It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Microsoft's Bill Gates Really Been Arrested ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Ben Fulford has predicted that Bill Gates will be arrested and now here is this vid :

Bill Gates arrested

This realy is a strange response or not ??

Hi Kerry, thank you for your patience as I looked into your request. I have connected with my colleagues and unfortunately we are unable to accommodate your request at this time. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Should you need attribution, please attribute to a Microsoft spokesperson.

Can someone confirm this ??

He also predicted that the Pope will resign on 15th of April 2012...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula
Ben Fulford has predicted that Bill Gates will be arrested and now here is this vid :

No offense to you, OP, but this is something that I highly doubt and some poorly made Youtube video is not going to convince me.

I'm off to search for related news...

ETA: After a quick search, all I find is other shoddy forums like GLP and some additional links to Fulfords blog, etc. I'm going to say No. No, he hasn't.

2nd ETA: I keep waiting for just ONE thing of significance that Fulford claims to come true. He says all the things that types like me and most others on these forums want to hear the most. It's easy to wish it true, but each day I lean more and more to the side that BF is a kook.
edit on 3/14/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive

No offense to you, OP, but this is something that I highly doubt and some poorly made Youtube video is not going to convince me.

I'm off to search for related news...

ETA: After a quick search, all I find is other shoddy forums like GLP and some additional links to Fulfords blog, etc. I'm going to say No. No, he hasn't.

What about that stupid, two-faced response from the spokesperson?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

Looks like he hasn't been arrested in decades... three sites:

AbsoluteNow
Wikipedia Article
Hollywood Behind Bars Website
edit on 14-3-2012 by SedonaMystic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Here is the original response e-mail :

< [email protected]> Subject: RE: Microsoft Request Date: March 7, 2012 3:24:12 PM PST To: " [email protected]" < [email protected]> Cc: RAPID RESPONSE DL < [email protected]> Hi Kerry, Thank you for your patience as I looked into your request. I have connected with my colleagues and unfortunately we are unable to accommodate your request at this time. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Should you need attribution, please attribute to a Microsoft spokesperson.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

What about that stupid, two-faced response from the spokesperson?

It's just a recording. Anyone could have written the script that is being read. Even if the email was produced or screenshot, it could be easily manipulated or created to look one way or another.

We could experiment ourselves and write to the public relations department and ask. Might be sorta fun anyway.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Fulford is the same hoax artist who claimed Timothy Geithner was arrested, when in fact he was leaving the country for the G8 summit abroad. It was all BS.

This was already debunked here on ATS, Gates was in Rome during the time frame Fulford was claiming he was here being arrested. He a pathological liar and should be regarded the same as Sorcha Faal.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Fulford is the same hoax artist who claimed Timothy Geithner was arrested, when in fact he was leaving the country for the G8 summit abroad. It was all BS.

This was already debunked here on ATS, Gates was in Rome during the time frame Fulford was claiming he was here being arrested. He a pathological liar and should be regarded the same as Sorcha Faal.

OK...for now....but if Pope will resign on 15th of April 2012 than " I'll be back "

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
And for just what reason would Bill Gates have been arrested?
Bill is most probably on his ATS nick browsing this silly story.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I just called microsoft at 425-882-8080 as per a google search. The voice menu comes up and you interrupt it saying 'operator' and it connects you to a person. I had to call 4 times before I got through, but when I did the person acted a bit funny, but maybe just because she is getting alot of these calls.

paraphrased

me: there is a story going around about Bill Gates being arrested, can you confirm this?

her: no. I haven't heard anything about it, and if I had I can not say anything about it.

me: is there someone else I can talk to that has more information?

her: no. there is no one i can transfer you to.

me: so how do I find out more about this?

her: email our PR department

me: aren't you the pr department

her: yes

me: so we are going in a circle?

her: even if i knew something I can not say anything.

me: whatever

...so I am not an investigative journalist, but I had a feeling I wasnt getting anything out of her. the question is whether this is a standard position, or one created for this situation. I mean really Bill Gates is retired isn't he? maybe we are barking up the wrong tree?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by zeitgeistonwheels

You may want to edit your post and take out the Microsoft phone number Im not sure if you can post them with being hit by the ban hammer.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Most likely this is just crap rumor to give us a little entertainment.

But we can still have fun with it.....O look what I found!

Link
edit on 14-3-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

Timothy Geithner and Bill Gates arrested? We couldn't be so lucky. All we can do is hope that eventually them and some other deserving souls get a taste of their jail cells and torture chambers. They created this unfolding nightmare. They shouldn't be denied the opportunity to experience it.

top topics

join