It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald trumps Sons hunting photos

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Don't be a victim... Source

Think before you criticize and use your money to help fight against corruption, unethical practices and poverty in the world, rather than spending your time and money fighting a perceived threat – the trophy hunter!

The problem is that many innocent people such as you – are victims of corruption yourself!

You are rallied in support of banning hunting, because you are appealed to by so called conservationists trying to ban hunting and in need of your support and money. You are a victim of emotional abuse as they use photos of dead animals to win your heart and not facts to win over your logic.

Most of these people don't have facts and don't rely on statistics to sell you into their causes, they use photography and emotional marketing campaigns to solicit support and raise millions & millions of dollars throughout the world.

If you are a true conservationists, open your eyes and your wallet, but not by donating to such so called worthy charities! Take your money and your time and visit these parks, sanctuaries and protected areas yourself.

You will soon realize (especially in Africa) that poverty and corruption is a bigger threat to wildlife and nature, than hunting could ever be!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by relocator

you are simply quoting the BS excuse these sick people use to justify this barbaric behaviour.

what kind of sick twisted mind wants to hug a huge dead furry cat?? with a grin on his face too. i wonder what other strange behaviour this man carries out??

these people are willing to help local communities as long as they can shoot defenceless animals and show their mates the pictures.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

I suggest you read the link and post any links that you may have to back up your claims. I'm listening...

I don't like to see animals killed for fun and no reason. Yes Disquisting I agree.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Isn't this where his wig came from?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
While I would agree that hunting just for the "sport" is not right, what is the harm in hunting and donating the meat to the people who most likely need the protein more than anyone else? I personally like the taste of venison, bear, chucker, and other game animals. I have tried duck and wild sheep but wasn't too fond of it. The problem is that I was raised in a family that didn't hunt. Not because of any objections to hunting or anything, we just didn't hunt. My brother in law is a hunter and, sure he has several racks mounted (or whatever you call the head of the buck when it's mounted), but he fills his freezer with meat for his own consumption and is also very generous in letting me and my family have some of it as well. If you haven't tasted bear meat (especially bear that feed on wild berries), you don't know what you're missing! I would go out on a limb here and say that wild animals hunted for their meat probably are killed far more humanely than the cattle that is processed for public consumption. So the Trump boys can afford to go big game hunting in Africa. The meat was consumed by people who are far less fortunate than the poorest of people in our country, and people do in fact consume the meat of the big cats. They got to hunt and starving people got to eat. Win-win.
edit on 14-3-2012 by tallcool1 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
It's a great pity that in 2012 this planet's beautiful animals still don't have enough protection. It would be fantastic if as soon as those pricks landed back in their own country they were taken to jail and forced to bunk with pervs and other pond scum.

With all the money they have they can play any game or sport with the best of equipment but they choose to kill animals with guns. How brave, NOT!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

the thing is, with this line of thinking (from the article you posted) it states that they're killing them for their own good, becasue their are too many of them and they're destroying their own habitats. Well, aren't humans doing the exact same thing? We deplete everything we come into contact with, we eat everything in sight and then some more. Our homes and the space we use for our homes are encroaching on the wildlife habitats of other animals. When can i start shooting humans to help them so that we don't all starve to death?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
In my experience, the degree to which a man overtly demonstrates his masculinity corresponds inversely to...how should I say this...his endowment.

True men never parade their kills, because true men only kill for survival. Now boys, OTOH...

And I'd always suspected that The Donald was a little, little man. Now my case is airtight.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Regardless of anything, point of the matter is that these big cats are endangered and their population is declining at a rapid rate. They went from being thousands to just hundreds. Lions, tigers, etc. It's a hard to pill to swallow to think that one day we may have to end up going to a zoo just to look at them or see pictures of them in a book.

It'll be a sad day when I have to tell my grandchildren that at one point these wild cats roamed the earth but no longer do.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
to be fair i think the only really tasteless picture was the elephant tail....
the croc you can turn the history channel on and see that for an hour a week on swamp people.And again other the the tail being removed the rest of those photos looked like standard hunter shots of what they shot while i my self would not try hunting jaguars or was that a leopard? only the one of the elephant tail really irked me.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator

THERE ARE ETHICAL HUNTERS OUT HERE – BELIEVE IT OR NOT
Yes, we even hunt elephant. [color=cyan] Elephant which are destroying their own habitat and killing themselves. If not controlled these very same elephants would have absolutely nothing to eat. They are destroying themselves, only because their are to many of them!

What should we do? Allow them to grow in numbers and demolish all the forests which they so desperately depend on?

the irony smh, now switch the word elephant with human???

The Georgia Guidestones is a large granite monument in Elbert County, Georgia, USA. A message comprising ten guides is inscribed on the structure in eight modern languages, and a shorter message is inscribed at the top of the structure in four ancient languages'

A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.

[color=cyan] Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
Unite humanity with a living new language.
Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
Balance personal rights with social duties.
Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
[color=cyan]Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature. This statement seems to alert that these animals would maintain in natural progression with natural flora&fauna development and that they DONT NEED HUNTED BY 1 OF THE EA*RTHS INTELLIGENT SPECIES and that they should be shown a form of respect as inhabitants of EA*RTH as well as well as their habitats?????! IN RELATION TO THIS POSTED STATEMENT ---What should we do? Allow them to grow in numbers and demolish all the forests which they so desperately depend on? ---

The irony
[color=cyan] THERE ARE ETHICAL HUNTERS OUT HERE – BELIEVE IT OR NOT 1 believes
1 wishes many would consider the potentials if tables turned due to ANOTHER SPECIES FEELING THE SAME ABOUT HUMANS AND THEIR BEHAVIOR ON EA*RTH.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 3/14/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Legal Safari hunts like this are nothing new. They generate plenty of revenue (if not the only revenue) for the local economies. All fees paid and permits obtained. It's not cheap to go on a trip like that. If you have a problem with the hunt, take it up with the authorities in Zimbabwe.

All meat is consumed within the camp and shared with staff and local villagers. It is illegal to bring this meat back to the states. These game hunts have been going on for generations.

I guess its only bad because it's Donald's Son.... Ernest Hemingway was an avid big game hunter...

These guys like to hunt too!! But they are not sons of a celebrity
www.shakawasafaris.com...

edit on 14-3-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Wait...this is news? But the Obama regime allowing hunting of endangered bald eagles isn't?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
You're fired...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hunting for survival is one thing and I have no issue with that.

Hunting animals for fun with high powered rifles from hundreds of yards away? Complete and utter cowardice.

Anyone can kill an animal with a rifle - killing like that takes little true skill. If you're a "real" hunter, sneak up on the animal and "touch it" with your hand. If you can do that, then I have respect for you as a hunter.

edit on 14-3-2012 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Like to see a fair fight - Trump in hand to paw fight with Leopard
Killing for sport is obscene no excuses.
edit on 14-3-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hunting once had a purpose and in some cultures and locales it still does. But not for this Trump kid. He's a remorseless spoiled child and these poor animals are paying the price for his selfish indulgence.

reply to post by jibeho

FYI: It's the 21st century.
edit on 14/3/2012 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme

Hunting animals for fun with high powered rifles from hundreds of yards away? Complete and utter cowardice.

Anyone can kill an animal with a rifle - killing like that takes little true skill. If you're a "real" hunter, sneak up on the animal and "touch it" with your hand. If you can do that, then I have respect for you as a hunter.

So, can I assume that you are a vegan or vegetarian? Because if you consume beef that you purchased from a butcher or grocery store - and you call hunters cowards - you are a hypocrite.
The hamburger or steak you eat began as cattle that were herded into a confined truck or rail car and sent to a holding pen at the slaughterhouse. They then get their head restrained in a horribly uncomfortable looking restraining device - eyes bugging out in fear - so they can't get away. They are then "rendered unconscious" by a 300 volt and 2 amp electric shock to the back of the head (unless it's Halal for Muslims or Kashrut for Jews - as both of these require the animal to be conscious at the point of death). Then they are hung upside down by their back legs and their cartoid artery and jugular vein are slit open and they bleed to death. Then the head is removed as well as the feet and the processing of the carcass begins.

But when you kill an animal instantly with a rifle, that's cowardly. Right.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1

So, can I assume that you are a vegan or vegetarian? Because if you consume beef that you purchased from a butcher or grocery store - and you call hunters cowards - you are a hypocrite.
The hamburger or steak you eat began as cattle that were herded into a confined truck or rail car and sent to a holding pen at the slaughterhouse. They then get their head restrained in a horribly uncomfortable looking restraining device - eyes bugging out in fear - so they can't get away. They are then "rendered unconscious" by a 300 volt and 2 amp electric shock to the back of the head (unless it's Halal for Muslims or Kashrut for Jews - as both of these require the animal to be conscious at the point of death). Then they are hung upside down by their back legs and their cartoid artery and jugular vein are slit open and they bleed to death. Then the head is removed as well as the feet and the processing of the carcass begins.

But when you kill an animal instantly with a rifle, that's cowardly. Right.

I am a Vegan yet it is my choice - It is every one's choice what they eat
But you do point out some truths many find hard to swallow (no pun intended)
Still to kill for fun is a sickness of mind. To condemn and then support the horrors of the meat industry is as you say hypocrisy. Yet though it makes me weep to see our fellow beings treated so I do not condemn.
We are all or mostly all brought up to accept the eating of meat as normal - we are indoctrinated in this way.
If you eat meat you should be prepared to look the animal in the eyes and kill it your self. Only a very few would then eat meat

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

That's not how nature works. In nature you use whatever advantage you have to get your kill, man with his rifle is currently the apex of this evolution. I'm sure the lions, leopards, wolves and other beasts would love to get their paws on some high powered rifles.

In this world beasts enjoy the process of capturing and killing their pray, sometimes they even torture their victims before eating to have some fun. I'm sure everyone here would love to be played around with by some wolves.
"Come on, get up and try to run away!" says the wolf "Help meee" says the injured human while trying to get up and escape.

Welcome to the world of hunt or be hunted, it's exhilarating!

(Written by someone who eats everything he hunts, but also enjoys the process.)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join