It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald trumps Sons hunting photos

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I hunt and kill my own meat and my freezer is full as we spaeak.
Since they donated the meat to needy people and it didn't go to waste and if it was done legally then I have no problem with them.

If you eat meat and complain about hunters then your a hypocrite. Although it is so often demonized there is absolutely nothing wrong with hunting for your own food. The animals I kill are treated far better than animals raised on "farms" for slaughter. And when I kill them they die more humane and quicker I am sure.

Although I hunt Elk, deer, squirrel & rabbits I would most certainly hunt more exotic animals if I had the money or the chance as long as they were legal to hunt.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Safari hunting is nothing but one big canned hunt and is an embarrassment to real hunters. All it does is make people who can't hunt think they are some big time hunter.

I happen to agree - the hunts are staged for the most part. However, that aside why should we care what Trump Jr. is doing with his time and money. Doesn't make it illegal - stupid and lame not illegal.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
spoiled rich maggot cant stand animals like this. this is strictly for sport and the giving the meat to locals is to justify the in human acts on these animals. I cant wait for sience to catch up and give the animals a VOICE like with the dolphins. then this madness will end. I hope one day he and others like him get what they give ie the gun jams and the wild animals have there revenge

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

I hope one day he and others like him get what they give ie the gun jams and the wild animals have there revenge

I am pretty sure that is why wealthy hunters go on the African safaris in the first place. Excitement. One mistake and it could be all over with.

People need to get off their high horse and realize that hunting in Africa has been going on for hundreds of years. Get over it. If you don't like seeing hunters displaying their trophies, don't look at them.

And if you want to save the animals in Africa, by all means, go to Africa and stand in between a Leopard and a hunter before he makes his shot. I bet the Leopard will be biting your neck before the hunter has a chance to save your life.

Also, if the SHTF, and there is no food in the supermarkets, there will always be a hunter with food in his freezer. I just hope for you that you weren't so judgmental towards him/her.
edit on 14-3-2012 by olliemc84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

hollywood is very good at make believe

i seen norris do an interview from his ranch recently. i was in stitches. he came across as quite feminine.

They are strongly reconsidering naming that bridge down in Texas after someone else that Chuck Norris because....

no one crosses Chuck Norris.

There is also legislation pending in Texas making it illegal to kick or punch the ground if your name is Chuck Norris, out of fear of earthquakes.

Can Chuck Norris crush rocks? I dunno.

As for the billionaire trust fund manchildren fathered by that guy who wears tribbles as hats, I don't care for them or their lifestyles.

edit on 14-3-2012 by ILikeStars because: correct bb codes

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

It'd be really swell to see one of the big game beasts get the upper hand on trump and his pals

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Lol, if this offends you, try working at a cow processing plant. What's the difference?? Someone is going to eat it so it's okay?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
reply to post by wrecksrme

I suppose if you are rich enough you can do what you like. I wonder if you had enough money will you be able to pay companies to clone humans so you can then hunt and kill them. If they are simply bred for hunting it would be ok , wouldn't it? people can already pay for whatever new organs they need if they are rich enough.

lol don't be ridiculous
you think money grows on trees?
you don't become rich by being a spendthrift

haven't you ever read "The Most Dangerous Game"?

why go to the expense of making human clones
when you can kidnap homeless people?

makes one wonder about the millions of people and kids that go missing every year.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

what a bunch of douches

real men hunt caveman style
with a flint knife or spear

or at least w/ bow and arrow

but hey, guns tend to jam

then we'll see who's the real hunter

F&S

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Like others, I'm pro hunting for food. I'm completely opposed to Trophy Hunting though and I hunt.

I was taught as a child to never shoot anything you are not going to eat and don't waste any of the animal.

You don't eat it don't shoot it. That is just killing without reason.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Don't we have American tv shows that hunt and kill gators and all sorts of animals?.. I swear this is a flip flopped world sometimes

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

People have voices and we haven't stopped killing them yet. So therefor your statement is invalid.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Big game hunting is something that high society has been doing for centuries (if not longer). Common practice for the men in the families to have a trophy room...haven't you seen Ace Ventura 2 ?!!!?!!

The fact that people are turning their noses up at it now only proves how political correctness is becoming a virus.

So long as there is money rolling in for safari companies, there will big game hunting. Good luck trying to stop it.

Just the honest truth. No hard feelings.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
id be a vegetarian if i werent addicted to bodybuilding. if it were ten thousand years ago, yeh..kill everything in sight. thats survival. killing big cats and elephants isn't about survival or even about being self sufficient. it's psychopathic, but accepted.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I really do have a problem with this and think it's just wrong. I first thought about this is from the perspective of the cat, as it is what struck an emotional chord. There is no excuse for hunting top predator species when there are far too few of them left to keep the balance in nature as it is. If it isn't an immediate threat, don't shoot it!

Have said that, I hunt and I eat what I shoot. Hunting seasons are almost state holidays around here..and don't plan ANYTHING important for deer season, However, EVERY hunter I have known who actually HAS done something more than miss, dislikes the kill part of it. Heck, I can't actually think of any that don't see that as the worst part in getting the prize of clean, quality meat to fill a freezer.

These idiots are out there *FOR* the thrill of the kill. Look at him with the Cat. He isn't a Hunter in that picture, HE is the predator on 2 legs...not the poor Cat. It wouldn't bother me to see those positions reversed the next time he goes hunting.

...and giving the meat to the locals is a cheap P.R. stunt. Ask either of them whether they'd never hunt again if they couldn't donate the meat and had to leave it lay? Yeah right...

edit on 14-3-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Someone needs to hunt them I think. It is amazing what opulance does to the soul and to any semblance of what is right and wrong. They are right out in left field and it is sadly a disgrace. Why is it that the wrong people in the world always have the money?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I love people who cry and moan about us cheaters using guns to kill....Every predator alive uses what they got to their advantage, that is nature. Our strongest feature is our brains, and we use it to make traps and tools.

If it makes you feel better to not eat meat, and not hunt, then don't. It's your choice and I won't act like I am superior than you because of it. So how about doing us a favor, and stop acting like you are superior to hunters?
edit on Wed, 14 Mar 2012 23:26:54 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

So let me get this straight. People who have infinite resources to obtain subsistance just go and kill for the joyride and they are just doing what nature intended and not what "MORE" - (CONSCIENSE) they have been given to do better by the world they live in????

If you did not realize we have been equiped with MORE to do BETTER by the world we live in then you are missing the entire point of your unique existence!
edit on 14-3-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2012 by Egyptia because: more info

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I honestly don't get hunters just hunting for the hell of it and not for food..... If people wanna hunt for the hell of it they shouldn't be able to use weapons, make it fair.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I am "against" hunting. Against hunting as in I would never do it, I don't like that people do it, but it is my own opinion and I do not look down on those who DO hunt. In fact, I have a couple really close friends who do it and I have never tried to make them feel bad about that, ever.

That said, I will always condemn hunters who do so for the fun of it and for the money (selling furs, ivory, etc.). But what REALLY gets me boiling is when hunters kill endangered and threatened species because it gets their rocks off.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join