British Intelligence "secondary parties to murder"

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
This sounds about right.

I've personally targeted these people with evidence showing the war on terror is a fraud.

"CIVILIAN staff at GCHQ could be at risk of being prosecuted for war crimes, human rights lawyers have warned.

A charity and law firm is taking action against the British government, accusing it of passing on intelligence to assist US covert drone attacks in Pakistan."

More information here....

www.thisisgloucestershire.co.uk...

Search "GCHQ staff could be at risk of prosecution for war crimes".

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
no could be about it... they're guilty of war crimes and crimes against humanity for their actions in the so - called "war on terror" ...
more like war of terror by the west.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Kester

We all know the real reasons for these clandestine authoritarian tactics. They just wanted an excuse to bring in a whole heap of nasty laws to better control the zombie slaves of their corporation empires.

I wish there were proper trials and they had to come under the hammer of the judge for their dispicable war crimes against humanity and acts of treason by using a state to advance the agendas of corporations. The only thing being THEY ALWAYS CONTROL THE JUDGE, TOO!

Oh well! No justice let's face it. The murderers just keep on getting away with it because the people don't care about it as long as it's not them. But one day it will be them, I warn you all!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

The only thing I can think of is to use old fashioned ridicule and shame. Make sure their own children despise them for their treachery. I've seen it happen, not just the children but the grandchildren. This is a direct quote. The grandchild of a false flag terrorist said to his mother, "Now I understand why you hate him so much". Unfortunately the man in question is still alive. If he had passed away I would be a lot more open about it on ATS and other forums. So many people know the story it doesn't make any difference if I'm silenced. The story will be told.

You're in St Agnes? Well, within 1 1/2 hours drive of you...... I've said to much. Now I'll have to put on a false beard and sneak out the back door.

new topics

join