It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look! The all seeing eye is everywhere now! What's going on?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Why is the all seeing eye everywhere now? Look!

There's gotta be a hidden reason behind it. It looks like some kind of secret occult religion is widespread among the elite alright.

In fact, many movies show a zoom up of someone's eye, even documentaries do. Why is that? Is it a reference to the all seeing eye of Horus? Is it some kind of code that the Illuminati uses to mark it's movies so that other Illuminati members can know that the director of the film is "one of them"?

If you might remember, in "2001: A Space Odyssey" near the end when Dave is flying through space and dimensions, it keeps showing a close up of his eye changing colors. Likewise, you also see a zoom in of the eye changing colors in the first two Zeitgeist movies as well. Why is that? Why do so many films all throughout time feature a close up of the eye? What's up with that?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
To see the subtle reaction in the eye, that you would not be able to see with a zoomed out shot.
edit on 14-3-2012 by abominatonofdesolation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

I suppose eyes are seen as the most important feature of the face. It's the things you (should) look at when speaking to someone, and is one of the main features that indicates the emotional state of a person. I'm sure you've heard the saying that "The eye is the window to the soul". There are many symbols of eyes because many use them. Not the least of which is the hieroglyph symbol for the Egyptian god Horus. There is also a Christian symbol of the eye of God hovering over the tent of the Tabernacle. Then there is the 'Third eye' or 'Inner eye' used commonly by many spiritualists.

There are many other things that has been tied to the eyes or a single eye such as Awareness, Clarity, Vision, Prophesy, Observation, Perception, Intelligence, and more commonly; Omnipresence.

The symbol of the 'All seeing eye' is obviously representative of omnipresence, but to answer to which deity it honors would require asking the person who uses the symbol.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

In fact, many movies show a zoom up of someone's eye, even documentaries do. Why is that? Is it a reference to the all seeing eye of Horus? Is it some kind of code that the Illuminati uses to mark it's movies so that other Illuminati members can know that the director of the film is "one of them"?

The Eye of Horus is metaphorical, it stands for Illumination. The Illuminated Ones think themselves the only ones who could run this world, and yes, they do have a secret religion, and no, you will never understand it completely. The Illuminati are actually two groups. One group is intent on enslaving the entire world, once the population is culled enough, and the other group is intent on waking everyone up to reality, and getting them ready to ascend. This is my take only, I have no supporting evidence to back up the two group theory, only that I had a conversation about 12 years ago with a man who made me to know he was one of the second group. He told me things I will never forget.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

People are going to see what they want to see.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by WWu777
There's gotta be a hidden reason behind it. It looks like some kind of secret occult religion is widespread among the elite alright.
I wouldn't say Christianity is particularly secret. Occult, maybe, but not secret.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
TPTB are trying to condition our minds to accept it as a reality. Don't be surprised if it starts becoming a fashion trend amongst pre-teens and teens.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Does anyone esle find it superstitious to think and to know that television is only acceptable and useful when we use our eyes and ears????????????????????

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Props to the all seeing eye, I ask, why is this symbol so notorious? What did this symbol ever do to anyone?

As far as I'm concerned, I consider this symbol a lazy form of art, what's easier to draw than an eye? In a triangle no less.

People say it is the devil's eye, according to wikipedia it is the eye of God, so which is it? The eye of the devil or God? Make up your mind! Gah!, Perhaps it is the eye of no one, just a symbol of Santa Clause, Big Brother, you're being watched....

I see no big deal with this symbol, I see no evil attached to it personally.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
People say it is the devil's eye, according to wikipedia it is the eye of God, so which is it? The eye of the devil or God? Make up your mind! Gah!,
Precisely. God is the only one who's characterized as omniscient and omnipotent. Wouldn't make any sense to try to paint the devil as being all-seeing, because nowhere in the Bible does it imply he has that kind of power.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I had an interesting dream regarding the eye (I can easily blame reading too many conspiracy theories for it). In my dreams I have the ability to know what each character is thinking and sometimes be able to look into their desires or a few memories. The dream begins in the past and looks like an ancient Egyptian place. The basic idea is that ETs took away the all seeing eye from humans because they did not like the direction that civilization was advancing towards. The dream carries on into the future or another dimension, I am guessing where in time I am. The ETs return to earth, but they are having problems leaving. This future human asks me what they want since they cannot understand their presence on Earth. I tell this future human to leave jewelry with gems, the ETs need them for their craft or travel. The future human leaves half their jewelry stash as offering and the ETs leave a box behind. I tell the future human that they can open the box without it harming them. The future human opens the box and a light gives them the ability to see anywhere they'd like without leaving their current position.

The all seeing eye is not evil in my view. Aside from it being an ability; perhaps it is based on an actual device.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Interesting video, the all seeing eye is almost everywhere, recently i have discover that this simbolism is on a big church, here in buenos aires, argentina.
i´ll translate some photos to my computer and share them.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinocchio
Does anyone esle find it superstitious to think and to know that television is only acceptable and useful when we use our eyes and ears????????????????????

Very Superstitious. Writings on the wall.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Escape from New York. Man flies airplanes into twin towers. All-seeing eye flashed for seemingly no reason at 0:22. Creepy stuff.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
i've been seeing it everywhere too, driving me F*CKING nuts! i just wanna poke it out or squirt some hot sauce in it.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

People say it is the devil's eye, according to wikipedia it is the eye of God, so which is it? The eye of the devil or God? Make up your mind! Gah!,
Precisely. God is the only one who's characterized as omniscient and omnipotent. Wouldn't make any sense to try to paint the devil as being all-seeing, because nowhere in the Bible does it imply he has that kind of power.

""While I was thinking about the horns, there before me was another horn, a little one, which came up among them; and three of the first horns were uprooted before it. This horn had eyes like the eyes of a man and a mouth that spoke boastfully."

The little horn is the 11th to arise, the last power kingdom before the end.
The word for horn is "qeren" which refers to #7161 in Strong's and it means "A PEAK OF A MOUNTAIN, and RAY OF LIGHT and POWER. If you go to the root word "qaran", it means TO SHOOT OUT HORNS (RAYS) OR TO SHINE. It means therefore TO SHOOT OUT RAYS OF SHINING LIGHT. The Hebrew word for "eyes" is also singular even though translated as plural. Thus it's the EYE OF A MAN.

So what do you have? A pyramid with an eye speaking boastful words against the One True God.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Because the eye is a sense of a heightened awareness and we're in a strange time, kind of makes sense. It's also a sign and symbol that connects right now and its symbolism to Ancient Egypt, maybe a sign to us all that even though we've been around for thousands of years we're still around, and even though we're split into different factions, still here and still all part of the same thing.

It's not so spooky and strange if you connect it to the third eye either, the eye that sees inwards as well as outwards.

It sees all and despite your religion or belief system, is part of the all, it's been with us throughout our history and will likely be around for a long time to come. No need to see it as such a negative thing!
edit on 23-3-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Violets

Seeing a symbol drives you crazy? Wow.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FailedProphet
Escape from New York. Man flies airplanes into twin towers. All-seeing eye flashed for seemingly no reason at 0:22. Creepy stuff.

Nice find... but sadly the clip on youtube is a fake... i have the film on DVD and there is no All-seeing eye at that moment. My guess is that some sad youtube attention seeker spliced it in.

The film does have plenty of other strange stuff/symbilism though!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

While it's true the the devil doesn't have this power of omniscience and omnipotence, it does suggest in the bible that the devil will try to play the role of God. So I believe that is where the whole relation of the imagery of the all seeing eye being related to satan. It's his symbol suggesting he can see all, and yet this, along with a long line of other faberications he's pretended is exactly that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join