It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon Base in a Photo on the Desk of NASA Ames Research Center!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Actually, the mission was quite successful.
www.planetary.org...
www.universetoday.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Whatever it is, you did great job discovering this....and I think this could be one of the raw pictures maybe made by grail? for what its worth I certainly do believe that they are hiding allot from us, many people feel it, and we never should ignore our instincts.. keep on digging one day one of us will hit the jackpot....

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Wolfenz

Buzz Aldrin has Been Defiantly Saying it
Former Astronaut Harrison Schmitt Has been Saying it

Saying what?

They Knew Beforehand ! the Bomb wasn't Necessary...

They had a pretty good idea there was water there but they didn't know how much.
It wasn't a bomb. It an empty upper stage. A bomb would have contaminated the results unnecessarily.

Not a Explanation as to Why that Particular Spot

You Don't Know the Answer ! I Defiantly Don't !! It was Planned by them (NASA) !!

You didn't read the link?
The spot was chosen because it was most likely to yield usable data. Yes it was planned. Of course it was. If it wasn't planned it would not have been possible to observe it.

Indulge you how? If a different location had been chosen would you feel differently?

edit on 3/15/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Saying what?

Former Apollo Astronaut and Senator Says Mining Helium on the Moon Could Solve The Global Energy Crisis
www.popsci.com...

You didn't read the link? The spot was chosen because it was most likely to yield usable data.

Ok Mostly to yield data ? and for why I don't Understand ....
of all the craters in the South Pole of Our Moon with a Dark Permanent Shade Shadow ?
did they just take a Moon Model and Spin it around closing their Eye's
and just point their Finger say around and around we go were we stop nobody knows?

Planned as for something like maybe for a Helium 3 resource Base location ?

another Hmmmmm

Cabeus is a lunar crater that is located about 100 km (62 mi) from the south pole of the Moon.[3] At this location the crater is seen obliquely from Earth, and it is almost perpetually in deep shadow due to lack of sunlight. Hence, not much detail can be seen of this crater, even from orbit.

Because of the crater's location near the lunar south pole, the main part of the crater is illuminated by the Sun during only 25% of each lunar day. The inner walls receive illumination for 30% of a lunar day, while part of the western end of the crater is in permanent shadow

This crater is sufficiently large that the temperature within the shaded region is below 100 K (−173 °C). This would allow water ice to remain on or near the crater surface for billions of years without sublimating

Ok Guy's Lets place it there the Base !! ? Maybe

Cabeus (crater)
en.wikipedia.org...

Hydrogen and Helium-3 It all started in 1996 when the Clementine moon mapping mission discovered large areas rich in hydrogen near the south pole of the moon. In 1998, the Lunar Prospector found hydrogen at the north pole and confirmed its presence at the south pole. Then in 2008, British scientists discovered areas near the moon's south pole that appeared to always be shaded from direct sunlight. They predicted that enough water (ice) might be present in these areas to sustain a colony of Earthlings. Read more at Suite101: Bombing the Moon: NASA LCROSS Looks for Moon Water Under the Lunar Surface | Suite101.com don-kaiser.suite101.com...

What a Colony of Earthlings ::LOL !

Bombing the Moon
NASA LCROSS Looks for Moon Water Under the Lunar Surface

Oct 21, 2009
Don Kaise

Read more at Suite101: Bombing the Moon: NASA LCROSS Looks for Moon Water Under the Lunar Surface | Suite101.com don-kaiser.suite101.com...

edit on 15-3-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Looks like it may be a picture of a rover.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well we didn't get to observe too much did we? In fact it was a miserable FLOP

misson was 100% success i dont know what your talking about.

edit: phage already pointed it out.
edit on 15-3-2012 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Here is an high res picture. Didn't see if it's already posted but here you go

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Granted, don't know for sure if it is the Earth's moon or not, or exactly what that shape may be or represent.But,
I must say that this was quite an interesting catch. It's people looking closely enough at what seems innocent pictures at times to see something such as this to point out to people that can help make a big difference. Thanks! S+F

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Pause this video at 4.29

The picture was taken before the LCROSS impact.

Also on the piece of blue paper overlaping the image it appears to say "somthing somthing conspiracies" at the top.
edit on 15/3/12 by dadfortruth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
That's just moon united's football ground

Nice find OP. look forward to hear what others say. Im not sure what it could be to be honest.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Originally posted by Swizzy
Could be highlighting something, could be a million things other than a base

A guitar?

Ba dum tss

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Hey

Nice find OP

i have an image here i would like to share, how do i put the picture in the post?
i have taken the sheet of paper at the side of the image and tried to make the writing more clearer and a better perspective..someone maybe able to tell what it says

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Is This the smoking gun? Is this the proof that there is an Ancient Extraterrestrial Civilization on the Moon? A huge Rectangular anomaly right on the desk of Nasa Ames Research Center. What is this perfectly rectangular anomaly on the Moon?

Full image www.nasa.gov...
snip

edit on 14-3-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

What would be of main interest to me, a researcher, are the details of how this "anomaly" was found. What led the person, you?, to zoom in on that photograph? What did you see and did you see it as we see it before showing the closeup of the area?

Give us the details as it seems others found it and posted it as far back as 2009 or even earlier. The dirt, man!

This is a Personal Matter....

The infamous "Centaur Moon Bombing" was happened, right the same day of My Birhtday!

I have always perceived this infamous mission like something a lot different from the official explanation of NASA.

It was Unacceptable.

So, sometime, I went around and around on the "Centaur/LCROSS Mission" to try to find something unusual, and try to find if something was slip-out...

Did you ever seen the video of "the presumed" impact? What a scam!

There wasn't impact at all. There was't "the huge plume" observing by the earth telescopes. No one detected the impact... No impact!

The Centaur was intercepted before the crash...

edit on 15-3-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherHumanBeing
Hey

Nice find OP

i have an image here i would like to share, how do i put the picture in the post?
i have taken the sheet of paper at the side of the image and tried to make the writing more clearer and a better perspective..someone maybe able to tell what it says

Share pls

It's always appreciate to discuss.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

its here : img.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 15-3-2012 by AnotherHumanBeing because: (no reason given)

the clearest I could get it, you can see more for sure.
can anyone tell what it says?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Yes it was planned. Of course it was. If it wasn't planned it would not have been possible to observe it.

Well we didn't get to observe too much did we? In fact it was a miserable FLOP Even the guy at NASA was fed up after the miserable no show, packs up his laptop and can't WAIT to get out of there

Some guy gets left hanging after Nasa bombed the moon

Must be all those budget cuts... having to work out of a trailer :shk:

Exactly this... Zorgon. A HUGE NASA FLOP..... AND A HUGE NASA SCAM!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I watched that guy get left hanging LIVE and it felt soooo arkward FPMSL!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

There wasn't impact at all. There was't "the huge plume" observing by the earth telescopes. No one detected the impact... No impact!

The Centaur was intercepted before the crash...

What proof do have of an interception since you have got so many other things WRONG before!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

No Proof sorry, But: No Egg... No Chicken ...

So, without doubt the WRONG are you.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Yes it was planned. Of course it was. If it wasn't planned it would not have been possible to observe it.

Well we didn't get to observe too much did we? In fact it was a miserable FLOP Even the guy at NASA was fed up after the miserable no show, packs up his laptop and can't WAIT to get out of there

Some guy gets left hanging after Nasa bombed the moon

Must be all those budget cuts... having to work out of a trailer :shk:

Exactly this... Zorgon. A HUGE NASA FLOP..... AND A HUGE NASA SCAM!

This is what I call "staying in the vacuum"

How can someone leave that poor guy hanging like that.

Nice thread Arken

S&F

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

That could be one of our crashed satellites or other space junk. Alot more digging is needed before you can call it a "base".

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join