It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald trumps Sons hunting photos

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybee

Originally posted by wrecksrme
I like to hunt myself and the meat goes in my freezer. I read that they donated the meat to some locals in need. I say good for them.

Yeah, but who eats big spotted cats?

I would.

I hear they taste just like Bald Eagle.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

Why do they feel the need to kill defenseless animals with guns?

If you think elephants, crocodiles, water bo's, and leopards are "defenseless", then I'm guessing you've never stared one down.

You're right, though, about the guns - they shoulda used spears and knives - now THAT would be sport! Give the critters an even chance.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I don't see the fun in hunting inferior species...Come hunt me and my friends and see if you like that. I will warn you though, we have guns too...which makes it all the more interesting.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas

I like to hunt myself and the meat goes in my freezer. I read that they donated the meat to some locals in need. I say good for them.

elephant meat?? Seriously?

He just kills for fun. That's no charity. He does it to show off that he just can

Damn straight. I'll eat anything that don't eat me first!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
All i am going to say is he is cruel man. im going to have respect and not swear but if i could i would say a lot more!!!!

i dont understand how someone can get off on killing animals!! it is sick... they dont do anything to us so WHY kill them???

Nothing good comes out of what he has done...even if he claims to have given the animals to the locals. Still aint right!!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

Why do they feel the need to kill defenseless animals with guns?

If you think elephants, crocodiles, water bo's, and leopards are "defenseless", then I'm guessing you've never stared one down.

there is 7billlion humans on this planet. every animal is defenceless.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

Hungry people

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I'll never understand killing anything for fun.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Here are the facts:

People who hunt animals with guns are ##SNIP##. That is not an opinion, they really are ##SNIP##. I have no respect for someone who is coward enough to shoot an animal that has no idea they are in the crosshairs from a safe distance. This is why hunting is not a sport as a sport entails that both sides have an equal chance of victory. (Except when the Heat play the Wizards).

Work with what God/Aliens/Evolution gave you like the animals do and take on these beasts with your bare hands then I will call you hunters, but for now you are just big ##SNIP##.
edit on Thu Mar 15 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

our ancestors use to hunt and kill and eat mammoth, whats the difference between those and elephants.

Good for him and took down some of the toughest most dangerous game that you can hunt.

The animals he hunted are in no way defenseless, they are some of the most dangerous game in the world to hunt.

Im and avid hunter and enjoy it, theres nothing that brings you back to how your ancestors felt then tracking and taking down game, I dont waste the meat I use it.

Who are all of you who say that this is disgusting, people have lived off of meat for thousands of years, lived off of hunting. People are happy with a prized kill, big deal. You would be happy to if you just took down a 1600lb water buffalo or a leopard that could have killed you if you missed your shot.

Its disgusting the amount people judge someone they don't even know,

edit on 15-3-2012 by caf1550 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Im sorry but leopards are not endangered, where did you get that from.

en.wikipedia.org...

African Cape buffalo, not endangered

en.wikipedia.org...

The African Elephant is the only one that is listed as "Vulnerable" but not endangered

en.wikipedia.org...[/ur l]

Nile Crocodile, not endangered

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nile_crocodile]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nile_crocodile

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

1. so plenty of your friends are snipers serving, what branch?

2. Big game hunting is infact high dangerous, and you actually have to be a good shot to take one of these animals down, with 1 clean shot.

Where did it say they sat in a blind and waited for something to pass by. I didn't find it anywhere, they probably did track the animals they hunted and killed. Thats usually what you do ona Big Game hunt, you track and animal its like any other hunt but you pay big bucks to go on it.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

Why do you just assume that because they killed some big game animals, that they would kill humans. How many people a year go on big game hunts

thousands if not more. the only reason anyone is making such a big deal is because of who these two people are.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Starling

So you could easily kill another human being and not an animal, I bet buddy.

I have more of a problem with that then anything else. You can talk so tough over the internet, I bet you would soil your pants if you were on a hunt and saw a leopard charging you waiting to take you down..

Please enlighten me, how many of the big cats around the world are endangered?

I know the Tiger is, Lions are not, nor are Leopards or Cheetahs, Jaguars na

edit on 15-3-2012 by caf1550 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybee

Yeah, but who eats big spotted cats?

The locals.

How much to you give out of pocket for wild life conservation and reserves?

How do you think they raise money?

Have you ever noticed only very wealthy people go on these Big Game Trophy hunts?

That's reality. And that is where a lot of funds come from to keep these wild animals alive - healthy - and to protect their habitat.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550
I know the Tiger is, Lions are not, nor are Leopards or Cheetahs, Jaguars na

I'm wondering where you get your information from?

Tiger, Leopard, Cheetah, and Jaguar

www.earthsendangered.com...

The only ones you got correct were the lion and tiger.

edit on 15-3-2012 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

I bet you don't have the balls to hunt anything with a stick either. I love people who talk big over the internet.

Native Americans use to hunt with groups. They never went out 1 on 1 against an animal, same thing with native Africans

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by HandyDandy

They're all endangered because of loss of habitat.

Big Game Hunting brings in a huge amount of revenue to pay to maintain those habitats.

Its is licensed and regulated. And the meat usually goes to the locals.

If you want to be all emotional and romantic about "save the animals" - - SEND MONEY.

Although I doubt you'd ever come close to the amount of funds raised from licensed hunting.

edit on 15-3-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PushEject

Yea because a 180lb human has a great chance against a 240 Leopard that will claw your face of and snap your neck.

Because im sure you would go toe to toe against a Black Bear right? Man I would love to see that.

What is disgusting is how you call all hunters ##SNIP## for using weapons. You adapt and overcome.
edit on Thu Mar 15 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
They're all endangered because of loss of habitat.

Yup...has nothing to do with humans killing them.

Big Game Hunting brings in a huge amount of revenue to pay to maintain those habitats.

If the rich were so concerned they could send money just like you suggest I do.

Its is licensed and regulated.

So is white tail dear hunting. Yet every year I hear of many stories of white tails being poached.

And the meat usually goes to the locals.

So? Why aren't the locals allowed to hunt them then? Oh...that's right the huge amount of money the rich pay to kill these animals ...err I mean conserve them.

If you want to be all emotional and romantic about "save the animals" - - SEND MONEY.

And you know I haven't how? Do you have access to my bank account or something?

Although I doubt you'd ever come close to the amount of funds raised from licensed hunting.

Please break down the dollar amount that is actually "raised" to conserve.

Remember to subtract housing for the people involved, food for the people involved, taxidermy for the people involved etc., etc.

So tell us just EXACTLY the amount that goes to conserving. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join