It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the light overcomes the darkness

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

sorry but i dont want to help there is no needy but me, u have everything i have hells forced to do for nothing

i want the right end, which is noone

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
and pray urself to prove knowing being inferior forever and to evil living powers always

assume it alone when it doesnt concern anyother but u

what is never through powers nor of nor to cant stand the existence of powerful ones but in hells

it is not bc of ur love to powers that u despise and disrespect directly anything not related to

it is all to the truth that any cant recognize existing objectively but itself superiority

so what is not related at all to powers cant stand to see powers but below nothing

while im much better then u since im never for what i love or hate nor of as u, when i can be nothing in meaning objective as nothing too and i also can b true in meaning objective superior obligations for true superior existence facts which is not to anyone but to existence itself

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by XPLodER

I have no light this world and it's actions have snuffed it out... seems more and more this philosophy is an epic fail... when those who do carry the light have it snuffed out so efficiently from this world. There is no light eventually.

What a terrible predicament when you come to believe that not even a spark of light remains, that's utter darkness. Prayers for you that you might see the light and know it as yourself.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

To be absolutely nothing is to be nothing at all, but that's not true, since what is, is, and we are who and what we are, so it's better to know the truth than to buy into and sell ourselves and others a lie. To be always disagreeable, while calling one's self better than another, is woefully empty and void, having nothing to offer. Very sad and lonely place to be, imho. Prayers for you.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

hey keep ur pervert cursing wills on others to urself, it is not by calling a thing prayer that u can get away of throwing powers dirt on others, u have no business but within urself while urself has no business to exist at all

keep meaning being one always u gonna get ur end

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I don't wish ill will on anyone, just calling it as I see it, and you're just not a very nice person, without much compassion, talking about hell and bad endings for others.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

i am into optical physics,
i really do enjoy light and its properties,
what you are into is a bit dark for me thanks

pieace and light
xploder

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

as if light can b seen and enjoyed, yea show the deep dark u love to become just for the pleasure u get from what is freely existing right

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
There's a difference between:

- BEing the LIGHT

- Bringing the LiGHT --> a.k.a the meaning of the word Lucifer

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

How cliché.

Light and dark, good and evil, love and hate etc. etc. etc. For once could someone promote this philosophy without using such two-dimensional metaphors? Is it even possible? Why not hot and cold, up and down or north and south? If you used "up and down" then I could more easily say: "well what about sideways?".

Do we not see the varying degrees between these two extremes you speak of? and that the impossible and vain task of destroying one of these polar opposites will result in the destruction of the other? Can we not accept that there is something infinite in between?

In my opinion, what you strive for is death, because it's probable that there is no fear or evil there. Death is ultimate freedom or becoming "one" with the universe. You can become light, energy or stardust through death. It's as easy as taking one's own life. Well what's stopping you? Love? Then maybe love is the ultimate barrier on your path to "light overcoming darkness". Or maybe you don't quite trust your own convictions.

Oh, but you want to live, and in the process somehow reduce life to a 2-dimensional line in order to live at one extreme end of it—or at least to appear to. It's an impossible task that will end in extreme disappointment. I believe people spout such irrational and regurgitated ideas to appear pious to other pious people, nothing more. No one is breaking any philosophical ground by writing about this topic and in this manner; they're merely displaying their own religiosity to appear "good" to others. It's called vanity.

Yelling "light and love", fighting constantly for "light and love", pushing back darkness with your own light; what the hell does this all mean and what will it accomplish? Please. I beg of everyone, elaborate a bit further so I can understand the possibilites of leading a life of "light and love". Is it merely to become oblivious? Why aren't we discussing the pros and cons? Where is the critique?

Life isn't like that; life isn't love or hate; life isn't light and darkness. To reduce life to such simplified terms, when it is in fact something infinitely complex, merely shows how little we truly know about it. To promote a moral dogmatic system under the guise of trying to do good, when we know fully well how little knowledge we hold about life, is done purely for vanities sake and shows, through one's intent to be moral, how immoral one really is.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

it is nothing to vanity or such while all to opportunism as the principal reason of move

there is no vanity when one accept to worship another which prove the point

and who move to get smthg would never move for nothing and more absolutely certainly would never just stand there to be logical by looking around as nothing a bit

it is all nonsensical extremely evil when there are so much to admit and so many to respect and too more to consider and realize exclusively in superior sense always

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontneedaname
There's a difference between:

- BEing the LIGHT

- Bringing the LiGHT --> a.k.a the meaning of the word Lucifer

you bring your interpretation to me in your view a negitive,
is see light because without it nothing would be visable,
to see light must be avaliable to be collected and focused or the view would be blurry

life exists under the sun, and because of it,

these are my scientific world view,
my humble opinion,

you seek to interperate my actions using your world view and my words with the same,
i see bringing the light as a term of wisdom in scientific understanding,

bringing knowledge that was shared with me by others,
spreading the light, or spreading the knowledge

please dont be offended by my statements i ment no offence to your world view

and or religion

xploder

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Question OP ...is there artificial light ? is there a difference between true light and artificial light if the 2 do exist ?....peace

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

so the op is now the professional of light? bc he opens a thread called lightwatever then he surely know about artificial light?? i didnt know that one must have a phd of ops he opens here

op didnt mention artificial light so enlighten us mister what is it? do u mean the sun or a bulb?? do u mean loosing weight or crawling worm ready to become a fly bacteria ?

the answer to u, is the question is there any relation between artifice and truth??

who says artifice mean art, is truth an artist ever?? or is art superior to truth?? wat do u think im just trying to help u to push ur means out

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I am not sure what you are saying so it would be hard for me to reply to you ...peace

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

oh so now it is me that mention artificial light? i asked u to define what is artificial light that u r bringing here?
if i added few more words for fun just ignore it i didnt say anything else but asking u to clarify that word

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Question OP ...is there artificial light ? I dont know where you think I am claming there is artifical light as it was a question to the OP if there was such a thing ...peace

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

and yea i confirm to u, that all are one with u, oness exist and u r for, enjoy it isnt only 2 of u, plenty all while sorry u r not one when there is oness but it is the same by living yeah

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1

Question OP ...is there artificial light ? I dont know where you think I am claming there is artifical light as it was a question to the OP if there was such a thing ...peace

very clever really, i asked u to define ur means by artificial light, regardless if there is or not

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Well my question was to the op as it was something I was wondering ....If there is a diffrence between something real and something artifical ...kind of like orange juce ....peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join