It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fourth Estate. Jason Russell aka (get Kony)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Just watching a satirical news show on the Tv where they have just covered the Kony 2012 campaign. They showed this creepy video made by Jason Russell. Also check the logo at the end of the video.

There were other videos that Russell has made that were also a bit weird. I had questions about the group before but this has just highlighted them.

edit on 14-3-2012 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I'd like to see this guys bank account. This group preaches out of one side of their mouth while buying automatic weapons and rpgs to arm a different group of thugs and rapists.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Just came across this Video. Funny over 100million people have viewed the original Kony 2012 video on the internet, but not the people in northern Uganda, where Kony did most damage. None had seen the video, until there was a screening in a Ugandan Village.

Kony screening provokes anger in Uganda

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Dude reminds me of a cult leader I met once......

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Dude reminds me of a cult leader I met once......

The whole thing looks like some weird cult. They have been successful in latching on to an emotive issue that has had the desired effect. I mean who could not agree with wanting to prevent child soldiers. So it's hard to actually come out with any criticism of the group as it leaves you open to the charge of not caring about children.

But the video's are weird, the one about The Fourth estate group, with nods in the direction of NWO and Illuminati symbology.( Although this time the pyramid is upside down in their logo).
All the kids in the video are wearing the ame T-shirt and trousers, the whole idea of creating a new humanity.

Then there is the Christian Missionary aspect to Jason Russell. Something he has kept quiet in all this promotion.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The second video is from a talk Russell gave at Liberty University. Notice how his appearance morphs depending on which audience he is appealing to. Here he has no glasses, facial hair and wearing the Mr. Rogers sweater. When addressing non-christian audiences he tries to look more hip and modern.

The 4th Estate video is troubling and does hint at cult-like leanings. Note how it says "650 of our most elite supporters". Elites? I thought they were all about equality, lol.

I'm glad to see ATS played an important part in outing Invisible Children for what they are; a bunch of filmmakers who make their living from the misery of others.
edit on 15-3-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

top topics

join