It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Soldier MURDERS 16 Civilians in Afghanistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
This guy is a true american citizen "Ignorant Free" . He spatters of how stupid soldiers treat their opponents like dirts with no remorse and how 16 innocent civilians were brutely murdered in Afghanistan with no reason watsoever.Gotta watch this , the guy is a winner!

Older men declare war. But it is the youth who must fight and die.

- Herbert Hoover
edit on 14-3-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

Great vid, that guy is great, gonna have to watch more of his stuff.

thanks for posting.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

And we have to ask the more important questions, you know - why are these people, why do so many people hate America, why do we have terrorism? Does it have anything to do with the fact that we are invading independent soverien nations time and time again, whether or not this be Iraq, Afganistan, Libya, Syria or Iran. Could it have anything to do with that?

What is this guy on about? Typical extremist propaganda...

/sarcasm

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but this guy is really annoying. I really couldn't bare sitting through 8 minutes of him talking. He needs to get his emotions in check before he posts a video like this next time, anyways. He's got too much pent up rage.

Besides, I thought it was obvious as to "why" the guy shot and killed those innocent civilians. Well, I have a theory, anyways. I mean, first there's the 'burning of the Korans' incident, then 2 Americans are killed in Afghanistan, then Obama comes out and apologizes to Afghanistan, and then these soldiers are sitting here thinking, "wtf?" and so they go and make things even - blood for blood. At least, that's the picture that I'm seeing being painted.
edit on 14-3-2012 by Lionhearte because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

Ofcourse he's annoying because he spoke the truth !! noOne likes hardcore truth nowadays, do they?

America will fall ! sad but true....You'll know you're real enemy soon....You'll see

edit on 14-3-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

top topics

join