It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald trumps Sons hunting photos

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I shall try to shed some light on this. Big game hunting in Africa never stopped, it just got more expensive now and only the most upper class can afford it. Endangered species like that leopard are bred solely to be shot when they grow up. There's no "population control" and there's nothing "natural" about it, it's simply a sport for kings and nobles to practice killing for to keep the throne of power you got to be tough.

For example, when you shoot wild boar or wart hogs you can have a chair to sit on, a waiter bringing you drinks and an army of underpaid helpers to try and make your worthless existence enjoyable. Helpers then startle the animals and you're job is to sit on your arse and take them off with a sniper as they run for there lives.

Most of these so called hunters can't even survive a night in the jungle alone even with the most expensive rifle out there. They usually have a whole team of men doing all the work, they let the fat cat who paid it all to pull the trigger and take trophies. When supercars, air planes and drugs just don't cut it off to the jungle they go. Until science provides a way for men to purchase a bigger penis this will how things will work.

I'm not an anti hunting fanatic but to call these men hunters is a travesty.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by LiberLegit

'we are top of the food chain' . thats funny. until a superior species turns up and decide human brains are oh so tasty.

anyway. allow me to use a cliche, lets think outside the box for a moment. the box we live in.

as you say we are top of the food chain. we think we are the intelligent ones. we are supposed be the intelligent ones.

so i not a very religious person. but i do know there is a reason for us to be here though. mostly learning. so you are sent to this planet. so you are here to learn, to grow, to expierince. give it a go and see how you get on. do what ever you like. so we take human form and arrive on this beatiful planet.

but we need somethings to interact with. to see how we relate to other things. so some volunteers are needed. volunteers are needed to go to the same planet. some of you will be loved and adored. you will be well feed , you will enjoy all the comforts your masters enjoy. your masters will even mourn you when you pass on. you will be treated like royalty during your time on the planet. however i must warn you volunteers. most of you will not fare so well. many of you will be beaten. some tortuted. some posioned. some of you will be kept in darkness, in cages, some will never see daylight, you will have your young taken from you. you will be hunted. you will be skinned. the list is endless. the mind of the human is ignorant. it has a lot to learn. whatever disturbing thoughts it comes up with , they will be inflicted on you. for every one of you volunteers that live a life of luxury, tens of thousands will live a short tortured life that ends in your slaughter. so how many of you old souls would like to step forward and join the animal kingdom on planet earth.

look into an animals eyes and just think about what might actually be staring back at you. everyone of them surrender themselves to us without question for us to do what we like with them.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Eh.. Killing big cats and Elephants should be off limits in my opinion.
Therefore this guy is a douche.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
OOOOOOHHHH! Big tough guy killing an animal hundreds of feet away with a high powered rifle. How positively macho of him.

Pathetic spoiled rich brats trying to act tough in front of his other spoiled rich brat mates. Bragging about stupid crap. Lets see him hunt a lion on his own with a spear and no guide, or take out a crocodile with a machete if he wants to prove how tough he is.

Nothing but a gutless coward. Then again what do you expect from an elite bloodline.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat

Precisely. You nailed it.
I have never been much of a hunter, but when my brother and I would go we got down in it. Dressed up in freezing weather, tracking in the woods and camping for days, picking the right prey, and eating it for the next 4 months.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
If i had the money i'd love to go on a hunting safari. Most of this hunting happens on huge game farms were animal populations are regulated. I'm totally agianst poaching and hunting endangered species. But big game hunting on a hunting ranch, yeah i would do it in a heartbeat.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

That's what I was wondering. A crocodile? How hard is it to kill a crocodile?
And why would you want to kill an elephant? What purpose except being a psychopath? I mean he could use his money and feed those villages Filet Mignon for a year. He wants to act like he is doing them a favor tossing them some bush meat?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

That's what I was wondering. A crocodile? How hard is it to kill a crocodile?
And why would you want to kill an elephant? What purpose except being a psychopath? I mean he could use his money and feed those villages Filet Mignon for a year. He wants to act like he is doing them a favor tossing them some bush meat?

Ahh well you see the problem here is that you are a human being with emotions and feelings and logic and empathy while he is a tosser.

The injustice of the rich and the crap they get away with is psychopathic.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This wasn't hunting, it was target practice on animals.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Crocs are wimpy, even a cat can beat up a croc

www.youtube.com...

Me, I want to hunt a big old grizzly someday. Now there is a real hunt! Now I can only hunt small game

Soon I can go after big game

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I do believe that all the threatened animals should form a collective, and institue a law suit against Donald Trump and his uncivilized, blood thirsty sons... And make them pay! Pay! Pay!!

If you can not see the tongue in cheek here, I don't know what to tell you.

Whether I agree with them or not, is beside the point. People on here who have never been hunting, or involved in animal husbandry, and so on, are making out and out judgments, and such. What a bunch of goobers. Still the same bunch who thinks people who don't buy into the little green aliens are uninformed with and IQ fo three.

Might be nice to get a handle on your egos.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SashaHighkick
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Crocs are wimpy, even a cat can beat up a croc

www.youtube.com...

Me, I want to hunt a big old grizzly someday. Now there is a real hunt! Now I can only hunt small game

Soon I can go after big game

Unless you're hunting to survive you're compensating.

Shooting animals no matter how ferocious they are is not a god dam sport. You want to make it sporty??? fine all you get is a pointy stick. Then come talk to me about sport.....Although I suspect 99.99% of all hunters dont have the balls to hunt anything with a stick.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I will hunt for whatever reason I want, thank you very much. Yeah, most of what I hunt goes for food, and nice fur for making things, but I want my own grizzly rug, so sue me.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Is this thread about bashing the Trump's or hunting all together? I am lost now.

These are canned hunts. None of the animals that the Trump troupe shot were wild in any way shape or form. GET OVER IT PEOPLE!!

And to all of you bitching about using a rifle to hunt....would it be any different if the pictures showed them using a spear? I doubt it. Then the argument would be "Oh, but they are inflicting more pain and anguish on the animal because it suffers before dying." Puuhhhhhlease.

And to the poster who was asking how difficult it is to shoot an alligator...its dangerously difficult. There is a quarter-sized round spot at the top of the head that needs to be shot to make a successful and humane, yes HUMANE, kill.

I swear sometimes I wonder why I am a member of ATS. A bunch of people talking about something that they have never had any ambition to do in their lives, except for maybe hunting on Skyrim or Warcraft.
edit on 15-3-2012 by olliemc84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Although I suspect 99.99% of all hunters dont have the balls to hunt anything with a stick.

Is an arrow not a stick?

Because I would say 99.99% of hunters, at least bow hunters, HAVE hunted with a stick.

Now go back to your fantasy world where no one harms each other and we all ride on rainbow-farting unicorns.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
not a big deal really, altho im sure with the trumps there isnt as much "hunting" as there is just shooting an animal set there for them, but they could have saved many local lives with that meat so that is good.

I dont like the leopard and elephant part though, last I knew the population of these species was getting pretty low, dont need them going extinct over this type of thing

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Oh the outrage
Why does he need to defend his hobby? To each there own, Peta in an uproar. While I am a hunter and eat all my meat, I have never went or could afford a Safari hunt but no many people who have gone on them.
The places in Africa that allow hunting have the most game animals and services and people to protect from poaching and regulate them. The places that do not allow hunting are having major problems with poachers and do not have many big game animals left. That story has been told to me by big game hunters.
Even locally in my state of Pa., the only money for our game commission is generated from hunting licenses.
And non-hunters want to try and put their 2 cents in on regulations? Buy a license, then you can state your opinion.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Funny how you can bash hunting yet have a Predator as your avatar.

I guess if we were hunting humans with laser beams attached to our heads that would be ok for you.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I have nothing at all against people who hunt. I myself hunt very rarely and eat whatever I kill. For the people who hunt purely for sport and the thrill of killing, I have a suggestion. If you want a Real thrill, go hunt them on their terms. Bare handed, naked, with only the defense and weapons nature gives you. Make it a fair fight. You should only kill what you can eat.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Defenseless? No. nonononono. Any one of those animals can be incredibly dangerous to a human being. I don't get what the big deal is. I don't condone animal cruelty, but hunting is hunting. Some of those animals they hunted are hunters themselves. Some people get this romantic notion that nature is this wonderful, beautiful thing that must be protected. It's not. Nature is ugly and vile, and human beings are no exception. Is that any excuse to be terrible people? Of course not. But we need to admit that animals are barbaric, and the human being is no exception.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join