It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple government agencies in Poland knew of road salt in food since 2003

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

1. The criminal selling of dirty, unedible road salt, labeled as edible salt, to the Polish food industry has been going on continuously for at least 10 years.

2. Poland is a significant food exporter, mainly to countries within the EU, but also to the US. Considering an immense scale of the industrial salt fraud, it is likely that some food products exported from Poland within the last 10 years have been contaminated with unedible industrial salt.

3. The dirty salt did not come from a salt mine. It was being obtained as a by-product of chlorine production process at one of the largest chemical plants in Europe and at the same time the only PVC producer in Poland - Anwil S.A. in Wloclawek. The PVC producer classifies the salt as a „chemical waste” with suggested use for de-icing of roads or in chemical industry. Buyers of the salt were clearly warned that it absolutely cannot be used in the food industry.

The testing has shown the salt contains dioxins and such heavy metals as lead, arsenic, cadmium and mercury

Polish Sanitary Inspection (Sanepid) has refused to release to the public a list of food processors that have been using the unedible industrial salt and a list of food products contaminated as a result

ireport.cnn.com...

The governement of Poland knew that it was feeding its people dirt for almost ten years and did nothing about it. You would be kinda hoping the governement folk who hid this will be arrested for this behaviour.

So anyway I read this story and find it pretty annoying. This is bound to have an impact on the health of those consuming it. And then at the end of the article there is another link to this;

Industrial salt sold for use in food in Iceland for 13 years

Product 'not safe,' health officials say

www.ottawacitizen.com...

So its been going on in Iceland for even longer. So is it just these 2 countries where this has been happening or is this a widespread. I think all governments in this region need to confirm if they have been using industrial salt for human consumption.

I think its time to go on a bread and water diet, or maybe its too late.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I think its time to go on a bread and water diet, or maybe its too late.

I guess your not familiar with how much added salt they put in bread these days?

Link

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

the idea would be to bake your own bread.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Maybe if were lucky some of the heavey metals and chemicals will off set the damage of the GMO's we have been eating.

I think its time to start looking for a little bit of land.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
wow this makes me so angry.

seriously, i used to scoff at people sreaming 'depopulation' this 'depopulation' that.

but wtf ey...

the levels of food poisining

- fluoride
- aspartame
- sucralose
- processed foods
- pink slime
- industrial salt
- dioxin
- arsenic

i mean the list is NEVERENDING.

that is not even mentioning the herbicides, pesticides, GMOs and god knows what else.

i'm going organic

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

i'm going organic

Because if people would lie within the regular food supply, they would never lie about contaminants in the organic food supply.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by kn0wh0w

i'm going organic

Because if people would lie within the regular food supply, they would never lie about contaminants in the organic food supply.

while that may be, my own uncle would not lie to me

he grows a lot of his own food, the natural way.

it´s a good place to start

new topics

top topics

join