It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

O'Keefe Strikes Again! Dead People Are Voting in Vermont!

page: 1
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Remember O'Keefe's "Primary of the Living Dead"?

The James O'Keefe videos resulted in the New Hampshire State Senate passing a

new bill - requiring - voter ID.

- Dead People Voting: Vermont -

This couldn't have come at a worse time for Eric Holder who is attacking Texas.




posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
But don't Voter ID laws discriminate in some manner?

I really don't give a # what NH does.

They should worry more about the extreme right co-opting that entire state. Damned conservatives.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
But don't Voter ID laws discriminate in some manner?

I really don't give a # what NH does.

They should worry more about the extreme right co-opting that entire state. Damned conservatives.


Just go to the link and read about the ripple effects of James O'Keefe.

He showed - dead people - voting in New Hampshire. ... Now they changed the law

in New Hampshire. Well done James O'Keefe!

------
Now we have dead people voting in Vermont.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


What I don't get is how having voter ID is discriminatory. Because illegals that don't have ID's cant vote and the illegal population consists mostly of a certain ethnicity and age? Interesting article, even though it is sad to see just how corrupt our voting system is. No wonder the guys I vote for never get elected. It's all manipulated and corrupt at the core.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mykahel
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


What I don't get is how having voter ID is discriminatory. Because illegals that don't have ID's cant vote and the illegal population consists mostly of a certain ethnicity and age? Interesting article, even though it is sad to see just how corrupt our voting system is. No wonder the guys I vote for never get elected. It's all manipulated and corrupt at the core.


Good News: They FIXED New Hampshire! Well done James O'Keefe!

He is truly making a difference.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Great video, i really enjoy his work. Funny and informative. While this does not prove voter fraud it proves it can be done. That and the ID racism charges are ridiculous. Why can't we drink beer without ID? Alcohol prohibition laws are unconstitutional!



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Would our founding fathers have wanted us to resort to voter I.D laws?

I think not.

Just another form of the nanny state saying that you can't vote without one.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
To clarify one more time, I don't approve of dead people voting.

Voter fraud isn't too common in Vermont that I know of.

The source is too suspect for me to take seriously at this point.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
To clarify one more time, I don't approve of dead people voting.

Voter fraud isn't too common in Vermont that I know of.

The source is too suspect for me to take seriously at this point.


That you know of?


How would you know???

James O'Keefe is the ONLY person pointing it out.

NBC. CBS, ABC....voter fraud? What voter fraud? We see absolutely - nothing -.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules
Great video, i really enjoy his work. Funny and informative. While this does not prove voter fraud it proves it can be done. That and the ID racism charges are ridiculous. Why can't we drink beer without ID? Alcohol prohibition laws are unconstitutional!


This story makes Eric Holder look like a fool in Texas.

He should resign over Fast & Furious soon.
edit on 14-3-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword
 


Hey, I'm all for less regulation. But letting people manipulate the voting system would also be a big deal in the eyes of the founding fathers.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Mykahel
 


It's already being manipulated as we speak but not by illegals like some of you believe.

Hint: Diebold.

States that use these machines don't need dead people when they can control the vote electronically.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mykahel
reply to post by The Sword
 


Hey, I'm all for less regulation. But letting people manipulate the voting system would also be a big deal in the eyes of the founding fathers.


James O'Keefe should keep going until we have voter photo ID in all 50 states.

He is a man who is making a difference.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword
 


Oh, I know. I'm not saying that manipulating the votes via illegals is the only way it's being controlled. Any person watching the media without doing any research at all can see how the media plays to some candidates more than others. It's all about making the illusion that we actually have a say in the matter.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
After an election cycle the newspaper headlines proclaim "Democrats Win!!" or they say "Republicans Win!!!". But they never ever say "AMERICANS WIN". That is because whenever Democrats and Republicans win, Americans bend over and take it up the rear. That is the R3AL election fraud that is taking place here. No matter who wins, Americans are ALWAYS screwed.




posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Mykahel
 


It's already being manipulated as we speak but not by illegals like some of you believe.

Hint: Diebold.

States that use these machines don't need dead people when they can control the vote electronically.




Ok fair observation. But think where anyone can go today and have to do something like write a check or use your credit card to make a purchase. How many people don't have identification who need to use a check or credit card? There are plenty of ways to obtain a picture ID. People everywhere have to have ID this day and time. Therefore only those who fail to get an ID that is free in every state if you look, will be hurt verses the inumerous fraud opportunities afforded the professional vote factories by the use of undocumented aliens who disenfranchise the rightful voters and their electronic theft by Diebold machines. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few in the matter of the few disenfranchised by not having a Picture ID verses the many observed fraudulant elections.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I'm siding with The Sword on this. Sharp commentary and skillful spin can make a lot of things look significant that are really not. But I'm tempted to go a step further and ask what the hell difference does it make if "dead people" DO vote? They can have my vote; I won't be using it anymore.

The time for trying to vote our way out of our problems is long past. We can only vote for one of two evils--three at best. No matter who wins, WE never win. To hell with the whole illusion. It's time for a different approach. One that beats TPTB at their own game. I'm not sure what that approach might be--but I'll be ready when it happens....



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
I'm siding with The Sword on this. Sharp commentary and skillful spin can make a lot of things look significant that are really not. But I'm tempted to go a step further and ask what the hell difference does it make if "dead people" DO vote? They can have my vote; I won't be using it anymore.

The time for trying to vote our way out of our problems is long past. We can only vote for one of two evils--three at best. No matter who wins, WE never win. To hell with the whole illusion. It's time for a different approach. One that beats TPTB at their own game. I'm not sure what that approach might be--but I'll be ready when it happens....


The State of New Hampshire disagrees with you. They fixed it.


It looks like the power of reporting works for James O'Keefe!



posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder
 


Americans are - winning - in North Dakota.

3% unemployment / sign on bonuses / oil boom! Jobs...Jobs....Jobs!

We just need to expand the boom and approve the Keystone Pipeline.



posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I predict the same will come of this as what came in NH when he found the same problem.

Nothing at all.

Voter ID or not the system is broken.

Imagine everything worked as planned. One person one vote. Imagine even that the machines and "officials" were all honest. Go even further and imagine 100% turnout.

Everything is perfect.

Or, is it? The fact remains that the lowest common denominator will still run things. That idiots will control the power to levy taxes, pass legislation and fire nukes.

The problem is and always has been that anyone intelligent enough to opt out cannot and is held at gunpoint by the moron mass. Forced to go along with the flow of gross stupidity like a leaf in a stream.



new topics

top topics



 
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join