It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can the President Kill You?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Judge Napolitano hits another one out of the park here.

Can the President Kill You?
And if he can kill an American in Yemen, can he do so in Peoria?

Earlier this week, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder attempted to justify presidential killing in a speech at Northwestern University law school. In it, he recognized the requirement of the Fifth Amendment for due process. He argued that the president may substitute the traditionally understood due process -- a public jury trial—with the president's own novel version of it; that would be a secret deliberation about killing.

The president and his lackey, AG Eric Holder, have both determined that they can kill you without a trial if they believe you pose a threat to America. The problem is, you don't even have to have killed anyone, threatened anyone, or harmed anyone yourself. They just have to believe that you pose a threat!

Did al-Awlaki's 16 year old child pose a threat to America? He was executed because Obama/Holder believed this child was a threat to the entirety of the United States of America.

Holder argued that the act of reviewing al-Awlaki's alleged crimes, what he was doing in Yemen and the imminent danger he posed provided al-Awlaki with a substituted form of due process. He did not mention how this substitution applied to al-Awlaki's 16-year-old son and a family friend, who were also executed by CIA drones. And he did not address the utter absence of any support in the Constitution or Supreme Court case law for his novel theory.

Remember, folks, he will be our next president. On the very slight chance that he will be deposed, his replacement will be exactly the same. Why? Because his replacement won't be Ron Paul, who is the only candidate that would put a stop to this.

/TOA

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
You could be sitting on a patio in Paris enjoying a nice cup of coffee, and if the Pres has decided your a
a terrorist threat, the Drones could missle your butt to coffee grinds.

God Bless America

Land of the Free

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Sure. He didn't need this years NDAA to do it either. He can do it the same way I could go up to someone in a dark alley and end them right there. Of course, someone would do it for him.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Kinda reminds me of this song. Skip to 1:34 and listen to the lyrics if you don't like it.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Of course he can. So can I. So can you or anyone else on this board.

People need to stop pretending that the POTUS is actually someone special and that he should be looked up to.

He's not and he shouldn't. Not even Ron Paul.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Sure. He didn't need this years NDAA to do it either. He can do it the same way I could go up to someone in a dark alley and end them right there. Of course, someone would do it for him.
reply to post by satron

NDAA has now made it possible to do away with that dark alley drama. They can smoke you in broad daylight complete with plenty of witnesses and it's all legal from two little words: terrorist threat.

What has this country become???

edit on 14-3-2012 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple

People need to stop pretending that the POTUS is actually someone special and that he should be looked up to.

He's not and he shouldn't. Not even Ron Paul.

Difference is, Ron Paul would be the only one who'd agree with you.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

the difference is you and will stand charged of murder/ manslaughter, the POTUS will not for he is acting in the nations behalf, self preservation, just as you and i would in the act of self defense but we still would have to prove that, the POTUS does not, just on hearsay he can have you me or any one killed, thanks to the P act NDAA2012 act and others that give him the power the right and use of deadly force with out trail or conviction. When the drones start flying over the US think about what you have said in the past, your words might be the last.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Agreed. But unlike that fellow. Very few command militaries, a legion of assassins, and laws that sanction the act.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
People in the media used to get very riled when folks would compare Obama to Hitler, but with these continuing power usurpations by Obama and Eric Holder, I don't think comparing them to Hitler and heinrich himmler are far fetched in the slightest...

The only thing missing now are that salute people did... Maybe Obama will have me killed too, for saying he is the real terrorist threat alongside his chief lieutenant Holder... When all the underlings see those two doing what they do, they all follow suit with gleeful evil abandon..

new topics

top topics

join