It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon Base in a Photo on the Desk of NASA Ames Research Center!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hi and good looking out OP! SnF!

Was looking at the Filer's files. Looks like this thread topic has caught more attention.

www.nationalufocenter.com...’s Cabeus Crater Bombed in 2009 has Strange Structures

A member of Above Top Secret allegedly got an email from Anthony Colaprete of NASA Ames Research Center, concerning the image of the Moon structures photograph on his desk claiming the structure is simply a marker placed on the photograph and not alien structures.

He and a colleague were conducting analysis of the LRO/LCROSS mission when this image was taken.
Colaprete says that the object seen in the Cabeus crater is just a "digital marking grid" and the picture is not real, but a computer simulation. However, the two annex pictures used to demonstrate the alleged "grid” are not similar to the artificial structures in the crater.

The mission objectives of the Lunar Crater Observation and Sensing Satellite (LCROSS) were to advance the Vision for Space Exploration by confirming the presence or absence of water ice in a permanently shadowed crater at either the moon's North or South Pole. The identification of water is very important for human activities on the moon. Northrop-Grumman built the spacecraft and NASA/Ames Research Lab shifted the target crater from Cabeus ‘A’ to Cabeus (proper at 84.90°S 35.50°W) just before the bombing. The general consensus of lunar experts was that Cabeus showed the highest hydrogen concentrations at the South Pole. LCROSS blasted into Cabeus with two heavy impactors with a rocket weighing some 2.2 tons, carrying the destructive force equivalent that of 1.5 tons of dynamite to test the theory that ancient ice lies buried there.

This is an enlargement of the Cabeus crater image, so perhaps the impact was designed to provide water for a Moon base already there. The photo reveals more than one structure and is evidence for a huge base built by large numbers of intelligent life forms on our Moon. Perhaps NASA wanted to send a warning to the inhabitants of the structures, or to provide water for those already there.
The mission was publicized as a fast-paced, low-cost, mission that will leverage some existing NASA systems, expertise, and Ames' Lunar Prospector spacecraft experience. The LCROSS Satellite crashed into the 60 miles wide Cabeus crater on October 9, 2009, and carved out a hole about 80 feet wide and kicked up at least 26 gallons of water. The impact caused an explosion of material from the crater's surface to create a plume that was shone on national TV. The plume was difficult to see and video of the impact showed little more than a fuzzy white flash, but specialized instruments discovered the presence of water (ice and vapor), hydrocarbons and hydrated materials. You can view the crash at: www.youtube.com...

You can hear the NASA Mission team stating, “We can see very small craters within the large crater.” Women’s voice states, “We confirm a Thermal signature of the craters with our cameras; over.”

This thermal image was taken minutes before impact on October 9, 2009, with red indicating heat coming from the crater edges and possible structures on the moon. Those red areas to the right and center are indicating heat closest to the impact point just below center of image.

Somebody Else may be on the Moon, maybe it is us.

Anthony Colaprete, the principal investigator for Northrop-Grumman spacecraft NASA's LCROSS mission said after impact, "And we didn't find just a little bit. We found a significant amount of water." Anthony says we saw the crater, we saw the impact, and we have measurements of what we needed; we have the data to answer the questions we set out to address. These findings tend to confirm there is ice that when melted is water that has accumulated over billions of years.

Ben Rich the former head of the Lockheed Skunk works stated that, “UFO's are indeed very real and from other planets....We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity… Anything you can imagine we already know how to do.”

www.youtube.com... Credit: NASA, LCROSS AST Mission Team.

Just thought I should let you know.
Keep up the good work OP... in searching for Truth! I do not like being lied to one bit- can't speak for others...but we're definitely on the same team!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

Something just raised my suspicions. Without explanation as to how you came up with the 'solution' (there are no markers showing which part of the moon the NASA Ames 'desk photo' was taken of), you came up with the idea around 11 pages before the word came back from NASA that the image you provide in your second post is what was being represented. Did they get the idea for their cover story from you, or .... ?

Please forgive me if I have misunderstood something here, just seems a bit odd.

edit on 13-4-2012 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Agreed. I personally can't believe how many people on here are taking the fail excuse offered by the guy in the photo.

Just using the most cursory of common sense, anyone can see that:

a] The photo is a photo. Not a 3D model.

b) The 'grids' provided by way of explanation look NOTHING like the anomaly.

The current version of photoshop is so advanced that these sorts of anomalies could be easily removed in the publicly released images, and thus referenced should evidence like that in the OP come to light (note the many side by side image comparisons offered by certain ATSers in this thread). Notwithstanding that NASA would have had access to improved photo manipulation a few years ahead of the public.

Fact is, we are being lied to about the moon, and likely many other bodies in our solar system too.

Reference Grids.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I'm still failing to see why this so-called pic is causing so much confusion. I doubt anyone of these guys actually "knows" what that pic is.

Why has no one tried to postulate it being Santa Clauses house or a lunar who're house? Can either of these claims be proved wrong? And does it mean NASA is "lying" to us?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
its really sad that the us goverment thinks every one is as dumb as they sound. they just need to come out and say what every one already knows THAT WE ARE NOT ALONE....then we can all move on to the next step OPEN CONTACT... and take the human race to the next step.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyFearist22
I'm still failing to see why this so-called pic is causing so much confusion. I doubt anyone of these guys actually "knows" what that pic is.

Why has no one tried to postulate it being Santa Clauses house or a lunar who're house? Can either of these claims be proved wrong? And does it mean NASA is "lying" to us?

OHMIGOD YOU'VE CRACKED IT!!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I just read the email from the (supposed) person in the photo on page 9..

I think that explaination is complete BS!! There is no reference grid on the page!! The only square object or pattern you would associate with a grid is that small object/anomoly.

Also it seems to be casting a shadow to the left the object!!

There are shadows everywhere in the image, as in - it is a real photo of the surface.

The person in the email claimed it was a simulated elevation map/image of the lunar surface.. Why would they include shadows on such an image.

edit on 8-10-2012 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
reply to post by Arken

I just read the email from the (supposed) person in the photo on page 9..

I think that explaination is complete BS!! There is no reference grid on the page!! The only square object or pattern you would associate with a grid is that small object/anomoly.

Also it seems to be casting a shadow to the left the object!!

There are shadows everywhere in the image, as in - it is a real photo of the surface.

The person in the email claimed it was a simulated elevation map/image of the lunar surface.. Why would they include shadows on such an image.

edit on 8-10-2012 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

Well shadows would help to show slope, height & direction etc of a surface feature !

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Well NASA released a statement explaining what it is ..... There we go .... that explains everything... Im glad an authoritive organization told me what to believe. I mean NASA wouldnt lie....Would they ? Love how the morons just accepted that explanation without questions lol

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by uGullibleFool

Well NASA released a statement explaining what it is ..... There we go .... that explains everything... Im glad an authoritive organization told me what to believe. I mean NASA wouldnt lie....Would they ? Love how the morons just accepted that explanation without questions lol

If you don't believe NASA, why don't you try using your own eyes:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Moral: Read the thread before you post.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
After all these comments and pages I sure hope someone asked the question...how do they know that guy has a pic of the moon?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
Plus he included 2 attachments that are going to blow some minds and will make future lunar anomalies/structures claims fall by the wayside or at least require strict, irrefutable evidence.

Did I miss something? Where are these two attachments?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by uGullibleFool

SHARP LIKE A RAZOR!

Constellation of stars.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

Originally posted by The Shrike
Plus he included 2 attachments that are going to blow some minds and will make future lunar anomalies/structures claims fall by the wayside or at least require strict, irrefutable evidence.

Did I miss something? Where are these two attachments?

The two attachments (NASA photos) are no longer on ATS because I removed them after I gave it up here a few months ago due to overzealous mods removing a couple of my threads and I cursed at one of them and got banned so I emptied my stored photos.

You can see the two attachments at: www.thelivingmoon.com...

Scroll down to almost the bottom and they'll be the last two photos showing the multi-color square grid from straight above and the other one is from an almost surface angle.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Why we must believe in Nasa guy A. Colaprete?

If Nasa has discovered something on the Moon you really think that Nasa reveals...." yes we have discovered an alien base in that crater"....

No. The "things" don't go so....

edit on 10-10-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Because it is confirmed by independent research:

edit on 10-10-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Arken

Because it is confirmed by independent research:

edit on 10-10-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

No. Absolutely Nothing.

Nothing confirm the grid. Nothing.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

No. Absolutely Nothing.

Nothing confirm the grid. Nothing.

Just keep repeating that to yourself. Also: "I can't believe my own eyes...I can't believe my own eyes..."

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Like nothing, absolutely nothing confirm the "Centaur" impact.

Strange games up there.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Like nothing, absolutely nothing confirm the "Centaur" impact.

Except the pictures taken by LCROSS:

www.weather.com...

Arken, you really need to learn when to stop beating a dead horse.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join