It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Cars Around Seattle

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Thank you for trying. I believe you have solved this.

Size is a matter of perception to each individual. There are many factors involved when describing the size of something w/out getting right up on top of something and measuring it properly. At this point, w/out a picture, it is all conjecture at this point.

I do applaud you for trying to back up your theory

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
You people here on ATS do realize that you have made it easy to track you..... if in fact you are being tracked. Every post you make, or email or conversation in print can be tracked and will pop up on an email board of the tracker, much like when the forums you belong to send you continuing comments from forum topics that YOU receive on your own email. Be wary of your conversations with others, and watch what you say. Word your topics in such a way as to not include 'subversive' content...... just saying.....

Hate speech or just thinking out loud can land you in trouble as ...... Hate, which can be prosecuted in certain circumstances. Speaking openly about family members in certain government positions which require secrecy must be avoided..... 'loose lips sink ships' Your sometimes 'big mouth' can be an inadvertent queue to some organizations tracking and looking for information for their causes.

ATS is a perfect place for those wishing harm to the US, to gather info and the pulse of America.
ATS'ers...... WATCH YOUR MOUTH........... or you may have this sort of activity hound you.

If I only had a penny for every time someone posts something like "the CIA could be monitoring this thread" or "you're a disinfo agent".

ATS is the perfect place for the gov to monitor public discussion about classified projects, conspiracies, black programs, etc.etc.. Just to see what we know.

I actually hope we're being monitored here on ATS. Noone should ever be so afraid or paranoid that they can't live their lives and/or have meaningful discussions about these kinds of issues - on ATS or elsewhere. It's important! It shows them that we aren't going to be 'good little Americans' and ignore their dirty little secrets.

I consider some of my posts to be like big middle fingers to whoever might be "monitoring" said discussion. When you look at it that way the creepy folks in black suits are more like mindless drones with the intellectual intelligence of a puppy.

That doesn't mean you shouldn't keep yourself informed though.

Especially if you have loved ones to care for.

-ChriS

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join