It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only truly BRILLIANT minds can read this.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
[color=463E3F] Most people who clicked on this thread probably thought "That jerk FortAntem posted nothing but a blank thread to make fun of that other thread and to imply we're all a bunch of dummies."

Then there were some of you who refused to accept the obvious answer and decided to look a little closer.

Maybe your screen resolution is set so the words showed up better than others, maybe, you refused to believe that I would waste your time with a blank page or maybe, you hit the quote button to reply to my post with a string of harsh words only to notice there was actually something written in the OP.

Whatever the case, you were on of the few who refused to accept the simple answers and looked further into the situation. You took the time to look deeper and investigate what was right in front of your face, seeking the truth and for that reason, you should consider yourself one of the brilliant minds here on ATS; someone who truly denies ignorance and looks for the truth even when it is hidden from plain view.

Of course, now comes the fun part; we get to sit back and watch how many people post "Ha Ha, you got me with your "Emporor has no clothes" gag you sorry >SNIP

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

I can read it just fine.

But then again I am female and we are known to have a better eye for color, plus I just have great vision.

Then again, all I had to do was highlight it anyways if it was that hard.

Sorry for the spoiler, this just seems silly to me.

I fail to see how this makes me brilliant
edit on 14-3-2012 by GreenEyedVixen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

color=463E3F Never used this before (please work or ill mess up the ops post) lol /color in brackets

Nope I failed lol...yea seems a bit silly to me too

edit on 14-3-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
[color=463E3F] Got it.
edit on 14-3-2012 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

link   

[color=463E3F] It's not that hard, but as i said in the other thread...I have a great mind, and now it's upgraded to briliant

Ahahaha...I failed...but i will leave it as a fail
I failed again, the other one was not a fail

edit on 14-3-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

link   
[color=463E3F] Thanks dude, I got your message.... I suspect a few more will get it too. There will be those who won't however.

Grifter
edit on 14/3/2012 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

edit on 14-3-2012 by snowspirit because: didn't work

But I'm still halfway brilliant

edit on 14-3-2012 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

[color=463E3F] I did this right last time, and yet it didn't work, second try
edit on 14-3-2012 by snowspirit because: tried again

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I am brilliant enough to read it but not use it. Lulz!

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81
[color=463E3F] Thanks dude, I got your message.... I suspect a few more will get it too. There will be those who won't however.

Grifter

[color=463E3F] For some reason, its not working in all reply posts. I had to go back and edit the OP to get it to work myself.

Its also fun to use it to put subliminal messages into your posts. my favorite is; Why vote for the LESSER of two evils? Vote Cthulhu in 2012.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
[color=#282828]

you mean like this?

so now what?

(sitting here with fingers crossed hoping i grabbed the correct colour code
)

edit on 14-3-2012 by Extralien because: (no reason given)

oooh...that's interesting.. the colour code for the background of the box comes up differently for the text!!
how odd...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

[color=463E3F] It actually required an edit from me too? Don't know why?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
[color=463E3F] Most people who clicked on this thread probably thought "That jerk FortAntem posted nothing but a blank thread to make fun of that other thread and to imply we're all a bunch of dummies."

Then there were some of you who refused to accept the obvious answer and decided to look a little closer.

Maybe your screen resolution is set so the words showed up better than others, maybe, you refused to believe that I would waste your time with a blank page or maybe, you hit the quote button to reply to my post with a string of harsh words only to notice there was actually something written in the OP.

Whatever the case, you were on of the few who refused to accept the simple answers and looked further into the situation. You took the time to look deeper and investigate what was right in front of your face, seeking the truth and for that reason, you should consider yourself one of the brilliant minds here on ATS; someone who truly denies ignorance and looks for the truth even when it is hidden from plain view.

Of course, now comes the fun part; we get to sit back and watch how many people post "Ha Ha, you got me with your "Emporor has no clothes" gag you sorry >SNIP

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Wouldn't you have the same effect for many comparably desaturated colors?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

[color=463E3F]Ha ha ha nice one !!! But I can still see the text so the color is not right

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
[color=463E3F] It stinks someone had to spoil the fun so soon.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
[color=463E3F] There's a derailment if ever I saw one jassu, spoilsport!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Highlight was my friend.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

[color=#3b3b3b]The correct color is #3b3b3b

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula

[color=463E3F] Ha ha ha nice one !!! But I can still see the text so the color is not right

[color=463E3F] It works better for the short lines of text. The more you type, the more likely its gonna show up as ghostly writing so people will know there is actually something written there.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

Originally posted by LordDrakula

[color=463E3F] Ha ha ha nice one !!! But I can still see the text so the color is not right

[color=463E3F] It works better for the short lines of text. The more you type, the more likely its gonna show up as ghostly writing so people will know there is actually something written there.

[color=#3b3b3b]The correct color is #3b3b3b

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join