It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Catchers of Heaven

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
does anyone have a spare copy of The Catchers of Heaven that i can have, would be happy with an ebook, please pm me if you can help

thanks

wee mad

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Have you heard about Michael Wolf's brother coming out saying he was mentally ill? I wanted to read it too until I found out about all that. I've only seen one interview with someone that said he was legit and its from some French "aristotcrat" on youtube, but when I tried to research the guy the only info I could find was related to the youtube video.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Not sure if this'll do but it says full download.

the catchers of heaven pdf
edit on 14-3-2012 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

thanks it asks you to part with 80 bucks to continue, once you are into the site lol

Wee Mad

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by thebigbanger

i hadnt heard that but i have had a look on a few other sites which seem to point that he wasnt far off the point, could just been a bit of misinfo but would love a read even if it does turn out to be a good story

Wee Mad

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by weemadmental

Really? Bloody tricksters. I've checked warez but it's not there.
You would want a hard to find book. I have 4000 ebooks. Nearly every book written and you want THAT one.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

lol sorry i know seems silly but it is one book that has struck me as a good read, can you suggest any others similar ?

Thanks

Wee Mad

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I dunno what that ones about.

I've tons of kindle mobi format stuff, everything barring ufos. Depends what you're after. I think they can be emailed. Have you got an e-reader?

Strange, as I'm typing this I'm getting deja vu.
Have we had this conversation before?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

no i do not think i we have talked before, i have a kindle, i am looking for books along the lines of the link below

books

if you PM i will send you my email

thanks

Wee Mad

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I was really interested in this book as well. It's impossible to find online!! I'd also be glad to be refered to any close alternatives! Thanks ^_^

new topics

top topics

join