Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The Illuminati and Lucifer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
First let me state that I am not a new poster here, I have had trouble accessing my old account, so I decided that while I wait for it to be recovered by staff, I would take this opportunity to post a thread I've wanted to post for a very long time, using a fresh account without any type of reputation or ranking. The reason I haven't posted this thread until now, is because I wasn't quite sure of Illuminati philosophies, I only had glimpses and small pieces of the puzzle. I had a basic idea of their underlying philosophies, I just didn't know the full story, not until I read "Financial Tyranny" by David Wilcock. In Section Two: The History of the FT article, David goes really in-depth into the history of Freemasonry and the Illuminati.

Now I know what you are thinking, David is crazy con-artist who can't be trusted. But if you will just take the time to read Financial Tyranny, especially Section Two, I think you will be quite amazed and shocked with what you read, and pleasantly surprised at the amount of sources and external reading material he provides. More to the point however, I strongly believe the following sections of his article are of great importance, and I can sense that they are true because the ideas presented deeply resonate with my previous basic understanding of Illuminati philosophies. Also, a lot of the material is sourced directly from high level defectors, respected researches, and confirmed information leaks.

I also want to state right now, that this really doesn't have very much to do with Masonry, it has to do with “the supreme government of all the Secret Societies of the world”, which is of course the modern day version of the Illuminati. Wilcock explains in some detail how Masonry was infiltrated by the Illuminists, and how Illuminati beliefs were merged with high level Masonic rituals, but that is beyond the point here. I don't really care what most Masons think Masonry is all about, what I care about is what the so called masters of the world believe in. If you believe the research done by Wilcock and others, then it just so happens that high level Masons have direct connections to the Illuminati.

So lets get to the point of this thread, the meat and potatoes. I've always known that the general Christian teachings as carried out by schools and local Churches, is merely a simplified version of Christianity that ignores the deeper philosophical reasoning presented in the Bible. It's "Christianity for dummies" basically. They don't explore the deeper concepts, they don't have in-depth philosophical discussions about the true relationship between Lucifer and God. One is evil and one is good, it's as simple as that. However, it is no where near as simple as that. Their relationship is much deeper and much more complex, it goes so far beyond what the mainstream take on Christianity teaches.

Now before I go any further, I must mention that I believe the Illuminati take on Christianity is much closer to the truth than the mainstream version. If you can't handle that then stop reading right now. If you actually read the Bible with an open mind, one of the first things you learn is that Lucifer is in fact responsible for our ability to be self-aware. After we ate the forbidden fruit we gained knowledge and insight that God didn't want us to have. We suddenly realized we were naked, as conscious self-aware beings would. Before this moment we were nothing but mindless puppets under the strict control of God. Proverbs 3:5 - “Trust in the lord with all your heart; and lean not unto your own understanding.”.

This might lead one to conclude individualism and complete free will are teachings of the devil. Most religions, including Christianity, demand that you submit yourself to a certain God, free thinking is suppressed and group mentality is encouraged. People constantly argue God is the "good guy", but if you actually look at what the Bible says you'll find that God has killed over 2.3 million people, yet Satan has killed only about 10 people, all with the blessing of God. In fact, according to the Bible, God killed the entire family of a man named Job's just to prove a point to Lucifer, the point being he could do what ever he liked to his followers and they would still follow him.

“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.”

~ Richard Dawkins.

When you get right down to the facts, the truth is, Lucifer has done much more for us than this so called God fellow... and that is what Illuminati beliefs are based upon. They understand this hidden meaning within the Bible, and as such they think they are "enlightened" or "Illuminated" to the truth. In Latin, Lucifer means "light-bearer". To be Illuminated means to be bathed in light, to be open to the light of Lucifer. Lucifer was once an Archangel, he was God's right hand man according to many. It is commonly believed that after Lucifer revolted from God, he was cast down with the fallen angels into Hell, where upon he became known as Satan, King of the Demons.

What the Illuminati believes, is that Lucifer actually revolted from God (whom I shall now refer to as "Adonay") because he was the "bad guy", they actually believe the goal of Lucifer is to help man kind. They believe that Lucifer and Adonay are equals, they are simply two different sides of the same coin. They do in fact appear to have Discordian philosophies, they understand and appreciate that there's always two sides to any story, you can't know happiness without knowing sadness, the inherit nature of the Universe depends on these polarities, such as order and chaos. One may now begin to understand why these people believe they are the intellectual elite of the world.

So now lets get into some of the material presented in Wilcock's article, and see how it relates to what I've been saying so far.
edit on 14-3-2012 by bitfreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Baron von Knigge was the third-highest ranking member of the original Rothschild / Weishaupt Illuminati, and took on the code-name of Philo.

Von Knigge began to disagree with Weishaupt’s plan to try to push atheism on the members of the lower degrees. He felt it was better to “defer the development of the bold principles till we had firmly secured the man.”

As time went on, von Knigge realized that Weishaupt’s ultimate goal was to instill a belief in Lucifer as a benevolent God-figure. This caused him to feel the Order had been “painted… in the colors of hell, and would have scared the most intrepid.” (Still, p. 79.)

Von Knigge left in 1783, and informed the Bavarian government of the danger the Illuminati presented. The government then banned all secret societies the following year.

Four other Illuminati members, each of whom were professors, fled the order in April 1785. The Bavarian government summoned them to a court of inquiry -- and they all spilled the beans.

The professors revealed that the Illuminati wished to annihilate all religion, all love of country and all love between parents and children.

Suicide was to be encouraged as a “voluptuous pleasure.”

Of course, the Illuminati don't intend on annihilating all religion, they wish to replace it with "a belief in Lucifer as a benevolent God-figure", because they believe Lucifer is the true God we should be worshiping. I don't really care much for national pride either, we are simply Human beings sharing this planet, and I find national pride is one of the prime causes of war and conflicts. Now as for destroying the love between parents and children, and the advocacy of suicide, I'm not really sure how that entwines to Illuminati beliefs, perhaps it relates to their desire to decrease the population.

This is where they begin to exhibit so called "Satanic" behavior, rather than true Luciferian behavior as they themselves describe it. What quickly becomes clear, even though these people are quite clever, they are also extremely arrogant and think they can bend the world to their will because they are so ultra smart. It's as if they think everything they do is sacred and can't possibly be wrong. Well that's simply not true. Everyone is wrong some times and right other times, two sides to every story remember? Reducing the population may be a good idea on paper, but in practice it's a different story.

The secret beliefs of the Illuminati included the idea that there is a “Great Architect” of the Universe, divided into two polarities – the Christian God, which they called Adonay, and Lucifer.

In this system, Lucifer is not seen as “the bad guy” – merely one of the two Divine aspects of the Great Architect.

The idea of Lucifer falling and becoming “Satan” is rejected within the inner teachings of this philosophy.

In the Bible, Lucifer originally appears as the highest and brightest angel of all. Illuminists believe Lucifer was kicked out because the Christian God was actually the bad guy.

Their arguments were founded on the Church’s suppression of freedom, sexuality and scientific inquiry – wisdom. The Church was the government back then, and they demanded obedience.

As you may know, the term "Great Architect" is something commonly referred to within Freemasonry, the Masonic abbreviation is G.A.O.T.U (Great Architect of the Universe). Of course within the mainstream of Freemasonry this Great Architect is a "placeholder for the Supreme Being of one's choice", and even if that is true for all levels of Masonry, this still means it is perfectly acceptable to place Lucifer as ones deity of choice. However, according to the Illuminists, Lucifer is simply "one of the two Divine aspects of the Great Architect". And these two Divine aspects are now apparently at war with one another.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

“Morals and Dogma” was Pike’s most popular book – released in 1871, a year after his secret agreement with Mazzini was formalized.

Morals and Dogma is considered an essential text of Masonry, providing commentary on each and every degree. Pike’s true opinions on Lucifer are only hinted at, in commentaries on the third and nineteenth degrees.

Council of Kadosh: XIX, Grand Pontiff….

The Apocalypse is, to those who receive the nineteenth Degree, the Apotheosis of that Sublime Faith which aspires to God alone, and despises all the pomps and works of Lucifer.

LUCIFER, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning!

Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!

The inner quote is actually from Pike’s book. Here he states it quite clearly for anyone who is willing to understand what he means. It is indeed quite curious the "light-bearer" has become known as the Lord of Darkness. Pike is stating in the last sentence that feeble and selfish souls with not be able to tolerate the light of Lucifer, he is saying that Lucifer does in fact represent the true God of light, the God working for good. Here it is, in his own words, written down for all to see. There is no denying what he really means in the above quote, he is defending the name of Lucifer without a doubt.

By 1889, Pike had surpassed Mazzini to become the head of World Masonry, as well as American Masonry and D.C. Masonry.

From this power position, he wrote an edict for the “23 Supreme Councils of the world” on July 14, 1889. These appear to be the top-ranking control groups for all Masonic circles in Europe and America.

This, again, was a highly secret document -- leaked by those who saw the danger it presented. It is only thanks to these heroes that we are aware of what the ultimate plans of this group have always been.

This all-important quote can be found in A.C. De La Rive’s book, La Femme et l’Enfant dans la Franc-Maconnerie Universelle, and appears on page 123 in Still’s book.

That which we must say to the crowd is—We worship a God, but it is the God that one adores without superstition.

To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st, and 30th degrees—The Masonic religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian doctrine.

If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay (The God of the Christians) whose deeds prove his cruelty… and hatred of man, barbarism and repulsion for science, would Adonay and his priests calumniate him?

Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also God. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black.

That is why the intelligent disciples of Zoroaster, as well as, after them, the Gnostics, the Manicheans and the Templars have admitted, as the only logical metaphysical conceptions, the system of the two divine principles fighting eternally, and one cannot believe the one inferior in power to the other.

Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is heresy; and the true and pure philosophic religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil.

Here we see the true colors of the Illuminati and those "initiates of the high degrees" explained in crystal clear terminology. Pike clearly believed that Lucifer and Adonay were equals, and much of the Bible supports that theory. God could never destroy Lucifer, and is in some sort of eternal battle against the so called evil manipulative forces of Lucifer, suggesting that they both hold immense power. He also states that Satanism is nonsense, which it is, and that belief in Lucifer is the only "true and pure philosophic religion". He also states that Adonay has a "hatred of man", and that Lucifer is "struggling for humanity against Adonay".

So in conclusion, what I have learned from all this, is that religious philosophical ideas are really so much more important to the underlying fabric of society than what I could have ever really imagined. These concepts go right to the very core of how we operate society. What I have also learned is while I agree with some of these Luciferian concepts, that doesn't mean I support what the Illuminati does. If they truly believed in what they preach, they wouldn't need all the secrecy, they would try to change the course of the world from behind curtains, they would be open and transparent, they would come out into THE LIGHT.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
from what i surmised from freemazonry and the illunnati is just a scam to get people to believe in the torrah, the old testament, kabbbalah, etc. its all the same stuff.

the mazons say we lets everyone in, but in order to move up, you are required to believe in the kabbbalahistic aspects of their religion.

lets not forget, that the all great 'soloman' of their great 'craft' built the most sacred site for the kabbbalahists the world over.

so to read 'WEIS'haup, himself a jeww, was building some kind of new religion to sucker people into his beliefs, then it all falls into place.

but the funniest thing of all? this is all based on zumerian 'mythology' because the 'chozen' race truly believe they are the 'sons of gods.'

but those gods, are just scumbag selfish aliens.

so to hear about lucifer, god, etc. its all based on these aliens that came down. they were not magical, they were just at a higher level of evolution and technology.

i believe in god, but he is not the god anyone who wrote those myths met. i also believe in jesus, but more along the fact that jesus was a libertarian peace maker. the chozen way is to rule with force and fear. jesus came in and said lets let EVERYONE be equal. so they assassinated him, because he was getting too 'popular.'

the chozen sons of david, ozirus, soloman, amentopp, etc, STILL continue to kill peace makers. their 'self perceived right to rule' requires them to keep regular peopleS in a state of chaos, because its easier to rule that way.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
ive heard and come to understand a good deal on lucifer and him being referred to as the 'light bearer'

being raised christian i've always been weary to fully admit that he isn't the biblical evil 'satan' we are taught but i cant bring myself to say im a devil worshiper either

i find it funny though how lucifer translates as 'light bearer' and when people speak of spirituality they often refer to slogans such as 'look to the light' and 'you have light within' or 'follow the light' and many other similar ones as well as when people die they say they 'followed the light tunnel' or whatnot.

anyways for more interesting notes on lucifer and the origins of the universe i suggest also looking into Sophia. An ancient myth of a God existing before the 'Lord' in the jewish bible. kinda similar to the myth of Lilith who i would also suggest looking into.

anyhow im currently taking an anthropology class on religion and we just finished the unit on gender and religion

its interesting to note that in class they even referred to a time when all the inhabitants of the world worshiped a divine feminine... but ever since the rise of western religions the notion of a divine feminine has been associated with paganism and devil worshiping... unfortunate really

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Lucifer, Freemasonry, The Bibles and Holy books of this world are not products of divine intervention..there is no deep spiritual God with a conscience behind any of it. The truth is they are manifestations of mans ideologies. Ways of mankind making sense of the abstract world around him/her.

The art of astrology, which is what all religions and secret societies are fundamentally based on, has been lost in time along with the ancients and their knowledge of worlds beyond ours.

We are merely fighting over left over scraps in all departments. The truth is that the source that we each emanate from is both unknowable and indescribable. If that were not the case we simply would have one faith for the whole planet not variations and contradicting interpretations.

All we can do in this life is come to a point in our individual lives where we have enough life experience and knowledge to change ourselves inwardly in a positive and loving way. By doing this we will each radiate the changes we make.

To give any credibility or faith to an idea that does little or in fact is contrary to love is not worth pouring energy into.
edit on 14-3-2012 by Oxygenation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This goes in line with much of what Hidden_Hand had to say back in 2008.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are also some channeled posts about Lucifer.
soundofheart.org...
soundofheart.org...
Yea, Yea I know they are from "the site that shall not be named"
but really it gives your brain something to ponder.

I would also like to add (and I cannot at this point remember where I read this) that God and Lucifer are two of many Gods that were all 'born' from an even higher consciousness that wished to experience itself creating. In terms of God's own creations I would lean more toward beloved pets than "puppets" for he created an Eden for them to live and evolve in. The problem though was that without anything to push against (duality) no one was really evolving much which was what God wanted for them. He and Lucifer made an agreement that Lucifer and Lucifer's own creations would be that duality for them (us).
The main point I want to make here is that regardless of the agreement or the mistakes our creator made (like becoming jealous and angry when we actually chose to stay in this duality over staying with him), this is all one big huge act we enter into because we want to. We revel in existence--any existence. When one ride is done we prepare for the next for both karmic reasons and utter fascination with our own creator-ship. The most hardcore of us are the ones that live lives in third-world countries or those with huge physical/mental ailments...etc. Now I'm going to speed up the explanation via watering it down much, but when all is said and done we all come from and reside in the same place. God=Energy=matter=Love wanting to experience every extreme.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Go back and watch the Dark Crystal again and it will make much more sense of the Illuminati...

If there is a light and a dark god(s) then it makes sense there would also be a light and dark Illuminati.

As above, so below...

But at times the pendulum swings and soon it will swing toward another Dark age and all you have to do is look to the past how each Dark age was brought about.

edit on 14-3-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dantanna

but the funniest thing of all? this is all based on zumerian 'mythology' because the 'chozen' race truly believe they are the 'sons of gods.'

so to hear about lucifer, god, etc. its all based on these aliens that came down. they were not magical, they were just at a higher level of evolution and technology.

It's interesting that you should mention Sumerian mythology, because this is where we really start to get to the root of their beliefs, and I believe you are correct, they believe themselves to be direct bloodline decedents from these "Gods", whom were simply alien beings. The Sumerian creation story is the earliest and most true in my opinion, the Gods that came from the skies, as depicted in their stories, are nothing but a highly advanced race of alien beings... and the Illuminati probably understands that. One cannot be related to a true God by blood, only physical flesh and blood Gods. This is where the whole mythology about the Nephilim and the fallen angels comes into play, it was actually Anunnaki defectors who were cast out of their positions because they chose to breed with Humans (the Adamus beast), thus hybrids (Nephilim) were born.

reply to post by Oxygenation

Lucifer, Freemasonry, The Bibles and Holy books of this world are not products of divine intervention..there is no deep spiritual God with a conscience behind any of it. The truth is they are manifestations of mans ideologies. Ways of mankind making sense of the abstract world around him/her.

I also have to agree with your reasoning too, the Bible is not the product of divine intervention, in fact it's just a concoction of older mythology stories all mixed up to make something that sounds good. I think it's the philosophical concepts which are more important, the concept of a Great Architect can be divided into two parts, and the concept that the ignorant masses blindly follow the wrong side. That is why they don't particularly like religion, they are scientific men who work based on rational scientific concepts and the premise that free-thinking should not be suppressed. If the Christian God is the one who doesn't like independent free-thinking individuals, then they naturally conclude that Lucifer must be the opposite of this suppressive God, it must be the God who praises individualism and scientific endeavors.

This reasoning probably sprouts from the philosophical concept of dualism, rather than a true religious belief in any God called Lucifer. Similar to the way Discordianism, on the surface, appears to worship a God called Eris, however they don't really worship a God, they worship the idea of chaos and order, two fundamental polarities of the Universe. But more importantly, they believe in the idea that order isn't always the desired polarity, their beliefs exemplify the importance of chaos within the Universe, and explain how too much order can be constricting and illusionary. In this analogy Lucifer would be equal to Chaos and Adonay would be equal to Order. One side says we should be able to think freely and do what ever we want, while another side says our thinking and actions should be carefully controlled and monitored so that we don't get "out of order".
edit on 15-3-2012 by bitfreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by bitfreak
reply to post by dantanna

It's interesting that you should mention Sumerian mythology, because this is where we really start to get to the root of their beliefs, and I believe you are correct, they believe themselves to be direct bloodline decedents from these "Gods", whom were simply alien beings. The Sumerian creation story is the earliest and most true in my opinion, the Gods that came from the skies, as depicted in their stories, are nothing but a highly advanced race of alien beings... and the Illuminati probably understands that. One cannot be related to a true God by blood, only physical flesh and blood Gods. This is where the whole mythology about the Nephilim and the fallen angels comes into play, it was actually Anunnaki defectors who were cast out of their positions because they chose to breed with Humans (the Adamus beast), thus hybrids (Nephilim) were born.

I also want to add one more interesting observation. The Sumerian mythologies indicate ENKI was the God who engineered the Human species as a slave race, but later on he is depicted as being some what of a "Human sympathizer". From what I recall, ENKI decides to teach a small group of the smartest Humans language and science. He was the one who taught us "forbidden knowledge reserved for the Gods". It is ENKI's brother ENLIL who decides to flood the Earth and destroy all Humans after he discovers what ENKI was doing and/or how Humans were mating with Anunnaki beings. ENLIL has more authority over Earth than his brother, although ENKI believes he should truly have the authority. ENKI seems to be a master of science before anything else, where as ENLIL was a leader who called all the shots. At this point ENKI chooses to save one of the special educated Humans (and his family?) and tells him how to survive the flood (this Human would have been Noah). It is also suggested that the superior breed of Humans he sympathized with contained the DNA of ENKI.

After the flood the Anunnaki mining operations continued as normal and their slave worker forces were restored, but Noah and his decedents worked on building a free society outside of the Anunnaki control with the help of ENKI. However, I believe ENLIL despised his brother for doing all this and made sure the slave population were to condemn the name of ENKI as the evil serpent who dared to question the authority of the land. The only name they would worship and be subservient to was that of ENLIL, and this was probably enforced with fatal punishments. Perhaps even after the Anunnaki finished their operations and left, the slave workers propagated these beliefs and rules out of fear of punishment from the Gods. So even looking at the creation story from the perspective of the ancient Sumerian mythologies it's clear that ENKI (aka Lucifer) was not the "bad guy" at all, he was just painted that way in a vast propaganda campaign, and ENLIL's far reaching authority made sure it stayed that way and became engrained into our religious belief structures used even today.
edit on 7-4-2012 by bitfreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
You have an interesting take, and I see that you mention the forbidden fruit of knowledge. I believe this fruit is an entheogen practiced in different cultures throughout the world at the time the very first elite started their control of the people. The nature had offered us a god generating gift, and in our symbiotic relationship we lived in peace and harmony, honoring mother nature and life. The elite destroyed these ancient traditions, and rectified written history. They created the religions we have today, to destroy our contact with the god within. They lured our attention and spirituality out to the physical world, smithing an unholy bond between human consciousness and the observable world. The truth is surfacing, the year of enlightenment is coming together!

Originally posted by OleMB
God's work is within. It's a matter of light and dark; Light, or Lucifer (light-bearer) rules this domain and reality. The domain of light, matter and carbon based lifeforms. It preaches real everything you can observe or touch, everything within sight.

We happen to have a moon that is 400 times smaller than the sun and the sun is 400 times as far away as the moon. This moon provide light on earth with its reflection of the sun, so we are never in full darkness. The elite celebrate their pact with the material universe by sun symbolism and other symbolism pointing at materialism. Western culture is riddled with hidden symbolism in movies, games, architecture and so on and so forth. A well known and well used number is 666;

6 protons
6 neutrons
6 electrons

=Carbon

The elites pact with Lucifer has always been about keeping conscious beings from finding out about the other dimensions. The other dimensions are contacted in darkness, through yourself. We humans have an innate fear of the darkness, and fear are instilled through cultural programming. In the darkness awaits ghosts, demons, jinns, bad entities and what have you.

You are discouraged to feel comfortable in the darkness. But if you escape your fears, you can meet the other; the lord of the darkness, the unified hyper space of knowledge, understanding and love. Meditation can probably help you on your way, but that requires years and years of practice before mastering. Our nature has instead offered us a helping hand in our evolutionary step of contacting the intelligent field occupying the dark dimension out of reach from the light.

Through the psilocybin mushroom you can meet the other. Ingesting between 2 and 5 dried grams of the mushroom, you could lie down in a comfortable position in a darkened room and just look at your eyelids. The psilocybin mushroom is an entheogen.

En - within
theo - god
gen - generate

The elite has kept this a secret and destroyed it from history. Everybody can connect to the god within, and nature has obliged us with a helping friend. If you do this technique, if you close your eyes in silent darkness, you connect. Some would say this is occult practice, but be that as it may. On the other side, your loving teacher preaches self respect, awareness, love, forgiveness, spirituality, creativity, invention. This is it people.

This information is coming out now in 2012, the year of human awakening and the second period of enlightenment (illumination). The secrets are falling, the bricks are coming together. Everything is going according to plan. The all seeing eye is an ancient symbol that the elite stole, so they could control it's meaning. Through a series of fortunate accidents, the symbol has found it's way to us in perfect timing. We have woken ourselves up, from within. The all seeing eye represents our three eyes, and also that our body is a trinity with the soul and the mind.

Our third eye, the mind's eye can see in the darkness. The psilocybin mushroom intensifies our minds eye capabilities, and by accepting this help from nature we are able to fully be one with the other. Cultures has been doing this from the beginning, and the elite has tried to extinguish this from history.

Time is now people, in 2012 we make contact with the alien within.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

lol, the mushroom is the key!

Interesting thoughts I must say....

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Interesting thoughts all.

I belive lucifer is the great deceiver. He sells light and knowledge, but the reality is a life with no higher purpose or aspirations. Crowleys 'do as thou wilt' is the way of the animal - eat, root, kill, repeat. There is no higher purpose, no light, no insight. Just the opposite.

I don't know who said that there hasn't been a worthy life without self-control, but I believe it. In balance, of course. Lucifer is the deceiver, no more, he gives you the opposite of what he promises.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bulldetector

Crowleys 'do as thou wilt' is the way of the animal - eat, root, kill, repeat.

It means nothing of the such. What he really means by that statement is that one should strive to be completely independent and free from the rules of any type of so called "higher authority"... to avoid the laws and rules enforced onto and perpetuated by the masses. Rather than being submissive to the herd mentality one should develop their own morals and beliefs and act according to their inner philosophies rather than relying on some one above them to tell them how to act. By no means does it imply one should throw out self-discipline, it just means one should not allow their actions to be disciplined according to the philosophies of other people/entities. Do what you want according to what you believe, not what others believe.
edit on 8-4-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Crowleys 'do as thou wilt' is the way of the animal - eat, root, kill, repeat.

It means nothing of the such. What he really means by that statement is that one should strive to be completely independent and free from the rules of any type of so called "higher authority"... to avoid the laws and rules enforced onto and perpetuated by the masses. Rather than being submissive to the herd mentality one should develop their own morals and beliefs and act according to their inner philosophies rather than relying on some one above them to tell them how to act. By no means does it imply one should throw out self-discipline, it just means one should not allow their actions to be disciplined according to the philosophies of other people/entities. Do what you want according to what you believe, not what others believe.

Nah, it means eat, root, kill.
Give in to base instincts and desires without a second thought. Be an animal.

The different views can be reconciled. Society says don't kill and don't sleep with everything with a pulse. I say not following these dictates is the way of the animal. You might say not following these dictates is someone 'not allowing their actions to be disciplined according to the philosophies of other people/entities'. I think my justification comes from higher motives whereas yours borrows from a (very well presented) luciferian sales job. Lucifer is the lord of lies and his disciple Crowley was an abomination.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Society says don't kill and don't sleep with everything with a pulse. I say not following these dictates is the way of the animal.

I think the shame you have attached to the concept of frequent sex is a perfect example of being indoctrinated by a society which wants you to think in a certain way. There is no underlying evil attached to sex, it's a natural experience which is very important to many different philosophies and spiritual beliefs. Many groups say sex is one of the best ways to open up your spiritual centers and release tension and negative energies that build up inside us.

Now as for killing, I don't need society or any book to tell me killing (other people or conscious beings) for no good reason is wrong. That understanding comes from within, it's a belief that I have developed on my own without needing to be told why it is wrong. I personally believe that many religious people lack the ability to feel empathy, therefore they require external sources to teach them morality because they lack the individualism to discern those philosophies from within.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
There seems to be two aspects that make up reality. The light which is seen and known, this includes all content of reality in the moment - color, sensation, sound, flavour, fragrance.
And the other aspect is the 'seer and knower' of the light.

Humans are caught up in the 'things' that are known. They chase the light, they are hypnotized (decieved) by the illusion (lucifer) of material possesion. They look for satisfaction in the material, the light show. What is 'seen' is the light show, lucifer.
What 'sees' the light show is the darkness - God.

Lucifer (the light show) cannot appear without being 'seen' by God. God is the darkness of deep sleep. God is the awareness of the light. God is the all seeing, all knowing presence in which the light appears.

Lucifer is not bad, Lucifer (the light show) exposes God to himself. It is just that God gets lost in the light (deception) because he likes to play hide and seek.
edit on 8-4-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

You seem to be suggesting a philosophical viewpoint somewhat similar to that of OleMB. The basic reasoning seems to be that "nothing tangible is real, it's all just a deceptive illusion". Everything that we see and know is an illusion and we are "caught up in the 'things' that are known". This would indicate everything we don't know and can't see is the underlying spiritual truth we should be seeking. But I think this concept is far too abstract and goes beyond even the typical argument of materialism. Sure, we should try to focus more on the things we can't directly measure and see, and we are certainly far too concerned with this small spectrum we can immediately see.

But your argument goes beyond that and describes ANYTHING that will ever be seen as illusionary. You are essentially saying the truth lays in things that we will NEVER see or interact with, for if we did interact with these 'things' they would become 'known' and therefore they would be deceptive illusions of material reality. Your argument implies that anything Humans ever understand will always be an illusion, and that it is impossible to ever know the truth because it's hidden in unreachable darkness. I think this abstraction is one step too far personally, and it twists the argument of materialism to rationalize why Lucifer is the light-bearer and the deceiver at the same time.
edit on 9-4-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

It (god) will never be seen because it is 'seeing'.
It is the eye (I) that sees.
Can the seer be seen?
youtu.be...
edit on 9-4-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

It (god) will never be seen because it is 'seeing'.
It is the eye (I) that sees.

So you're saying we are all God and should seek answers from within ourselves rather than externally? I would agree with that philosophy, but again you are abstracting these topics far beyond what we are dealing with here in this thread. You are taking to the a level of consciousness and being, which isn't particularly relevant to the philosophies described here in. Furthermore, there is nothing particularly deceitful about the external world perceived by our senses. What deceives us is our own incorrect perspectives and interpretations of that information inflow, and our inclination to ignore information we don't agree with. But again, transforming this whole argument of divine duality into theories about reality and consciousness steps beyond the ideas being discussed.
edit on 10-4-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join