It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Are all humans worldwide going insane?

page: 1
13
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Going back to the stewardess flipping out on the plane, then the multiple school shootings and courthouse shootings and stabbings and other public outbursts of violence.... Is mass insanity starting to break out worldwide?

I understand humans are violent, but lately it seems to be escalating even for humans.

Are conditions known and unknown causing a increase in human homicidal behavior, and If yes will it spread and become worst?

If this is indeed occurring is it caused by the government or is it natural causes.

Or is the world normal, and we are a savage childlike species and event unfolding are normal?




posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I think the human race as a collective is just at a breaking point. Sure, theres a chance that it could be from the recent solar flare activity, or planets aligning, some sort of natural phenoma, but in my opinion, humanity is at a very definitive turning point. People are tired. People are tired of too much taxes, too high gas prices, money influencing their governments, corrupt politicians, bankers, and business owners. Theyre tired of our freedoms being taken away, their rights, and their own personal liberties as well. Tired of being lied to by the media, tired of being subliminally influenced, tired of being scammed, always on the lookout for people trying to rip you off.

All of the causes here are certain to have an effect, which may be why humanity as a whole seems to be, for lack of a better phrase, losing it's mind.

Soon the world will wake up, and the masses will rise. Revolution is coming.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire
 


Whether people themselves can explain it or not, I think things are coming to a head.
This I think is the result of the all the frustrations that keep compounding on top of each other.

Things get worse before they get better.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire
 


I think you feel that way because we are bombarded with these types of stories everyday. If you look at crime stats most countries crime rates have been decreasing (Canada is experiencing an all time low of 38 years in some provinces).



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I worry that it's the 2012 meme causing people to feel like they have nothing to lose...



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire
 


The very word sanity is what comes into play here. Sanity can be thought of as an average level of action that is agreed upon by the whole of humanity, based on a wide scope of acceptance and morals. So I guess maybe people are acting outside of these bounds more often. Perhaps an evolutionary step which is being caused by the pressures that are only found within society as we know it today. Or maybe it is becsause there is so much more media coverage now with the invention of the internet. We just have more access to it.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire
 


Well, I have definitely never seen a more violent child in my life, that's for sure. Even the mobile crisis was like go get the involuntary, so the mom does and the magistrate tells her, there's nothing we can do. Involuntary is for people we can help and cure, and she can't be cured. Like WTH. So, the hospital has our hands tied, the officers and magistrate have our hands tied, and finally we got a reference from her teacher about her behavior and with the way she acts here. She acts the same at school.

Today the services asked me to prolong the eviction for 1 more month to try to place her. And I am like what choice do I have. With my famous eye rolls.

Mobile crisis even agrees that this child is not autistic, she is psychotic. Yesterday she was very violent with her mother, drew blood and everything, then ordered her mom to get her scissors, I am like, "No Way", hide those puppies.

Magistrate did nothing even after seeing the damage the child did on her arm. He was like arrest her. No, she needs to be in a hospital. Even when she was in jail, she doesn't know the meaning of being in there or why she is there. She needs to be in a psychiatric facility. So, involuntary would of been just fine to get her placed into the hospital. But no. Least these 4 services are working with us.

Hopefully it will get done and quick by next week to a level 3/4.

I really don't know how much more I can take.

edit on 14-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Yes, sanity. How does it go again?

You don't have to be insane to be here, but it sure helps!



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
More Technology , More access to information leads to people having more information about just how evil the human race is. We've always been War Mongers and Rapists , Look at the history books.. For the first time in our history , people can see Atrocities happening all over the global. Atrocities happening to and being committed by people just like you and me. The Human race is going through an awakening but instead of a glorious one , We are waking up to see just how evil we all are. Hopefully we'll learn something from all the death and violence we see across the globe , instead turning a blind eye to it like we once did.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Reptius
 


They are still turning a blind eye. Nothing has changed.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
I worry that it's the 2012 meme causing people to feel like they have nothing to lose...


With the crappy hopeless situation of the average person in these current times, I dont think the assumption of any 2012 event is leading most folks to the "have nothing to lose" attitude.

Many decent families are in such DREADFUL and HOPELESS situations that a possibility of some 2012 event (if true) would be a RELIEF for them.

A TOTAL relief...


edit on 14-3-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reptius
More Technology , More access to information leads to people having more information about just how evil the human race is. We've always been War Mongers and Rapists , Look at the history books.. For the first time in our history , people can see Atrocities happening all over the global. Atrocities happening to and being committed by people just like you and me. The Human race is going through an awakening but instead of a glorious one , We are waking up to see just how evil we all are. Hopefully we'll learn something from all the death and violence we see across the globe , instead turning a blind eye to it like we once did.

I also think it's something like this, but not that we are evil, there is a balance in this world.

Many humans tend to be quite negative, everyone knows how negativity can spread from person to person sometimes without even having to say a word, it only takes one thing to ruin someones week.

Now with the internet all the people that focus on negativity have a place to spread their negativity and thus are infecting all these positive type of people who would normaly not interact with them if it wasn't for the internet and news/media. And in turn this makes many people very depressed and yes some turn crazy.

But if you go out on a nice day you can see a totally different world. And of course there is a very positive side to the internet that has changed many people for the better, spreading knowledge, truth and love, enlightening people and making friends etc. You can also use the internet to change the world for the better. The internet is a very powerful tool.

So it's really all about perspective and what you decide to focus on. As you can see humans are not evil, humans cannot be generalised, it just doesn't work that way.

The only way to cure this negativity is to watch as many cat videos on youtube as possible until you are cured, and then you can spread you positivity to others around you.

edit on 14-3-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ThoughtIsMadness
 


I am very intrested in your line of thought.

Evolution is a adaption of an organism to there changing enviroment. I wonder if nature feels that our current society has become so oppressive are is so inevitablely head to a break down that the next step is a more violent and agressive human.

I do think more and more that alot of people feel they have nothing to loose. This with in its self can create people who feel that this is there one last chance to be heard, or that they are hell bent on what they see as revenge.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roundtree
I think the human race as a collective is just at a breaking point. Sure, theres a chance that it could be from the recent solar flare activity, or planets aligning, some sort of natural phenoma, but in my opinion, humanity is at a very definitive turning point. People are tired. People are tired of too much taxes, too high gas prices, money influencing their governments, corrupt politicians, bankers, and business owners. Theyre tired of our freedoms being taken away, their rights, and their own personal liberties as well. Tired of being lied to by the media, tired of being subliminally influenced, tired of being scammed, always on the lookout for people trying to rip you off.

All of the causes here are certain to have an effect, which may be why humanity as a whole seems to be, for lack of a better phrase, losing it's mind.

Soon the world will wake up, and the masses will rise. Revolution is coming.


Your post conveys my feelings exactly, I wonder how much of the world's population feel the same way. I also often get the feeling that something extraordinary is right around the corner, like a life-altering event for all of mankind is about to happen. Like the world as we know it will change drastically and permanently very soon, and I'll have to let go of a lot of things I currently take for granted. Weird and I must confess, a bit scary.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Reptius
 


I do not think that humans as a collective are evil. Yes, there are evil humans, but there are certainly people who are not. I want you people to look up something, called Indigo Children/People. It's the coming global consciousness that I think is about to hit the citizens of earth of a much larger scale. We're people that are more in touch with our surroundings, nature, the earth. More gentle-hearted, and sympathetic towards others.. One of my friend's psychics (believe it or dont, i dont care) said that the year 2012 will be a great awakening of the human consciousness, sort of "advancing to the next level"

but yeah, what the above poster said, things always get worse before they get better..There is a light at the end of this tunnel people. Just hang on for the ride.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hi, world watchers.


Are all humans worldwide going insane?

It seems so, right ?

Don't you think it could be the CRAP they eat ???
We switched to 99.9% ORGANIC/BIO food, because we DO NOT TRUST the
food from China and USA ! ! !

And think about the "stupid" TV the MAJORITY of people are watching ! !
! ! ! IT'S A SHAME ! ! !

It would be very interresting to investigate WHAT is REALLY broadcasted
by the TV producers. It would not surprise me that subliminal crap is in
the images, EVEN if illegal.

WE all know WHO runs the countries, the MSM, the newspapers. . . ! !
We even know who runs the FDA, FAA. . .and the similars. . .

! ! The general corruption is making peolple crazzzzy ! THAT IS what it is ! !

Blue skies.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by C-JEAN
Hi, world watchers.


Are all humans worldwide going insane?

It seems so, right ?

Don't you think it could be the CRAP they eat ???
We switched to 99.9% ORGANIC/BIO food, because we DO NOT TRUST the
food from China and USA ! ! !

And think about the "stupid" TV the MAJORITY of people are watching ! !
! ! ! IT'S A SHAME ! ! !

It would be very interresting to investigate WHAT is REALLY broadcasted
by the TV producers. It would not surprise me that subliminal crap is in
the images, EVEN if illegal.

WE all know WHO runs the countries, the MSM, the newspapers. . . ! !
We even know who runs the FDA, FAA. . .and the similars. . .

! ! The general corruption is making peolple crazzzzy ! THAT IS what it is ! !

Blue skies.




Yeah that seems like it's possible but it's not why? Look at the History books. The Romans? The Guys who crucified Jesus? They weren't watching MSNBC and FOX News and shoving down big macs, Hitler? Same thing. Stalin? Same thing. People who act like Violence and Hated is new are missing the big picture. It's always been around , It's been around as long as this species because this species is the problem. We are war mongers , That's just who we are. We're the same species as rapist and pillagers like Genghis Khan and The Vikings We have to stop blaming Boogeymen like the Illuminati and The Masons for things that we as a species did.


"Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it."George Santayana



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I think it is the weather, seriously. It is very nice and pleasant weather, but its early March! The weather is 'off' most likely caused by the increase solar activity, the sun feels like middle of summer. I think that is affecting people, like how when it rains people get sad. Personally I love it, but others may think it strange, kind of scary if you think global warming is going to end the planet. Afterall they brainwashed people into thinking global warming would destroy everyone, and now it is hot when it should still be winter. Combine this with the 2012 nonsense and you have a cocktail of psychological disturbances. Or something.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
Going back to the stewardess flipping out on the plane, then the multiple school shootings and courthouse shootings and stabbings and other public outbursts of violence.... Is mass insanity starting to break out worldwide?


Yes. Personally I believe that we are in the midst of the end times that were prophecied not just in Christianity but other religions, and that the insanity we see today is the predicted manifestation of evil that is attempting to take over the world. I knew what the signs were long ago, but I never expected to see them in my lifetime. And now I'm seeing them and I scarcely believe how accurate the prophecies were. It's playing out exactly as foretold, and it will continue to get worse from here. There will be a glorious outcome, but not before some truly horrific times.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jassu
 


I agree crime is actually going down but violent crimes are now being media sensationalized. Where as a local shooting 10-20 years ago was reported local it is now reported Nationally to keep people worried. School shootings years ago created all the restrictions within the schools now so nothing new really.

So to the OP relax and stop adding to the Hype.




top topics



 
13
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join