It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon Base in a Photo on the Desk of NASA Ames Research Center!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Found this intresting

www.popsci.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawkeyes

'An underground, uranium-powered nuclear reactor produces heat and drives a power converter to generate electricity. The nuke plant would churn out 40 kilowatts of electricity, enough power to provide life support to four astronauts with plenty left over to mine oxygen from lunar soil and run moon buggies."

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

We struggle to get the ISS built and you think its feasible that we have built moon bases how did all the launches go undetected

In my opinion, the US space program has become involved internationally with other countries in efforts to collaborate with launches and missions (which i doubt) or NASA and each US military division is doing their own black projects with their own budgets. The Navy (DNI), Army, NASA, CIA, etc may be from the same country but it doesnt mean they work on the same projects or even have the same goals/agendas at all times.

As far as launches, its not like they arent happening, they may just be disguised, launched from different places, etc.. The ATREX or 'Anomalous Transport Rocket Experiment' was supposed to happen last night but was delayed due to 'radio frequency interference' - They are sending 5 of these rockets in space to figure out why the jet stream is so fast
...Could that be the true reason or is there more to it? You and I may never know truthfully, but it proves how easy it is to cover something as an experiment. Honestly, how will you or i ever know what was truly on board and what is truly going on?

And as far as launches going undetected, that doesnt always have to be the case. Could the moon itself have been mined and those materials used to build 'bases'? After so much information has been released on the space program and a lot of it BS, i just have trouble taking much heed in their official story without checking things out myself and gathering my own opinion.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Thx exuberant, glad to see you.

Yes the infamous Centaur/LCROSS Mission is well printed in my mind...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

You claim it has been proved that its not a transmission problem, what about the resolution of the sensor any link to what the colours represent

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

This is the sort of rocket being used in the ATREX experiment. This sort of rocket cannot get anything to the Moon. But that is irrelevant because the OP proclaims that it's an alien Moon base.

edit on 3/15/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Amatuers and no doubt pro astronomers watch the moon every night, we have many members on here that do it, you have two ways of transporting the required materials a few large payloads or many small ones both would be spotted by someone.
edit on 15-3-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
SNAP-10A was a nuclear reactor sent into space in 1965.

"The reactor was left in a 700-nautical-mile (1,300 km) earth orbit for an expected duration of 4,000 years."

I wonder if that reactor really went to the moon

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawkeyes

"The first human-made object to reach the surface of the Moon was the Soviet Union's Luna 2 mission on 13 September 1959"

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

This is the sort of rocket being used in the ATREX experiment. This sort of rocket cannot get anything to the Moon. But that is irrelevant because the OP proclaims that it's an alien Moon base.

Yeah, i think it will reach about 60 miles above earth, was just using that launch as an example being it was/is recent.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

What about the SLS Rocket? The first flight of SLS is scheduled for 2017. But never know they could be already using it right under our nose.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Amatuers and no doubt pro astronomers watch the moon every night, we have many members on here that do it, you have two ways of transporting the required materials a few large payloads or many small ones both would be spotted by someone.
edit on 15-3-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

Thats assuming every launch isnt using some sort of stealth technology. I wouldnt be suprised if a majority of launches that are spotted (whether secret payloads or scheduled missions) are witnessed and labeled a UFO by the amateur.

Take for example the 1st launch of the X 37B, that was a secret, at first at least...

Now if we could have this type of craft in orbit (which we have) the transfer of goods from a rocket, to this type craft and then to the moon is plausible for the sake of this conversation. To me, with its small payload and ability to manuever, i think it can be used as a weapon platform or maybe a craft designed to fly out and help fix satellites. The X 37B has just survived its first year orbiting Earth too. Its true mission i dont think too many are aware of which is another factor of why I am suspicious - Seemed almost like a power move to say to the competition, 'hey, look what we're doing...'

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Could this type of rocket reach a maneuverable craft like the x 37B thats in orbit??? Thus allowing any payload its carrying to be retrieved?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkeyes

What about the SLS Rocket? The first flight of SLS is scheduled for 2017. But never know they could be already using it right under our nose.

They've been scheduled for use in the past but missions were scrapped as I remember, as for the future im sure there are tentative plans, but i do think its going on under our noses now

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oozii
reply to post by Arken

How do you know that is infact the earth's moon?

Also, what makes you suggest it is an 'Alien Moon Base?...'

I am not going to speculate what this is, but it is certainly not Earth. And if this object/artifact is from another moon or planet in this solar system it would be kinda out of place as well.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Well, hmmm to be honest why would you think Moon base....if you ever read what I used to write way back when you would know within the Moon/Mars etc. is Home Sweet Home.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

SNAP-10A was a nuclear reactor sent into space in 1965.

"The reactor was left in a 700-nautical-mile (1,300 km) earth orbit for an expected duration of 4,000 years."

I wonder if that reactor really went to the moon

PROJECT OUTREACH

SP100 Class Nuclear Reactor on the Moon
Gary L. Bennett and Ronald C. Cull
NASA Office of Aeronautics and Exploration Technology
Washington, D.C.

Enabling the Space Exploration Initiative:
NASA's Exploration Technology Program in Space Power
NASA Technical Memorandum 4325

THE SPACE EXPLORATION INITIATIVE SEI

President George Bush inaugurated the Space Exploration Initiative (SEI) with his speech on 20 July 1989 commemorating the 20th anniversary of the Apollo 11 landing on the Moon when he stated:

"And next -- for the new century -- back to the Moon. Back to the future. And this time, back to stay.

And then -- a journey into tomorrow -- a journey to another planet -- a manned mission to Mars".

NASA: Technical Report Server - 1992001913 PDF

Time to upgrade the old equipment perhaps?

Here are a few more items related...

SEI Recommondation 5

Incorporate Space Exploration Initiative requirements into the joint NASA-DOD Heavy Lift Program.

govinfo.library.unt.edu...

(It has been implemented - NASA is now officially under the DoD)

In 1997, DoD, NASA, and the NRO created the Space Technology Alliance (STA) to “coordinate the development of affordable, effective space technologies for the greatest return on government funds.” The STA is making steady and significant progress in coordinating government S&T investment in space and has developed a prototype methodology for categorizing space technologies.

Related Federal and Private Sector Efforts.5 Currently identified technology efforts include the USAF EELV, NASA X-33/RLV, Boeing Delta III, Lockheed Martin Atlas IIAR, OSC Pegasus, and several other private-sector startup programs to include teaming with foreign manufacturers (primarily the former USSR republics). The NRO does not develop launch vehicles.

SPACE PLATFORMS

Lunar Base Facilities Development and Operation
by H.H.Koelle 1/1/1992

Abstract

The subject of developing and operating of lunar facilities has been covered widely during the last decades. This report attemps to integrate these various contributions discussing specific details from the systems viewpoint. This is mandatory for the simulation of the acquisition process and the lunar base operation of extended periods. Lifetimes of several decades have to be considered. The functions of lunar facilities are defined and assigned to specific installations. Mass flows between the elements of the lunar base are identified as well as their interrelations with each other and the facility elements. Some initial information is presented on the 14 types of facilities identified. State-variables and performance indicators are defined to compare alternative facility concepts on the same bases. Some illustrative schedules are developed to place the developments expected into a frame of reference with respect to time. A sub-program of Lunar science is described because this is one of the strongest motivations to continue lunar development in the 21st century. The report is closed with some guidelines on how to simulate and compare alternative lunar base concepts over their life cycle. 45pages, 13 tables,178 references.

Lunar Base Facilities Development and Operation PDF Format

Continued next post....

Pegasus Document Release #006
posted on 26-11-2007
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Of course ATS seems to think good documents belong in Skunkworks
Make one wonder "Why bother"

edit on 15-3-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Or that building was edited out of the older photo... just as possable really.

Strange to find on some type of promotional pic, makes you wonder, they couldnt be that dumb, so logically it is either nothing or they let it out on purpose, but then that means these nerdy teenager male models know the truth lol and i dont know about that...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

What about this one?

January 1987

SOAR: Space Orbiting Advanced Fusion Power Reactor
fti.neep.wisc.edu...
edit on 15-3-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join