It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBA Thread!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I absolutely love the NBA and I noticed there aren't any recent threads on here so I decided to start one up

Whether it's trade talk, trade ideas, history. or just general jibber jabber about your favourite players or anything about the NBA you would like to share?

Sweet let the discussion begin

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Well there isnt too much conspiracy in the NBA, except perhaps lebron's "did he travel", but I like this thread, as I love basketball and the NBA. Good time to post too as the trade deadline is approaching. I'm Australian, so I was intrigued by the Bogut trade today for Ellis and some other none major players (wooo go kwame! lol). Who reckons there will either be a D-Howard or Steven Nash trade coming up?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

edit on 14-3-2012 by doodles40 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acronychal
Well there isnt too much conspiracy in the NBA, except perhaps lebron's "did he travel", but I like this thread, as I love basketball and the NBA. Good time to post too as the trade deadline is approaching. I'm Australian, so I was intrigued by the Bogut trade today for Ellis and some other none major players (wooo go kwame! lol). Who reckons there will either be a D-Howard or Steven Nash trade coming up?

Yeah man I saw that too Ellis and Jennings will be a wicked fast combo. I was kinda hoping Ellis would go to the Magic if Dwight stayed.
And yeah well I'm not too sure about where dwight will go or if he'll stay there's way too many options and as for nash I heard there are possibilities of the celtics or mavs?

top topics

join