It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Firetruck is Fran Drescher in the middle of my screen?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Getting her everytime I refresh now ...must not google her ..must not google her..is she nude? if you google her? lol

lool, well to be fair, if that was the case I wouldn't be regretting it now would I?

..The problem came about when she opened her trap and started talking. And then.. the laugh. *Shudders*
edit on 14-3-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
You guys are cracking me up!!!

The infamous Fran Drescher. LMFAO!

This has to be the best rant thread I've seen in a while.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by boymonkey74

Getting her everytime I refresh now ...must not google her ..must not google her..is she nude? if you google her? lol

lool, well to be fair, if that was the case I wouldn't be regretting it now would I?

..The problem came about when she opened her trap and started talking. And then.. the laugh. *Shudders*
edit on 14-3-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

Exactly. It's just like Kelly Brook. Can just look at her forever. Then the mouth opens and every ugly grandmother comes out at once.
edit on 14-3-2012 by faceofcydonia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I have none of the stuff people are complaining about so vehemently disagree with the idea that ATS has sold out.
Maybe you guys should get a new browser? I noticed many websites that looked horrible on IE , Look great when I switched to Chrome. I know you guys hate Google so maybe you should try Opera or Firefox. IE is probably the worst browser that's popular.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I use Firefox mainly, but do use other common browsers if needed. Some of the add-ons you can use with Firefox blog website tracking, ads etc.

When I saw this thread I had to check it out. Now, normally when I am on ATS because of Firefox and the add-ons I have, I don't have any pop-up ads, side ads or any other non-ATS page data. It is ATS pure. So I open up Internet Explorer to check out ATS there, it was a massive ad assault. Video ads, screen filling java pop-ups and side bar ads everywhere.

If I had to be subjected to that in an effort to read ATS daily, I would have been gone long ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join