It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof shredded – Nick Pope claims of Calvine UK UFO incident;

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
If you would have actually researched nick pope and listened to his interviews old and new, or ever heard him speak at conventions, you would realise that he continually contradicts himself. He doesn't have a clue what's going on, and never did.
He cannot show any proof that he occupied the 'ufo desk' as he calls it.
I can remember him speaking years ago about the belgian triangle and similar triangular craft being reported, and he stated quite clearly that he believed some of the craft to be of extraterrestrial origin, only to later state on TV interviews that he believed that they were most likely military.
I don't believe a word of what comes out of this guys mouth !!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sayzaar
If you would have actually researched nick pope and listened to his interviews old and new, or ever heard him speak at conventions, you would realise that he continually contradicts himself. He doesn't have a clue what's going on, and never did.
He cannot show any proof that he occupied the 'ufo desk' as he calls it.
I can remember him speaking years ago about the belgian triangle and similar triangular craft being reported, and he stated quite clearly that he believed some of the craft to be of extraterrestrial origin, only to later state on TV interviews that he believed that they were most likely military.
I don't believe a word of what comes out of this guys mouth !!

Its not in doubt that he worked for MoD in a civil servant desk officer role.

Its not in doubt that the particular desk in question fielded UFO reports from the public.

What is in doubt is that any serious investigation was done.

What is beyond credibility is that he would have access to any real secrets.

If there is any secret UFO knowledge it'll be dealt with by the intelligence services, not by lowly desk officers in MoD.

He now makes a good living as a professional pundit while having no more real authority than some on here. I've nothing against the man, I just don't think he's worth listening to. Although I did quite enjoy his attempt at fiction.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by justwokeup

Well said, I totally agree , he was a low level MOD clerk who happened to stumble across some compartmentalised info that he could later cash in on..I cert don't think he had first hand info on any investigations.
The main thing for me is the contradictions all the time..... and the fact that most senior MOD officials both active and retired consider him a bit of a joke ( a tolerated joke )

Snoopyuk

<< 1   >>

join