It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii mystery: Child's Fingers Found in Trash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Hawaii mystery: Child

news.blogs.cnn.com

Police in Honolulu are asking for the public's help in finding the answers to a horrible mystery: How did the fingers of a child end up in a trash bin at a housing complex?

The fingers were found a month ago, according to a Honolulu Police Department news release.

"Laboratory testing has determined that the fingers are those of a child," police said in Monday's release.

The fingers are those of a girl, 2½ to 4 years old...
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 14-3-2012 by Socrato because: title

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Could be a case of cruel punishment or possibly mutilation of a child slave for sexual pleasure. I wonder how much white-slavery goes on in Hawaii? They must have been fairly old to have been mistaken as roots, so maybe the child is long gone.

I'm assuming the child was eaten by cannibals and the fingers were a momento which someone grew tired of or felt the need to dispose of.

news.blogs.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

Jeez, that is crazy. Hopefully it is some kind of sick joke, and was cut off a dugup corpse or something.....

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
I'm assuming the child was eaten by cannibals and the fingers were a momento which someone grew tired of or felt the need to dispose of.

That's quite an assumption. What leads you to think that?

I would think a cannibal would eat the fingers, too. But I guess I don't know, because I don't eat children.

Whatever happened there, seems pretty horrible. The article says they found 6 fingers. Very strange.
edit on 14-3-2012 by VariableConstant because: typo

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Bleh. Curiosity got the better of me. I wish I have stronger will power. Bleh. Just, bleh.
Hope they get some tip offs...

top topics

join