It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon Base in a Photo on the Desk of NASA Ames Research Center!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
Great info! Bibliotecpleyeades has all the info the PTB don't want us to see, it is the google for forbidden topics.

Of course there is the movie Celestial which leaves no doubt about alien activity on the moon:

Yeah, certainly great info, and thanks for that interesting video clip which also shows what seems to be some "entrance" of some kind on Moon's surface, and also what seems to be "domes" (also called "spherical buildings) ...

In this conference
Karl Wolfe explain about the anomalies on the Moon www.cavinessreport.com...

According to testimony from Karl Wolf in the late 1990's, the above-mentioned individual was shown photographs revealing a large complex on the lunar surface that included numerous structures-- towers, spherical buildings and mushroom-shaped buildings-- from what he remembered. Realizing he was seeing something he wasn't supposed to be seeing, Sergeant Wolf immediately refused to look any further. Much to his surprise, nothing was ever reported in the news in the following days. And, Sergeant Wolf kept his mouth shut. Until then, Karl Wolf had known nothing about mysterious activity on that supposedly "dead" world we call the Moon or about government cover-ups.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

According to the Andromedans, there were 9 huge domed cities on the moon on the far side, and these domes housed up to 5 million extraterrestrials at one time. There was water, vegetation and everything. These covered hundreds of square miles. When Richard Hoagland shows you pictures of the "shards" that are miles in height, he's right.

This is what Richard Hoagland has been talking about all those years, with the dome structures; this is what these things are these things were for, exactly. It’s good stuff, it gives me the chills!

In the article titled "I Saw Structures on the Moon" Karl Wolfe, who worked for the Director of Intelligence at Headquarters Tactical Air Command, Technical Group, documents to have indeed seen photographs of alien spacecraft and buildings. Indeed, various researchers which include Richard Hoagland, have also documented many artificial structures on the Moon, consistent with artificial structures that have been created by oppressive civilizations on Earth. If that is true, then it is plausible that allegations made by Alex Collier and other independent researchers like Dr. Michael Salla, of an on-going Manipulative Extraterrestrial presence on Earth, could be true. Richard Hoagland also suggests that the astronauts saw glass buildings and other "interesting structures" on the back of the Moon. Mr. Hoagland often says that NASA is still trying to alter photo materials before they are published in public catalogues and files.

edit on 26-10-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I just need to show u a documentary, I am not sure if I had to create a new topic about it.

The national TV in my country (Greece) plays a documentary about NASA and what they hide from us in apolo 11 mission.

www.youtube.com...=2015

It is surprising because it shows actual footage that nobody seeing before, also astronauts recordings (what they said about it)... It shows ancient ruins, spaceships abandoned, etc. The guy speaks greek but u dont need to understand the language... Its a rare footage and I wanted to share it with u.

if you want me to give you a short translation, just give me the video runtime (from --- to) hours, and I may be able to help u.

The only thing that you cant see on this video, but the journalist says it, the astronauts didn't allowed by the headquarters, to monitor and take photos from the entities that flied next to them, they gave them a warning that if they did that, they may get attacked by these entities (aliens).

run the video from 32:00 and aftrwrds... The funny thing about this documentary, it is played via the "national tv" and u know how hard is to play something like it, in a nation tv channel. Its not a show, but a documentary.
edit on 23-9-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

Very nice footage

I want to translate if you can from 34:20 minute, is this footage real or reconstruction ? What is the source of the video ?

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
@34:20... After the drums he says...

"And then the critical moment came, that it was the major reason of the military inteligence (the whole Apollo mission) to visit and conquer the moon."

Footage is from North of crater Moltke " sea of piece. And it says that this footage is unexposed to the public (till that time).
then he says :
" This is the true reason of the whole Apollo mission, Armsstrong and the other crew went to take pictures and monitor the abandoned base on the moon, with a 14 minutes footage that never being published"

This mysterious structures have been already known to intelligence, because they photographed them from satellites, much before they actual visited the moon. So they knew about what rely there much before they go there. Is this structures humans made? Ofcourse not, it is structures from an alien civilization.

Structures that may imply to an abandoned ancient base.

The military succeeded in the first part of their mission to take actual footage from this ruins in the moon. Now it was time to proceed in the second part of the mission.

According to our insider, the astronauts, continued their research, they took samples, they missured dimensions of these structures and they left the ruins.

The strange structure that looks like a spacecraft garage (or welcoming building), is 60m long and 9 meter height. It has 12 big windows and a huge door 5 meter wide and 3 meter height..
According the results from analyzing the findings. The structure material is the same as the moons material. The walls were extremly corroded, 60% oxygen 0.1 hydrogen.. But from the time that the moon does not have atmosphere, scientists concluded that this building is a many thousand years old.

The 14 minute secret walk of Armstrong and the crew into this ruins, never being published by Nasa.

Officially, it never happened. But in a point, and during armostrong and the crew mission, Nasa almost published by a mistake in 21st of April, real facts about Armostrong's condition, that looked strange in the reading. With an article in newspapers that said the following : Armstrong's heart bit reached 160 per minute, just before he finished his last walk into the moon, during an operation to collect materials and samples from the ground.. This news almost pass unnoticed, but many people wondered how is it possible, that armostrong had this heart bits during a routine job to carry some little stones? Armstrong was a known veteran in military and body shape as metal... With 88 ops in Korea and pilot of airplanes.

With this disturbing news, the doctor of the astronauts, Charles Neri (well something like that) he found out another forgotten detail in this specific story, that erased the original Nasa statement. During the 3 hours walk in the moon, armstong and the other guy, collected 25klgs of stones, but because the moon have a different atmosphere than the one on earth, six times less, the original weight they carried, was only 4klgs!. That alone, proved that nasa lied.

The ruins prove why Armstrong was in a big stress in his opp instead.
video runtime 45:00 end time for me.. I got tired.. lol

As I said, this documentary played in our National TV. You can see the logo up in the corner (ET1), according to the speaker, this 14 min footage was a leak from an insider. An extra info, this documentary didnt played this year, its few years ago (3-4, I have to check).

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
In the picture the OP put up showing the structure in the picture on the desk. The papers next to it have details on the structure and measurements. On the computer screen on the other side of them the image of the structure shaded in yellow appears. On the computer above that is written "Spacecraft visualizations."

What they are doing is investigating possible structure and possible spacecraft on the moon's surface.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
So my video fits 100% with this topic.

this videos, confirming our stories and history. I know its not appropriate to write stories here.. But it fits!

In ancient years, PLATO philosopher wrote that in the moon resided blond beautiful humans (pliadians) and reptiles. This story is much much after Atlantis event, its about 4000bc I think, anyway, I cant remember. I have to check.

India was in a huge conflict with the people from the moon and Apollonas was here during that time. Is the god of light, god of the sun. His name have many different versions, we call him Foibos Apollonas and some people call him also as Voltaros (his universal name, as they claim) He killed many reptiles during his short stay here and India requested help from us (greeks) to fight against the people of the moon.

Apollonas took his Argo's and they made 3 days till they attack the moon. They circled the moon for 3 days (for a reason). They killed everybody up there and destroyed most of their bases.

Argo is a known name to you, even from Odyssey, but the true translation of ARGO is " flying ship".

You can find this story in India if you ever visit them, in their libraries. Thats a nice addition and story, that we knew for thousands of years (you can find it in PLATO books also in India!)... and it fits!! Moon full of ruins. According to plato, there is a city inside the moon and the moon ofcourse is not an ordinary planet. Its a flag ship.

I think the reason of this war, was once again their desire of corrupting and mind control, from the moon with specific tech. Thats why we killed them. Pliadians pretending always of being light entities, but their true desire is power and controlling others..

so this documentary, didnt said much to us, just made us happy.. lol

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Looks like the reflection of a digital watch on the glossy printer paper. Case closed.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

In my Lunar Geology class while in gradschool (MS, Planetary Science), we analyzed and highlighted various terrain features on the lunar surface. The highlights on this photo could be anything.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

Interesting footage...seems like I have seen this somewhere else before and it has been debunked though. I will try to find it again and post here if/when I do.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Found this on an earlier thread about this footage....apparently it was from a movie.

free_spirit
This footage has been discussed here before. Then I should tell again
the source. It's a recreation, CGI animation made in Spain by the
Dibulitoon Studio SL in 2001 as special effects for a movie by popular
spanish author J.J. Benitez known also for the best seller The Troy Horse.

The movie was released by Televisión Española TVE telling the story of
how the american astronauts found ruins of an ancient alien base on
the Moon. The movie folowed the model of the old british Alternative 3
movie and many people thought that the alien base ruins on the Moon
were actually real and filmed by the Apollo crew.

Of course J.J. Benitez never told the truth letting the controversy in favour
of the rattings.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Wow thanks for the reply, didnt knew that, but the story I posted after the video, is real, at least it is written thousand years ago. I wonder why the national tv channels chose this kind of propaganda.. Massonic involvment I smell.

I will give you some examples, I dont know if you have them translated in your librarys.

You know Pythagoras right? He insisted that the moon is resided by blond beautiful people. (you can find that in his books).

You know Socrates right? He insisted that the moon is a hollow ship with cities and sea inside it with atmosphere (more like a geosphere, not outside).

Nonos from Egypt wrote the same things more or less... Xenofanhs (socrates student), Ieron, Obidios (all of them are philosophers, some of them known, some of them unknown). They also said that something happened in Africa... Also Anaximandros philosopher one of the most important philosophers ever existed, but they burned and destroyed his books, those who wanted to hide things. But we know Aneximandros from the most recent philosophers, because they all praised him, who are reffering to him all the time in their books. He wrotte about all these stuff as well, but he also wrote things about the infinity, the space when it ends, how it ends, if it ends (because he new about the dimensions) He wrote that in the material form, the infinity has no end, so the material organisms, can expand. (something like that)...

And I searched about when the insident happened (with Apollonas). Just after the cataclysmic event. At least, a war happened there. I could give u the book titles from these philosophers, if you have them in a translated version.

Its all moon related and we have indications that a war happened there.
edit on 26-9-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Any idea whos arm that is (maybe) trying to conceal whaty is on that picture? And I would also like to know what those doedles are on the side of those pictures. Maybe these answers can answer some of our questions...

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

zatara
reply to post by Arken

Any idea whos arm that is (maybe) trying to conceal whaty is on that picture? And I would also like to know what those doedles are on the side of those pictures. Maybe these answers can answer some of our questions...

Fully explained in this very thread by the guy in the photo.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Was there ever a conclusion in this case, since I still believe this is one of the biggest mistakes NASA have made to day.
It´s a really interesting topic and its sad it just died out like all other interesting topics..

I hope someone will come up with more details on what the text say on the paper around the unknown structure

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
i dont see anything special on that photo ?? it is photo of crater fields filled with ... guess what ? craters...

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: milomilo

There is clearly a structure showing on the photograph
you have to be blind not seeing that

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
a reply to: milomilo

There is clearly a structure showing on the photograph
you have to be blind not seeing that

Again, fully explained in this very thread by the guy in the photo.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

Well still, its strange they choose to color the "marker" the same color as the surrounds..
Would it not be easier to use white or something else that stood out

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
New to this site. Sorry if I'm resurrecting a dead post. I'm not yet familiar with all guidelines. I created an account to show this. In the background is on an computer monitor is another image. Burry. But clearly a targeting image, circling the same structure in the photo in question. And with an image next to it showing its on the South Pole. Looking at the terrain and the crater next to "structure" you can tell its of the same location. Is that just a "coordinates grid" also? Sorry, I can't post pictures I guess. But check it out.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: roughycannon
Heres the original picture its just a crater:

www.enterprisemission.com...

This small crater in de border of the big crater is not this structure in the desk table photo.
This square structure is UNDER this small crater.

And a little bit strange, this small crater in this small NIR image looks very similar to the little crater right from the crater above the big crater.

Generelly, we need an algorithm that finds duplications due to clone stamp usage (why should they use this here?!? probably just coincidence), and other anomalys in all official nasa.gov photos of the moon.
And then a reputed photo forensic scientist who says "fake" (if it's one).

If this is really a "grid" etc. (they should give out the manipulated photo with the grid for comparison tests), but this would be not a proof that the NASA does not manipulate photos.
A "grid" (to much dark, a artificial grid is more exact and more bright) would be a clever cover story :-) . But why not in the same direction like the photo/paper. And why rotated by a few degrees. There is no reason for that.
Another step work. Without occasion.
Some poeple had say, they had manipulated photos, or had seen originals (this technician he visited NSA for reapiring hardware).

And what is that long "line" or shadow in this one LCROSS photo from this small grey point?

And besides, why should aliens on the moon (UFO sightings on lunar missions, etc.) allow their structures to be destroyed?
I think there is still plenty to see on private lunar missions in the next years.
Billionaires as astronauts with SpaceX with good private handcameras at the capsule windows by circumnavigations of the moon. Space X should install high resolution cameras around a ship/capsule, that circumnavigation the moon.
With live transmission the data to the earth.
So the DoD can not control what will become public after the mission.
And What the billionaires report, the DoD can not control.
Maybe the billionaires should swallow the micro-SD memory card of their expensive high-end DSLR before landing on Earth ;-).

A "marker" is inherently more visible.
That is the nature of a "marker". Also a digital marker before printing. Yellow, red, bright green etc..
And where can you buy such strange "markers"?
And WHY a tape marker, a marker pen, paint pen (absolutely covering) etc. is more easy.
Will now markers appear, that look like this?
As in the case of the alien doll that appeared AFTER Boyd's photo?

If this is not only a "grid", maybe these are deliberate leaks.
Like Belgium 1989/1990 or Phoenix 1997. The aliens want to test the reactions.
Do you know the incident in the Hudson Valley? The Jumbo Pilot Trick (or Trip) Johnson is in the front yard with a family. He sees a large V-shaped object come deeper.
He says he could have landed on it. 1 to 2 miles tall.
He hears a voice in his head "Do not worry, this is just a demonstration".

When will the next UFO flap come?
My wish for the "show", Cologne, at silvester night above the river Rhine bridges.
Many people would look in the dark sky and see it. And there are to big tv stations in this city.

This short video, "high five, high five" (begging), no high five... sad...
Maybe he was sad, disagreeing with the... destruction?!?
I think that would be a crime. A crime against the mankind.
That's not better than destroying a budda statue (by the taliban).
Except the aliens have allowed it. Because it would be her property.
But the monument protection could have something against it ;-D.

originally posted by: Arken
There wasn't impact at all. There was't "the huge plume" observing by the earth telescopes. No one detected the impact... No impact!

The Centaur was intercepted before the crash...

No evidence from independent sources?
And what is with "sound".
Remember the experiment, the moon has vibrating like a bell or tuning fork after a impact.
Not in this case? Has nobody pointed a laser at the reflector on the moon?

@AnotherHumanBeing

This document photo.
With correct (better?) perspective:
imgur.com...

@Nicolas Flamel

No, it does not look like a magnifying glass.
It is very small (look his arm), has similar colors to the print, and this is only a print (perhaps laser with 600dpi), not a film or micro film. This makes no sense.
And a "grid", hmmm, why so dark, and not white lines?!?

@LatvianDude

Is there a higher resolution version of this "more detailed comparision"?
Full resolution of the original image, but with this filters etc.. Side by side, and as single photos. With exact the same area, it would be possible to change the images overlayed for comparison in a video sequence after showing the whole picture and the area in full resolution.

You could make a video sequence in UHD.
Because the full resolution photo is a little bit bigger than 2160p. Not problem.
* Then a zoom into the area.
* Then this both images from your post in UHD resolution, but alternating, not side-by-side
* Then alternating, but with transparency from one to other image.
* And perhaps than, side by side.

originally posted by: ConspiracyFearist22
I'm still failing to see why this so-called pic is causing so much confusion. I doubt anyone of these guys actually "knows" what that pic is.

Why has no one tried to postulate it being Santa Clauses house or a lunar who're house? Can either of these claims be proved wrong? And does it mean NASA is "lying" to us?

Oh how creative, the well-known "Santa Claus Gambit":: www.debunkingskeptics.com/Page4.htm

@ Arken

The Point is, this is not a "grid".
That's NASA's excuse, which Colaprete has to say.
He would have the opportunity to become a whistleblower.
We need a billionaire who secures his academic/professional and financial future.

P.S.:
We have to get the TTSA to listen to suggestions. A public benefit company.
Ideas:
* 360°-Live-Stream Cubesats in Earth orbit.
Then NASA loses its monopoly on live images from Earth orbit.
There have already been several live streams "accidentally canceled".
For example, from the ISS.
* A (or two, for optical cross bearing of objects) small moon-focused telescope in Earth orbit or closer, to the moon.
To find spaceships flying from the moon or to the moon. Non-Newtonian motion proves intelligent control.
Also livestream to earth.
Both are good PR (for TTSA), and a source for money (YouTube monetarization) for TTSA.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join