It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 6.8 Japan

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
5.9 replica right now

EMSC

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Was that 'all' or is it building up? I believe its building up..
Why? One week ago we were strucked by the first magnetic bang at around '09:00 UTC'
The first quake today came '09:08:33 UTC'.
The big one will come around 14-17 UTC, that was when the blast was at its highest..

Wait and see I'd guess.
edit on 14-3-2012 by Mouline because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
10km = (drum roll) HAARP!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by woodnut86

What makes you say that?

YouTube video?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Missed it by about 100 hours buddy.

And your high amount of stars is expected, since critical thinking is the exception, not the rule in ATS land

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

MAG UTC DATE-TIME
y/m/d h:m:s LAT
deg LON
deg DEPTH
km Region
MAP 5.7 2012/03/14 12:05:06 35.710 140.738 16.9 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.4 2012/03/14 11:40:19 40.957 144.793 22.2 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.7 2012/03/14 10:57:42 40.764 144.830 21.8 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 6.1 2012/03/14 10:49:25 40.799 144.770 9.5 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 6.9 2012/03/14 09:08:38 40.899 144.923 26.6 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

earthquake.usgs.gov...

its a little creepy these are hitting exactly 1 year and 1 day since the big one.
edit on 14-3-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Its a little creepy how people can not count.....
american idiocy...
Scary !

ps : and for the "haarper", there are many earthquake hitting our world long before HAARP exists......
edit on 14-3-2012 by maritimo69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by FoxMulder91
reply to post by amongus

He said 40 hours, the time of the earthquake was outside of that time range, what credit is there to give?

Especially in a situation like this.

Cheers

Oh, I don't know....maybe because he nailed two earthquakes within that 40 hour window....of significant magnitude. And here we are shortly after with another one..I just think he was in tune to something. And per the stars on my post above, so do others.

It's just an opinion....
edit on 14-3-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)
Agreed, This is significant and credit should be given to jude (OP) for bringing this to our attention.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I believe the solar system is near a black hole and that when Earth passes between it and the sun we get catastrophic events that seem to happen about this time of the year. If I am correct, we will see something even bigger than last year's Japan tsunami event. I believe by the beginning of April as I think it move forward slight due to the speed and distance between the sun and the black hole. And I believe it is the reason the earth core is messed up and shifting poles rapidly. It could be this visitor has been around before and the sun is part of a binary system.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
How does it matter who predicted what and when? The EQ happened and that should be the focus of discussion. I have been reading many threads lately where pages and pages worth of comments are nothing more than bragging and/or proving someone wrong for their opinion. Opinions are like buttholes..everyone has one and you dont have to like it. Leave aside the opinions for the most part (not completely ignore them either) but please try to stay on the topic. At this time, the question should be asked is if this is just a start of another big one to follow? There was a volcano eruption yesterday or day before in Japan. I forget the name of the mountain but there was a thread on ATS about it.

I just hope the people of Japan do not have to go through another ordeal as they did last March. I was watching the documentary last night on TLC about the 1 year anniversary with video clips provided by Japanese residents. It was truely scary and sad to see their entire lifetime's achievements, accomplishments and families disappear.

edit on 14-3-2012 by hp1229 because: add content

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bitfreak
The problem is that the other guy didn't really predict anything, he simply made a guess based on the Suns activity, and he wasn't even sure whether there was a link between solar flares and Earthquakes. He was just speculating.

True...

There was a thread yesterday morning of someone's dream and he/she said she felt a big earthquake was imminent. I didn't comment in the thread so have no idea where it can be found...just throwing it out there.

The Sun has been very active as it has been earth facing as well..... could be a link but doesn't always produce a significant quake. The data doesn't suggest anyway...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
I believe the solar system is near a black hole and that when Earth passes between it and the sun we get catastrophic events that seem to happen about this time of the year. If I am correct, we will see something even bigger than last year's Japan tsunami event. I believe by the beginning of April as I think it move forward slight due to the speed and distance between the sun and the black hole. And I believe it is the reason the earth core is messed up and shifting poles rapidly. It could be this visitor has been around before and the sun is part of a binary system.

You just never know..... we sure don't. Something is up imo as well....

Wait and see and for those of us who pray or meditate... now is the time.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by amongus

And your high amount of stars is expected, since critical thinking is the exception, not the rule in ATS land

real keen eye for the obvious there Chad, is it the hair spray or the hot rollers that give you your ATS charm?

This guy missed it but not by much

edit on 14-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
These were on top a large lump it seems under the ocean on what appears to be a crack already there as well. Seems like a bunch of smaller ones also going on in that area.

You can use this link
quakes.globalincidentmap.com...
then double click right next to the Earthquakes to zoom in on that spot double click again it will take you closer and so on. You will also need to switch the view from map to Satellite view in the upper right area.

The big thing I look at now is sure it just relieved pressure there but that only puts more pressure in other areas now. So where next? Predictions anyone?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It seems that Tokyo was also hit with a small one shortly after:

About 9 p.m. local time, a magnitude-6.1 quake shook buildings in the capital. It was centered just off the coast of Chiba, east of Tokyo, at a rather shallow 15 kilometers (9 miles) deep.

Source

I'm earthquake ignorant to be completely honest. All things I know about EQs has been a direct result of this website.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Or he knows what an aftershock is.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I predict there will be an F3 tornado in the midwest in the next month.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by MamaJ

I predict there will be an F3 tornado in the midwest in the next month.

For christsakes...knock it off. Take the debate to the prediction thread and quit derailing the OP.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

It is hard to know what to believe anymore!

Tread carefully, I suppose.

www.cluesforum.info...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by amongus

I agree with your latter statement.....although like I mentioned C dub, it was just MY opinion. I still think he was onto something.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join