It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This dream surprised me....because it scared the pants off of me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I will usually remember my dreams by how they made me feel. Not very often do I recall as well the shapes colors odors or great details in them, only how they made me feel.

Without going through the entire dream, I will spare you the development and skip to what frightened me and up to my awakening.

It was late spring, mid day. I can place the season by the fact that I had gone for a snow mobile ride when there was barely enough snow to ride, and ended up in a field full of spring grass, short and brown with light green grass growing. (I am from Canada so for you folks who can't picture it, well I guess you can't picture it). At the end of the road leading to the field, there was a piece of machinery which was part of the road, like a bridge, but had a sharp edge at the end. That created a 20 foot precipice. I drove off the edge accidently, but slowly enough to jump off and grab things to stop me from falling. I couldn't climb back up so I went to the ground. Oddly enough, there was a safety net leading from the top edge of the machine to the ground, so my snow mobile was fine too.

When I looked up at that net to see my snow mobile, I saw lights in a V-shape in the sky, I moved away from under the net, in view of the clear sky to see better. There it was, a full scale armada the likes of wartime air raids(1) of saucer shaped UFOs. They were all in V-formation. In groups of 7 to 9. They were all descending fairly quickly. They would glow only when seen from the corner of my eye, otherwise they were light grey. They were the approximate shape of a red blood cell (2).

I was in a panic. I was excited to finally see a UFO, but I was realising the scale of this. Hundreds, maybe thousands of gigantic disks descending. I reached in every pocket to find my phone to take a picture (and I hate phone photos), but to no avail, I couldn't find the phone anywhere on me.

They were getting closer and closer, without sound, very quickly though. I got terrified and hid at the base of a cliff, into a small crack. I curled up in the fetal position and shivered. I had a curtain behind me. I don't know where it came from, but it was my dog's (in real life) blanket.

I could hear commotion and agitation from the field. suddenly, I saw a shadow casted upon my curtain. It had the shape of a man sized ant head with feelers and pinchers. It was spraying a liquid along the edge of the cliff, looking for anything alive.

I tried to keep still and as quiet as I could. I thought to myself, "if I was the ant, I would certainly lift that bright pink blanket to see if anything is behind". But it did not. It moved away, came back briefly and left again. I waited, waited........ and woke up.

(1) The armada resemblance
(2) The Shape

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Maybe you were looking at blood cells on the microscopic level. Just what it looks like ha.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dadank

I too have similar types of dreams and my recollection usually amounts only to feelings. I wonder though if our body is telling us it's going to waken and we just don't want to yet, so we quickly move into another albeit scary scenario?
edit on 15-3-2012 by aboutface because: the letter y on my keyboard is being difficult

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

To my surprise, my wife admitted that she had a "ant invasion" dream two days prior. Hers was different of course as she doesn't subject herself the the wild theories of ATS, but the fact remained that she dreamed of "ants" taking over the city.

At first, she opened the sugar dish and found it full of ants. She was not scared but surprised. Next she saw them outside, they had grown in size comparable to a rat. within a day, they were in the streets, the size of cars. People were stabbing them and ooze was coming out. People would play with the "ooze" as though it was Jell-O.

She did not write her dream down, but remembered enough to tell me that.

top topics

join