It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are no sparrows, says birdwatcher in Nagoya — “Downtown area was void of any form of birds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I wanted to mention something that happened on Sunday, 11 Mar, when I was at one of the events in Nagoya, specifically Angel Hiroba. I was listening to a speech being given on the stage and was talking with a woman next to me who happened to be an avid birdwatcher. She told me to listen carefully and look around.

There were no sparrows.

I thought that they’d probably flown off recently in which mewhere [sic] nearby where there was less noise, but later as I was walking around downtown Sakae, I noticed that she was right. There was a small flock of pigeons, but not a sparrow to be seen — or heard. Actually, the downtown area was void of any form of birds. I heard one hiyodori in a tree somewhere, but I never did see any sparrows.

Where have they gone? Why?

enenews.com...

Uploaded by eon3 on Mar 18, 2011

Dr. Dave DeSante is the founder of the Institute for Bird Population in Point Reyes, California.
After the radioactive cloud from Chernobyl passed over the U.S. West Coast in the spring of 1986 his research uncovered a severe die-off of young birds.
Later, researchers Gould and Goldman duplicated his results with human mortality data from both the U..S. and Germany.
The young, the old, and those with weak immune systems were the main casualties - an estimated over forty thousand in all.
In mid-March of 2011, as the nuclear disaster in Japan deepens by the day, scientific predictions of fallout again crossing the Pacific are being made.
In this in depth interview EON producers Mary Beth Brangan and Jim Heddle ask Dr. DeSante to explain his findings and their implications for today.

Much greater frequency of mutations in contaminated areas - "Directly proportional" to radiation

Well if the birds are leaving the people should probably leave to. It's sad to see the effort put forth to save people, if any at all, it's becoming more clear that the powers of the world have no care for the people living under them. They will leave these people to suffer and die and their future children will suffer and die as well.
Hopefully some will get out before it's too late.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Good catch S&F.

Animals know when an area is unsafe, like rats from a sinking ship.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This kind of evidence demonstrates that the situation is much worse than is being made public. One of my first thoughts after Fukushima was ti watch the wildlife.

Interesting fact: at Chernobyl, even today, there is a distinct line around the plant where wildlife just stops. One side it is teeming with small insects and spiders etc.., and a few feet the other side there is nothing. It is like the wildlife knows there is danger. There are no birds around Chernobyl for many miles to this day.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
This is a very typical Article,
People who do not know are reporting objective Observations!

Our Towns have a big Problem with Crows,
the Nazis of the Air Space, they are very rude to the other Birds
and they are very big here because of all the Bento Boxes!
(Look for Crows on Steroids)

Sparrows need to take care and it is a Suicide Commando to be in the open Space
when a/the Crows are there!

I can see daily our Sparrows because they are living on a Field of Peach and Pear Trees
and the Crows cant fly/ jump inside

And there is also a Sparrow Problem in the EU!
A few years ago the Sparrow was the Bird of the Year,
because he is nearly gone!

new topics

top topics

join