It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald trumps Sons hunting photos

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Starling

Good luck going against people that actually know how to use a gun..... Let me know how it turns out

Oops, I think I might have took the troll bait....
Killing animals bad! Killing humans, perfectly reasonable...
edit on Thu, 15 Mar 2012 02:19:53 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starling

[SNIP]

Wow.

Are you false-flagging? You're trying to make the anti-hunters look bad, right?

No respect for another being's life. Wasn't someone just posting about all that?

edit on 15-3-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed quoted post.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdaptationNation
As an avid hunter and biologist myself, I don't see the issue here...these men pay thousands of dollars to hunt exotic game and this money goes to the local conservation agencies as well as the local villages. In most cases, the meat is donated to the villages as well, feeding starving families and children. Before you condem them, take a moment to realize that they are providing just as much, if not more, then they are depriving.

That is absolute BS.
My whole family is involved in conservation efforts, especially in big cats around the world, whose numbers are dwindling in rapid proportions.
You take out one of the animals and you're contributing to the demise of an entire family line of that species.
They have families too, you know.

These animals don't stand a chance, if not only from native human encroachment, then from some ignorant tourist shooter who pays thousands just for the thrill of exercising their cowardly sense of dominance and control.
This is no different than a man beating up on his wife, just for the thrill of it, and the false sensation of dominance over one that is at a disadvantage to his aggressive artilliary.

These hunters need to grow a pair, coz there's surely nothing there to start with.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by tovenar

I love the comments that run like this: "hunting with a rifle is easy. anyone can do it."

It does not take a genius to shoot an alligator resting by the water. What is the big challenge?

And the perennial favorite: "It's ok to hunt for food, but if they enjoy it, they are horrible and wrong."

When has anyone ever said anything like that? Did you just make that up so you could respond to it?
I do not see any comment anything like that and I am not sure I ever have.

Can you show me one or a couple? I am really curious about this one.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

I have no problem with hunting if you are going to use the animal in a meaningful way but one should never take pleasure in killing something.

Wow was I wrong on that one. First time for me hearing that one.
Well, I guess ATS is a whole other place than where I come from.
edit on 15-3-2012 by LErickson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I should probably clarify, the rush is really in the hunt, not the kill itself. It is the same rush I get when I open up the throttle on my motorcycle/snowmobile and hit 100+ mph, the same rush skydivers get freefalling. From personal experience of course, can't speak for every hunter.

There is no hunt in setting a mouse trap, or bringing a newspaper roll onto a little spider.
edit on Thu, 15 Mar 2012 03:03:09 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Hey look! There is an alligator sleeping over by that watering hole! I am going to shoot it with this gun while it just sits still, sleeping, unaware.

Oh man what a rush. Hey look, a shrub just sitting over by that watering hole. I am going to shoot it with this gun while it just sits there being a shrub.

What a freakin rush!

I find shooting at moving targets at the very least a step up from this kind of lame ass "hunting."

Must be you all get that Dick Cheney rush. Hey look, a pheasant, on the ground, partially pinned under a pile of branches and wings clipped. Shoot it! What a rush!

Man, now you got me wanting to go shoot things that are sitting still. I am all rushed up thinking about it.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

Have you ever even been hunting? If so, was it at the local zoo or something? I can't speak about aligators, there are none of those up here.... But no animal I ever stalked has just sat there....

Most wild animals will take off if they smell or hear a human.
edit on Thu, 15 Mar 2012 04:01:47 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I saw this a few days ago and I did not buy his ties for that reason. If they want a real challenge how bout the go up against a Master Marine sniper or Simo Haya, or Vassili Zaitzev or something like that. If they make it out alive well that was good hunting they can say. Carrying the trump name and all arrogance

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by spav5
Make them eat every animal that they kill...I bet that would knock the smiles off of their faces.

Probably not though ....their bloated sense of entitlement probably keeps them giddy all of the time.

Peace

I am not opposed to hunting for food.
edit on 15-3-2012 by spav5 because: wrong use of since : )

When I was in Boy Scouts and getting gun training at a Scout Camp on the little .22's they had, they told us stories about how the old Scouts had that happen a couple times. Hard nose Scout leaders making dinner with what someone broke the rules and shot downrange, I mean. I'd always wondered if that was real.....but it sure sounds like it'd fit on sport shootings like this.

I think if they had to eat that Elephant, they'd learn the meaning of one bit at a time....hundreds of thousands of them... Oh they'd be defrosting and eating Elephant meat they claim is so yummy for the locals from their deep freeze for the next decade. Better be well preserved..but Yeah. Make them eat their kills. What a great idea!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by tovenar

Pretty sure I pay taxes that fund the parks they live in. But yeah, I don't shoot them to hang their head on my wall. Empathy has nothing to do with charity though.

Empathy

: the action of understanding, being aware of, being sensitive to, and vicariously experiencing the feelings, thoughts, and experience of another of either the past or present without having the feelings, thoughts, and experience fully communicated in an objectively explicit manner; also : the capacity for this

www.merriam-webster.com...

You stated in your last post that you thought the male deer clearly was enjoying being hunted. That's just simply not true, if you had empathy you would have realized this. Nothing enjoys getting killed, or being in fear of imminent danger. EVERYTHING is biologically programmed to FEAR death and FEAR injury.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

The son is a psychopath like his father. Ah well, the world is changing in a way that it will become hell for people like that.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
reply to post by wrecksrme

There usually is a list of excuses for the killings.

Money goes back into local community and the animals are bred specifically for hunters.

I think it is excuses. Why can they not just donate to regions like this.It is not as if they are short of money. Why do they feel the need to kill defenseless animals with guns?

I suppose if you are rich enough you can do what you like. I wonder if you had enough money will you be able to pay companies to clone humans so you can then hunt and kill them. If they are simply bred for hunting it would be ok , wouldn't it? people can already pay for whatever new organs they need if they are rich enough.

Actually, you can get people to PAY YOU to go kill humans. That's what mercenaries do.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Id like to hunt him and eat him of course thats just my opinion and I would never actually hunt him or eat him
he would taste disgusting !

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Why is everyone here such a drama queen? They're animals, we are at the top of the food chain - lets exercise our rightful place. The world keeps spinning...rich people hunt big game - get over it.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
His penis must be the size of a thimble.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join