It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: 4 Stabbed at Ohio Downtown Office Building

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Police: 4 Stabbed at Ohio Downtown Office Building

abcnews.go.com

Police say a man has stabbed four people at a downtown Ohio office building and then was shot by a police officer as he left the building.

Columbus police spokesman Sgt. Rich Weiner (WY'-ner) says three of the victims are in critical condition at a downtown hospital, while the fourth received minor injuries.

The attack was reported at about 12:40 p.m. Wednesday at a building that houses offices of the Ohio attorney general and Miami-Jacobs Career College.

Weiner says police don't know what prompted the attack or whether there's any connection between the suspect and the wounded.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I don't know what happened here details are still very fuzzy...I will try and update as more information comes out, I just happened to see it on FOX even though I know I should not be watching that bloody channel. Either way, this guy must have been a fruitcake to walk up into a downtown building and just start stabbing people.

What is the World coming tooooo TISK TISK

abcnews.go.com

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by xZodiacx

I don't know what happened here details are still very fuzzy...I will try and update as more information comes out, I just happened to see it on FOX even though I know I should not be watching that bloody channel. Either way, this guy must have been a fruitcake to walk up into a downtown building and just start stabbing people.

What is the World coming tooooo TISK TISK

abcnews.go.com

I would guess that one of the victims was his intended target, the other 3 were just in the way.

Even money there is an Ex wife involved.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I live nearby i am driving now to check it out but I dont have an address but know an approximate location. Will update if i see anything.

No feds. 20 - 30 police, some highway patrol. A side street blocked off. ABC news was heading there when i left.

edit on 14-3-2012 by Lord Jules because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Ya I wouldn't doubt it. But why doesn't he just murder her when she's in her home. That way there doesn'y have to be more innocent people involved.

Or even better don't murder anyone at all!!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
...sorry can't help it. What's up with all the cops named Weiner?

OT, people getting stabbed and shot alot today. Shooting in Texas courthouse as well.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by xZodiacx
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Ya I wouldn't doubt it. But why doesn't he just murder her when she's in her home. That way there doesn't have to be more innocent people involved.

Or even better don't murder anyone at all!!

If there is a history she may have a restraining order, and a well secured house.

Her workplace may been where she was most exposed.

If it was an affair with a coworker he might have wanted to kill her and her lover.

Time will tell, always more to the story. But this is the likely scenario.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
BAN KNIVES! And sharpened sticks! I figure that's only fair considering how many people pop up in threads about random shootings. Knives don't kill people just like guns don't kill people. People with emotional problems do.

I agree with the ex-wife/lover scenario. Seems to be the most likely.

Also.... "Downtown Ohio?" Where's that?
edit on 3/14/12 by Magnivea because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The Ohio school shooting, a shooting at a Texas court house today, the Afghan killings.

Somehow, I have this sinking feeling that we will see more of this type of chaos as 2012 progresses. If the Mayan meme resonants on a deep cultural level, then subconsciously, people may feel they have nothing left to lose and decide to go out with a bang...
edit on 14/3/2012 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
What i find strange about this case which they are not clarifying is, it happened at a building housing the attorney general offices and a career college. In this day and age, a knife wielding maniac is more likely to attack a)government office, or b) college office? I find it odd they threw both groups into the mix, making the motive a toss-up.

For those who believe n the mayan thing, it seems like they are intentionally leaving motives up in the air. Why did a soldier kill sixteen? Why did a student shoot another student? Why did someone shoot a therapist in pittsburgh? Why did someone use three knives to stab someone in columbus? No answer, with no motve, people can't find closure and assume everyone is going crazy, adding to the crazy.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnivea
BAN KNIVES! And sharpened sticks! I figure that's only fair considering how many people pop up in threads about random shootings. Knives don't kill people just like guns don't kill people. People with emotional problems do.

I agree with the ex-wife/lover scenario. Seems to be the most likely.

Also.... "Downtown Ohio?" Where's that?
edit on 3/14/12 by Magnivea because: (no reason given)

Thank you Magnivea... where are all anti-knivers now who should be protesting to ban steak knives... star for you

new topics

top topics

join