It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gulf of Aden??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Can someone point me in the right direction to find more information about the Gulf of Aden please? I want to read more about it and get an understanding of the area. Some of you are very excellent in finding things but the only thing I can find are about the Somalian pirates. And maybe one or two youtubes videos about the the vortex.

Thanks.

Are there any credible sources that link this place to be some site of a vortex?
edit on 14-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

You may find this interesting. The claims this guy makes are pretty far out there but he does talk about the vortex and a operation called Project Seagate.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I saw something about Operation 9 something. Forgot where I read that.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Amazing how no one is discussing about the Gulf of Aden. Isn't that kind of like in the news? I guess without the discussion of Aden everyone is trying to covertly stay away from the subject. Which means it's possible it might be true about what they are saying about it.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
There are a lot of articles on this if you google. Nothing from the MSM of course. I never heard of this vortex. So maybe those aren't Somali pirates maybe they are stargate pirates.
edit on 14-3-2012 by stewiegriffin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
wasn't that vortex about a year ago,just before the arab spring?think i have saved the photo somewhere.do you remember 'the agency message' before it?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

No, I just heard about the Gulf of Aden and it got me interested.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by glen200376

No, I just heard about the Gulf of Aden and it got me interested.

Project Camelot broke this story from a whistle blower by the name of Aaron McCollum back in January of 2010. I remember being intrigued from the beginning of his story back then and followed up on it from time to time. However, Project Camelot has since strayed away from Aaron once Duncan O' Finioan (who Aaron used to establish his legitimacy) basically called him a liar. So who knows what is true anymore. I still feel that something is going over there....we'll have to wait and see!

new topics

top topics

join