It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Gridlock Leads To Toilet Paper Shortage In Trenton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Government Gridlock Leads To Toilet Paper Shortage In Trenton

Very big problem here.

I wonder WHO screwed this up ?

March 13, 2012 11:00 PM -- CBS Philly

TRENTON, N.J. (CBS) – Trenton’s Health Department could shut down some city buildings if a toilet paper shortage isn’t resolved soon.

“It could be an inconvenience for anybody, young, old, male, female,” said Maryann Wooten of Hamilton Township.

The toilet paper and paper towel supply for at least 11 buildings, including City Hall, are dangerously low.

“We have one box with about 15 rolls of toilet paper and that’s it,” acting Public Works Director Harold Hall said.

Hall says a City Council resolution to order more paper supplies, including paper cups, was voted down. Some council members didn’t think the cash-strapped city needed to buy the cups.

The Story

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

They will all have to buy a newspaper on the way to work

I'm sure they all wear socks...... When you gotta go you gotta go!
edit on 14/3/2012 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
To funny speaks for itself

Toilet paper crisis averted in New Jersey's capital city

Police, firefighters and other Trenton city workers down to their last sheets as the result of a City Council budget battle were rescued late Tuesday by animal rights advocates who offered six months of free rolls printed with a message about filthy slaughterhouses and the resulting fecal matter found in meat.

ca.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

PETA's offer of a free six-month supply came with the condition that each sheet would read, "Slaughterhouses are so filthy that more than half of all meat is contaminated with fecal bacteria."

I wonder what the McDonald's press release will say ?

top topics

join