It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Solar Flares affecting humans on physical/mental/emotional levels?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Well I don't know about anyone else, but I can feel these solar flares physically, mentally, emotionally. In fact, elsewhere on ATS, a few weeks ago, there was a popular thread about people feeling "strange", anxious, physically exhausted, spaced out, etc. Well, the March 4th solar flare was obvious to me before I knew there WAS one officially. I woke up on March 6th and after about an hour, I said to myself, "Must have been a solar flare a couple of days ago." I googled it and sure enough, two days earlier on March 4th. How did I know, I had just woken up from a good night's sleep and felt like my body was made of lead. I was exhausted, spaced out, felt anxious. My emotions were all over the place. For me anyway, it's like clockwork.

So today, I was googling this very idea and wondering if anyone else had made this correlation. Now the following link might not be to everyone's liking with the new age bent to it, but take a look at the symptoms she lists. It's exactly what happens to me.

The idea takes the emergence of solar flares onto a whole different level. Forget about electronics malfunctioning. Now we're talking about the catharsis of humanity - all at once!

Take a look:
www.carliniinstitute.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I forgot to add my general thoughts that it's interesting that the whole idea of 2012 being THE YEAR for whatever reason might make more sense in this context. On the one hand, we have people telling us that the world may be destroyed physically, etc. On the other hand, we have the more positive crowd saying that 2012 represents a time when humans will take a new path, and that the turmoil will be WITHIN humans, and not so much the planet. If solar flares indeed affect people the way this article suggests, then the latter 2012 scenario makes perfect sense, taking into account that solar flares will be at maximum in 2012 and 2013.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Apparently its not just the solar flares that will be affecting us.

Were also moving into the center of the galaxy/milky way (one of them lol) and entering a cosmic energy cloud. Add that to the 11, 000 sun cycle, and the fact that the Sun and Earths magnetic fields are weakening, we going to be showered in all sorts of energy in the coming year or 2.

Hmm...will be interesting to see what happens...only time will tell.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thebtheb

Is the Sun affecting us and the rest of the Earth? Oh yes.

The strange case of solar flares and radioactive elements

news.stanford.edu...

Stanford Report, August 23, 2010

When researchers found an unusual linkage between solar flares and the inner life of radioactive elements on Earth, it touched off a scientific detective investigation that could end up protecting the lives of space-walking astronauts and maybe rewriting some of the assumptions of physics.

It's a mystery that presented itself unexpectedly: The radioactive decay of some elements sitting quietly in laboratories on Earth seemed to be influenced by activities inside the sun, 93 million miles away.

Is this possible?

Researchers from Stanford and Purdue University believe it is. But their explanation of how it happens opens the door to yet another mystery.

There is even an outside chance that this unexpected effect is brought about by a previously unknown particle emitted by the sun. "That would be truly remarkable," said Peter Sturrock, Stanford professor emeritus of applied physics and an expert on the inner workings of the sun.

The story begins, in a sense, in classrooms around the world, where students are taught that the rate of decay of a specific radioactive material is a constant. This concept is relied upon, for example, when anthropologists use carbon-14 to date ancient artifacts and when doctors determine the proper dose of radioactivity to treat a cancer patient.

edit on 14-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I am sure many things in our environment effect us. But sunspots are not new, only the awareness or sensitivity of them is. They have been happening since we first looked at the sun.

But if there are sensitives perhaps they will create an anti-sunspot pill that has the adverse affects on your brain, liver, spine, colon, sinus, rectum, digestive system but protects you from solar outbursts. Be happy to know that the solar maximum is soon and we will wait another 11 years before we have to take sunspot pills again.

I have felt run down too and would not be surprised it was sunspots, at my work we blame them for lots of things. But seriously what would you do about it?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Well what would I do about it? I'm not sure I made the post with any idea of doing anything about it. But for me, just knowing of the possibility makes me think I'm not totally losing it sometimes. If effects DO happen from sunspots, it's nice to know.

And then again, in her article, the woman stated that there are things to do, like apparently this process dehydrates us, so drink more water and take Omega 3s more often.

Anyway, on more esoteric ground, I think it's good to know what might be happening on that level, though I have no desire to go into that here.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Neutrinos released from Super Novae effect our DNA. This is proven, not metaphysical non proofs. I dont see why our own sun, much closer, could not be affecting us likewise. After all, the sun is our father, without that mighty ball of gasses, we wouldnt exist at all. All our cells use vitamin D3 which mostly only comes from the sun.

Ide also like to add my older thread on this exact theory. But its not scientific, just peoples collective feelings.

Enjoy.
Do Solar Flares Affect Humans?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
strange. i didn't look at spaceweather for about 3 months. Had an odd feeling like you desribe and saw all the flare info. Seems like when this happens synchronocity does as well. I know one thing for sure, it's all energy.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Crap, I hadn't realized this topic has been covered already AND with the same link!

top topics

join