It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Messages in ABBA "Gold"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Come on its ABBA , not Rage against the machine.

Just not feeling what your trying to lay down,"take a chance on me"

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

YHWH/Enlil/Asher in Ezekiel 28

12Son of man, take up a lamentation over the king of Tyre and say to him, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD,
“You had the seal of perfection,
Full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
13“You were in Eden, the garden of God;
Every precious stone was your covering:
The ruby, the topaz and the diamond;
The beryl, the onyx and the jasper;
The lapis lazuli, the turquoise and the emerald;
And the gold, the workmanship of your settings and sockets,
Was in you.

On the day that you were created
They were prepared.
14“You were the anointed cherub who covers,
And I placed you there.
You were on the holy mountain of God;
You walked in the midst of the stones of fire.
15“You were blameless in your ways
From the day you were created
Until unrighteousness was found in you.
16“By the abundance of your trade
You were internally filled with violence,
And you sinned;
Therefore I have cast you as profane
From the mountain of God.

YHWH/ASHER/ASUR in Exodus

Jesus to the Jews:

“I know that you are Abraham’s descendants; yet you seek to kill Me, because My word has no place in you. 38“I speak the things which I have seen with My Father; therefore you also do the things which you heard from your father.”

Which god was heard but not seen by the Israelites?

Exodus 3:

1 Now Moses was pasturing the flock of (A)Jethro his father-in-law, the priest of Midian; and he led the flock to the [a]west side of the wilderness and came to (B)Horeb, the (C)mountain of God. 2 (D)The angel of the LORD appeared to him in a blazing fire from the midst of a (E)bush; and he looked, and behold, the bush was burning with fire, yet the bush was not consumed. 3 So Moses said, “[c](F)I must turn aside now and see this [d]marvelous sight, why the bush is not burned up.” 4 When the LORD saw that he turned aside to look, (G)God called to him from the midst of the bush and said, “Moses, Moses!” And he said, “Here I am.” 5 Then He said, “Do not come near here; (H)remove your sandals from your feet, for the place on which you are standing is holy ground.” 6 He said also, “(I)I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.” (J)Then Moses hid his face, for he was (K)afraid to look at God.

2 The angel of the LORD appeared to him in a blazing fire.
13 Then Moses said to God, “Behold, I am going to the sons of Israel, and I will say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you.’ Now they may say to me, ‘What is His name?’ What shall I say to them?” 14 God said to Moses, “[g](V)I AM WHO [h]I AM”; and He said, “Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’”

I AM WHO I AM: Hebrew: "eh yeh Asur eh yeh"

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

well done - you've sussed that whole copying and pasting thing. I work in law.....and the 'so what' question is quite legitimate and requires to be answered. 'M'lord the defendant wrote a letter' - the bench - 'So what?'

So I'll ask again - with all you copied and pasted - so what? What is your point......it's telling me nothing I didn't already know - but what is the connection for you in relation to the weird non-discussion we've been having?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

I thinks where he is going with his synopsis is S.O.S.

Or perhaps Mama Mia

sorry couldn't resist

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

I do enjoy the occasional irrational debate
This one is quite exceptional.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

Remember: we live in a world of ALLEGORY. A matrix in which, the seemingly "real", really is not.
Bear this in mind when reading the following:

Wikipedia: Ashkenazi Jews, also known as Ashkenazic Jews or Ashkenazim (Hebrew: אַשְׁכֲּנָזִים‎‎, pronounced [ˌaʃkəˈnazim], singular: [ˌaʃkəˈnazi]; also יְהוּדֵי אַשְׁכֲּנָז, Y'hudey Ashkenaz, "the Jews of Ashkenaz"), are the Jews descended from the medieval Jewish communities along the Rhine in Germany from Alsace in the south to the Rhineland in the north.[

Wikipedia: Rhinestone:

A rhinestone or paste or diamante is a diamond simulant made from rock crystal, glass or acrylic.
Originally, rhinestones were rock crystals gathered from the river Rhine. The availability was greatly increased around 1775 when the Alsatian jeweller (alchemist) Georg Friedrich Strass had the idea to imitate diamonds by coating the lower side of glass with metal powder. Rhinestones may be used as imitations of diamonds, and some manufacturers even manage to reproduce the glistening effect real diamonds have in the sun.

Georg Friedrich Strass (French: Georges Frédéric Strass; May 29, 1701, Wolfisheim bei Strasbourg - December 22, 1773) was an Alsatian jeweler and inventor of imitation gemstones. He used mixtures of bismuth and thallium to improve the refractive quality of his imitations, and altered their colors with metal salts. The imitations were, in his view, so similar to real gems that he invented the concept of the "simulated gemstone" to describe them.

WOLF: GENDER: Masculine USAGE: German, Jewish Meaning: Wolf
Early Biblical sources present a contrast between the wolf symbolizing bloodshed and destruction versus the symbol of the wolf and the lamb lying down together representing peace and the coming Messianic rule. The middle ages also depicted a contrast between the image of the wolf as the Devil, versus the wolf as an "emblem of Saint Francis of Assisi who tamed the wolf" (Cooper, 1978, p. 194).
In the European mind, wolves long stood as a symbol of baneful, uncontrollable nature. As far back as the time of Aesop in 500 BCE (Before the Christian Era), wolves in literature are portrayed as wicked villains and long-fanged, terrible beasts. Before the Middle Ages, wolves were nearly always the greedy thief, criminal trickster, or cruel remorseless murderer. i.e. Satan

HA-SHEIM:
ha-Sheim; the Name; an oral substitution to preserve the holiness of the Tetragrammaton from profane (i.e. ordinary) conversation—contrary to the Goy•imꞋ who ignorantly, but perversely, profane His Name. From the times of the Beit ha-Mi•qәdâshꞋ , the Name has been regarded with such sanctity that it was only uttered in the Beit ha-Mi•qәdâshꞋ , in the Mu•sâphꞋ service, on Yom ha-Ki•purꞋ , by the Ko•heinꞋ ha-Ja•dolꞋ . Even when reading Tor•âhꞋ in Beit ha-KәnësꞋ ët, the term A•don•aiꞋ is substituted for the Tetragrammaton. This has been the legally established practice—Ha•lâkh•âhꞋ —from antiquity. (Order paper Profaning the Holy Name Unawares from the Nәtzâr•im

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

Gnostic Apocryphon of John: Creation of the World by Yaldaboath (YHWH/SATAN)

The Fashioning of This World

Yadabaoth united with the thoughtlessness (aponoia) within him.
He begot ruling authorities (exousia)
Modeling them on the incorruptible realms above.
He shared a portion of his fire with them,
But shared none of the power of Light he had received from his mother.

This dim ruler has three names:
Yaldabaoth is the first.
Saklas is the second.
Samael is the third.
He is blasphemous through his thoughtlessness.
He said “I am God, and there is no God but me!”
Since he didn’t know where his own Power originated.
His rulers created seven Authorities for themselves.
Each of these Authorities created six demons apiece,
There came to be 365 demons altogether.
Yaldabaoth shared his fire with his seraphim
But gave them none of his pure Light
Although he ruled them by virtue of the power and glory
Yaldabaoth said to his subordinate demons:
“Let’s create a man according to the image of God
And our own likeness
So that his image will illuminate us.”
Each one through another’s Power created aspects of the man;
Each added a characteristic corresponding to the psychic factors
They had seen in the Image above them.
They made a creature of substance
In the likeness of that perfect First Man
And they said, “Let us call him Adam, so that his name will give us the power of light.”
All of Yaldabaoth’s servants and his demons
Worked to finish the psychic body.
For a very long time it lay inanimate
It did not move.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

Yaldabaoth Deceived

By His sacred command He sent down the five Lights
In the forms of the principal advisors to Yaldabaoth.
[This led to the removal of Yaldabaoth’s mother’s divine Power from him.]
They told Yaldabaoth:
“Blow some of your Spirit in the man’s face,
Then his body will rise up.”
Yaldabaoth blew some of his Spirit into the man.
That Spirit was the divine Power of his mother.
[He didn’t understand what was happening, for he lived in ignorance.]
His mother’s divine Power left Yaldabaoth
It entered the psychic human body
Modeled on the primordial image.
The human body moved!
It grew powerful!
It shone!
Yaldabaoth’s demonic forces envied the man.
Through their united efforts he had come into being
They had given their Power to him.
His understanding was far greater than that of those who had created him.
And greater than that of the Chief Ruler himself.
When they realized that he shone with light
And could think better than they could
And was naked of evil,
They took him and cast him down
Into the lowest depths of the material world.

Since Yaldabaoth’s demons might again overpower the perceptible psychic body
He sent down from his good Spirit a helper for Adam,
Out of his great compassion
A light-filled Epinoia emerged.
And he called her Life (Zoe).
She aids the entire creation
Working with him
Restoring him to the fullness.
She taught Adam about the way his people had descended
She taught Adam about the way he could ascend,
Which is the way he had descended.
The light-filled Epinoia was hidden in Adam.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

Thus, there is no Light in Satan, nor in his daemonic creations.
Today we use the allegory of Wolfisheim, the alchemist, creator of the imposter diamond, the Rhinestone, out of salt metals and crystal to reflect the Light of the Son.

And, there is Light in the son of Man.
It is Epinoia, the Holy Spirit, the Living Word of God.

See beyond the matrix into the allegorical realm to find Truth and Salvation.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

Ah ha ha.....now you're talking to, and answering, yourself. You know what that means don't you.
edit on 15-3-2012 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

So you see, "Christina-66", the deity worshipped in the Old Testament, represented by fire and dark clouds, a deity fuelled by animal/human sacrifice and servitude, is not the Heavenly Father of the New Testament, at all.
A true follower of Christ, your namesake, would have known this.

John 8 Jesus to the Jews

39They answered and said to Him, “Abraham is our father.” Jesus said to them, “If you are Abraham’s children, do the deeds of Abraham. 40“But as it is, you are seeking to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth, which I heard from God; this Abraham did not do. 41“You are doing the deeds of your father.” They said to Him, “We were not born of fornication; we have one Father: God.” 42Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and have come from God, for I have not even come on My own initiative, but He sent Me. 43“Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you cannot hear My word.
44“You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45“But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me. 46“Which one of you convicts Me of sin? If I speak truth, why do you not believe Me? 47“He who is of God hears the words of God; for this reason you do not hear them, because you are not of God.”

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

You're getting there with the whole communication thing. 5/10 so far but 0/10 for observation. I'm not a follower of christ - and don't want to be for reasons I have already explained.

What teaching does the NT give us? Love one another - that's it. I don't need a book to tell me so.....it's an innate part of my humanity.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

"You're getting there with the whole communication thing. 5/10 so far but 0/10 for observation. I'm not a follower of christ - and don't want to be for reasons I have already explained."

So don't be. It's called free will.
The choice is yours to make and yours alone.
edit on 15-3-2012 by 1nOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

Original Sin came not from Adam and Eve eating of the fruit. Nor did it begin with Adam rediscovering the Light within himself, rather sin is the foundation of the physical world and astral realms.

Wikipedia:

The myth of Enlil (Ashur) and Ninlil (Lilith; First Eve) discusses when Enlil was a young god, he was banished from Dilmun, home of the gods, to Kur, the underworld for raping a goddess named Ninlil (First Eve/New Year's Eve). Ninlil followed him to the underworld where she bore his first child, Nergal and/or the moon god Sin.

Sin (Akkadian: Su'en, Sîn) or Nanna (Sumerian: DŠEŠ.KI, DNANNA) was the god of the moon in Mesopotamian mythology. Nanna is a Sumerian deity, the son of Enlil and Ninlil, and became identified with Semitic Sin.

Sin as "father of the gods", "chief of the gods", "creator of all things", and the like. The "wisdom" personified by the moon-god is likewise an expression of the science of astronomy or the practice of astrology, in which the observation of the moon's phases is an important factor.

His wife was Ningal ("Great Lady"), who bore him Utu/Shamash ("Sun") and Inanna/Ishtar (the goddess of the planet Venus). The tendency to centralize the powers of the universe leads to the establishment of the doctrine of a triad consisting of Sin/Nanna and his children.

Sin had a beard made of lapis lazuli and rode on a winged bull. The bull was one of his symbols, through his father, Enlil, "Bull of Heaven", along with the crescent and the tripod (which may be a lamp-stand). On cylinder seals, he is represented as an old man with a flowing beard and the crescent symbol. In the astral-theological system he is represented by the number 30 and the moon. This number probably refers to the average number of days (correctly around 29.53) in a lunar month, as measured between successive new moons.

In Haida "mythology", Sin ("day") is the sky god and chief deity.
Raven or Yelth or Hoya is the trickster, a magician, a transformer, a potent creative force, sexual deviant or ravenous debaucher.

Sin and Ishtar are worshipped by the Freemasons. The Statue of Liberty is Ishtar.

articles.mibba.com...

imanhorn.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Christina-66: "What teaching does the NT give us? Love one another - that's it. I don't need a book to tell me so.....it's an innate part of my humanity."

The NT gives us a way to no longer live in Sin.

When the son of man wakes with the help of the Comforter (Logos),
He re-members the Light. He is entirely transformed into a luminescent being.
No longer bound by Sin, freed by Truth,
He is risen to his rightful place in the Heavens above the heavens.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

reply to post by 1nOne
Here to expose the pitfalls of this matrix you call, "virtual reality",
The root of Cyberspace is "kubernao", in Ancient Greek.
It means, "steer away from"; "govern".
Whom do you govern and from what do you steer the "governed" away?

Kubernao means "to control, direct, govern or steer", literal translation means "ruling". This is opposite to what seems to be indicated with the "steer away from" translation you describe. Maybe you accidently misquoted a translation and meant no misdirection.

So cyberspace should mean something like an area of space that we have direct access control upon. For example a telephone call takes place in cyberspace, which we created in order to deliver a full duplex flow of communication & information between source and destination.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenflt

No need for human mediums, channellers, seances and the like: cyberspace does it all.

How many people (humans) are actually cognizant that, when they are using the internet, they are at times communicating with non-corporeal agents?

How many "members" in this domain are, in fact, other-worldly beings?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

I saw this and thought of you

The Good Books's good because it says it's good......and it was generally well received.'

lighten up........it's good for the soul

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66
reply to post by wulff

Agreed. My ex owned a recording studio and writes songs (successfully). His lyrics are deliberately vague so people can relate their own experiences to them....sometimes words are of course used because they rhyme....or because of the number of syllables to allow the words to fit the music.

The mindset of the lyricist - not dark - just musical

You are so right, people that write and compose music will even say many times that they didn't have anything in particular when a certain song is written, it just sometimes sounds good!
Alice Cooper is a local around here (maybe your ex worked with him) and he is a super nice guy and told my boss basically what you said, and he said people put too much into trying to find what was in the singers head instead of just enjoying the music!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join