It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Apollo 11 Moon Landing Site --Now Seen in Unprecedented Detail

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by decisively

ALSO....to address any claims of "fakery" whilst in LOW EARTH ORBIT (or 'LEO
.......HERE is what LEO actually looks like!!!!!:

(the video, above ^^^....is about as "real time" as it gets.....)...

TRY to distance yourself from SCIENCE FICTION....and join...."reality".....

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

This is very good about real time to ProudBird but i cannot take it for my idea i read it somewhere but it is very cool and right because she you hear it you have the light bulb thing the quindar sounds are to clue the houston talkers because neil and the astronauts are taped so this is how it works they have a taped astronaut sound and then the tones tell the houston talker to talk because the astronauts would make a mistake if it was live like someone said in google chat an astronaut farted you would know it was fake very cool i think the puzzle about the quindar is solutioned

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I also read this and cannot take credit but for some people it may help to understand like me thinking that the quindar tones frame the cap com voice so he cannot make a sound on top of the astronaut recorded sound and the sound of the astronaut recorded before and not live cannot sound on top of the cap com and this is how they keep the talking so organized the quindar sounds are landmarks marking the recordings of the phony astronauts

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

What does low earth orbit have to do with landing on the moon and those apollo 11 landing site pictures lots of people say the apollo astronauts were in low earth orbit during the time the mission was fake but that cannot be true for the real time movies so i just watched the apollo 15 press conference live from space and the other ones from space and in the number 15 one david scott does bob up and down so he really might be blue or green screened into the picture because the other two guys don't even move a hair and my girlfriend laughed because they did not move a bit and dave scott bobbles up and down don't you think it is a green screen effect and you should look at the other press conferences to ProudBird and don't feel sad for neil armstrong because he is strong and probably has already decided he can live with being embarrassed

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

First, I have one word for you: "PUNCTUATION".

OK??

Next:

What does low earth orbit have to do with landing on the moon and those apollo 11 landing site pictures lots of people say the apollo astronauts were in low earth orbit during the time the mission was fake.....

And the rest? not 'quoted', as unnecessary blather.

The "claims" of the LEO footage ("LEO" = low earth orbit, by the way).....are completely BOGUS!

This has been proven, beyond ANY shadow of a doubt, over and over. The Apollo missions DID leave Earth Orbit (or, "LEO")....is CONFIRMED!!! Over, and over and over.

So....Next??

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
[Deleted]
edit on 28-4-2012 by Saint Exupery because: potentially offensive (though completely accurate) remarks removed.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

ProudBird,

Of course i agree low earth orbit makes no sense i did not claim the astronauts were in low earth orbit i believe they remained on the earth and that the apollo missions are mostly prerecorded tapes with live bit added to try and fool us

i think the weightless scenes are a combination of green screen and earth gravity slow motion and filmed in vomit comet at super high frames per second like 1000 and then slowed down to make it look longer and i even heard about kline box effect none of these ideas are mine about how they do it but i think it makes sense this way to think many things were done and the weightless pictures are not one kind

low earth orbit is way to risky and there is no way they did that especially not in real time that is not possible and makes no sense to me at all

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Oh, this is even WORSE!!!!:

Of course i agree low earth orbit makes no sense i did not claim the astronauts were in low earth orbit i believe they remained on the earth and that the apollo missions are mostly prerecorded tapes with live bit added to try and fool us

You may wish to check in with your other "HB" club....for "Moon Hoax Believers".....because, at this point.....they are probably applying a HUGE "face palm"...with a "collective" groan, and/or "SIGH".....in fact, it may be able to be heard around the World.....

[EDIT]...oh, and THANKS for paragraphs!! (That's a start!!!).

"Texting" on cellphones, and "FaceBook" (among others) have RUINED our 'youth'......what a shame!!
edit on Sun 29 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join