It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is it something really cool or just a.d.d.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
this is a really dumb topic i know but im just trying to get an opinion. when i read my brain will start to wander off into some other subject but then when i catch myself and go hey i was daydreaming i still remember what i read while thinking about somthing else. its only odd because i dont think i should remember what im reading when im dosing off or whatever and thoughts.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I think you best bet would to go to the doctors. Tell him about what your issue is. That's what I would do.

Just to be on the safe side

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
good call bye the way i rjust read your post on your eyes and wow i think your problem is way worse (better) than mine

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Yeah, I think I need to see a doctor too...

*blinks sideways*

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
WE COULD GO 2GETHER YIPPEE!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I dont think its that abnormal...to have your mind drift off while your reading, and then remember what you read. It is like driving and daydreaming--all of a sudden you realize you werent paying attention, but you obviously were because you didnt go off the road...I think this is natural to a point like anything else..until it is extreme, then it is a condition. Either way, if you feel there is need for concern, then perhaps there is. But I have experienced on many occasions this type of thing also.

new topics

top topics

join