started it and the asteroid finished it ?
What about ice cores in Greenland too?
Are they also in agreement with these figures?They must have the thickest ice in the world there, and theyve been drilling it for longer than antarctica......
Sometimes i think science is far more dependant on popular conceptions than it need be......all this falsification etc foe grant money sure screws up our knowledge base....
It reminds me of the UFO films on you toob.....
So much fake data the real stuff is hard to pick out....like picking fly poop from pepper

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Could you please ask the Australian Gibberish team to forward copies of the original, -ie 20,000,000 years ago - Report plus a copy of original Video (Made 20,000,000 years back) that proves what they are now struggling to lumber us with ........... yet again.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join