Harry Potter is the devil (not really)

page: 11
12
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by raggin
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars
 


What does that mean? If you don't have a link, then says so, being all mysterious and everything is a load of...


If you have read the thread, please do, you have your answer.




posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars
 


I HAVE read the thread which...why are you being so obtuse about this? The Chicken Gallo and others have the material I want to get my hands on it.



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by raggin
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars
 


I HAVE read the thread which...why are you being so obtuse about this? The Chicken Gallo and others have the material I want to get my hands on it.



Victor Dix is missing. The material he submitted is extremely sensitive. His Jottit sight was taken down without his doing. Read between the lines, sir.



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars
 


I'm a big boy, why not supply me with the Victor Dix Mysterios Woo-Woo Letters and let me fend for myself?



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by raggin
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars
 


I'm a big boy, why not supply me with the Victor Dix Mysterios Woo-Woo Letters and let me fend for myself?



Supplying you wit Victor's Letters has nothing to do with you and everything to do with me. In simpler terms, I ain't doin' it, been there, regretted that and you might notice that the two posters who received those letters from me are now kaput.



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars
 


OK I'm testing you out, I have the letters from Pulsus Meus Gallo. I put them up on Jottit, put a password on the site, and they disapperad. I am going to put them up on a blog.

Kcuf these guys whoever they are? CIA.



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by raggin
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars
 


OK I'm testing you out, I have the letters from Pulsus Meus Gallo. I put them up on Jottit, put a password on the site, and they disapperad. I am going to put them up on a blog.

Kcuf these guys whoever they are? CIA.


You have been disingenuous with a very select and highly sensitive subject. If you had the Victor Dix Letters, you would know this. I call BS on you and your entire posting history here.



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I can't U2U reply but look in your email. And weep.



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by raggin
I can't U2U reply but look in your email. And weep.


ok



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars
 


"ok" is not the right answer as I sinstructed in my email. Last time I let this go. Stop me if I am incorrect. Lock in. Time to get all things Victor Dix and the J. K. Rowling scam out in the open.

Victor Dix is a CIA operative assigned to oversee the plagiarism of "Sam Muldoon and the Philosopher's Stone"

www.bogsideartists.com...



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
go



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Victor Dix documented his entire involvement in the Victor Dix Letters because....?



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by raggin
Victor Dix documented his entire involvement in the Victor Dix Letters because....?


he wanted to come clean.



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
You know Victor Dix well, very very well.



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
go



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Victor Dix in conversation with you many many conversations and his letters spelled out this billion dollar mega conspiracy to defraud the public.



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I'm here.



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Both you and Victor Dix made millions of dollars covering up this fraud WELL BE4 he blew the whistle on J. K. Rowling, Warner Bors, CIA and you.



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by raggin
 


False. I never made millions and any money paid Dix was through his contract with Warner Brothers.



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars
 


Last reminder. Truth only.






top topics



 
12
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

log in

join