It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

spinning dragon wheel...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I saw something out of the ordinary outside a large temple in Bali last year during a procession.
There were a lot of men playing drums. When they reached the temple, they stood outside drumming in a big group. What I thought I saw was round like a wheel, with spokes. It was scaly, the way you would imagine a reptile to be with long, scaly fins down its spine, all the way around. It had a serpentine head like a Chinese dragon. It spun continuously in the air above the drummers as though it was bouncing up and down on the noise - bouncing highest and spinning the fastest when the drums were loudest. I saw this from a small distance away. Obviously it wasn't a solid, flesh and blood object. It was made of energy or wind or something.
I was wondering if anyone here has ever seen or read or imagined anything similar.
edit on 14/3/12 by sirenofthedead because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a provoking or summoning ritual ?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
yeah, just some pagans calling the jinn, and the jinn having a laugh at them and playing along, nothing more

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
A jinn.
I didn't have a word for it. That is what I was looking for, thank you.
It was moving very exuberantly so, perhaps you're right when you say it was stringing them along for a laugh.

As for the type of ritual, I'd be guessing. If I recall correctly, it was right before a full moon and about the first week in June. A lot of women in white blouses. They came down the main street and across the square to the temple.
I assume all the noise is meant to keep anything malefic at bay.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Could you have seen a collectively generated thoughtform?

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

join