It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men In Black 3 - unreleased Trailer!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Boy does this say it all. I can't believe how in your face it is! It really gets straight to it and what an effective way to wake people up.

www.youtube.com...

What do you folks think.

edit on 14-3-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
His suit doesn't fit him at all.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
great!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Wonder which MSM channel will run this one

Great way to wake up the sheeple eh.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Apologies for my above slightly sarcastic post, I posted it while watching the video.

After watching, thank you for sharing this. Its the absolute truth and more people need to know it. S&F

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
This wasn't a trailer for Men in Black 3. I feel lied to. Just like people were lied to so the NDAA could become reality.

link   
reply to post by quedup

Will Smith sure looks a lot different these days.

link   
reply to post by quedup

I think the dude could potentially be arrested for impersonating a secret service agent, but video makes a good point, the checklist is asinine for potential you-know-whats, the Mormons are required to have like a months stock of food, if they follow the rules, guess their all on that list.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
This wasn't a trailer for Men in Black 3. I feel lied to. Just like people were lied to so the NDAA could become reality.

I think you're missing the point Boncho and it IS in the Terrorist Forum - not the Movies.
It's really cheered me up.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
reply to post by quedup

I think the dude could potentially be arrested for impersonating a secret service agent, but video makes a good point, the checklist is asinine for potential you-know-whats, the Mormons are required to have like a months stock of food, if they follow the rules, guess their all on that list.

They wear black suits too don't they?

And let's face it, who needs the Media any more - just look at the Kony Vid!

The same thing should happen to this video - it would help wake people up alright.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

reply to post by quedup

The same thing should happen to this video - it would help wake people up alright.

Unfortunately, unlike the Kony video, this won't go viral nor be FOTM. This is because it doesn't grossly overstate atrocities committed in some random country people can pretend to care about so they can feel good about themselves and throw it in others faces to prove they are better people than people who don't share the video or support the cause.

Instead, people in America don't care what happens in their own country, they only pretend to care about things happening in Uganda or Darfur because its popular, so they can post a video and claim they're "taking action" as opposed to actually taking action.
edit on 14-3-2012 by Holodomor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Holodomor

reply to post by quedup

Unfortunately, unlike the Kony video, this won't go viral nor be FOTM. This is because it doesn't grossly overstate atrocities committed in some random country people can pretend to care about so they can feel good about themselves and throw it in others faces to prove they are better people than people who don't share the video or support the cause.

Instead, people in America don't care what happens in their own country, they only pretend to care about things happening in Uganda or Darfur because its popular, so they can post a video and claim they're "taking action" as opposed to actually taking action.
edit on 14-3-2012 by Holodomor because: (no reason given)

You are so right on that.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Holodomor

You know, I'm beginning to think that - we'll start to actually see Americans walking around with the star sticker on their lapels thinking that it will keep them safe.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Haha your like those women, while watching an intense thriller movie they are commenting on how nice the curtains are and oh her shoes are so gorgeous but that dress does NOT suit her.

Anyway nice video.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Haha your like those women, while watching an intense thriller movie they are commenting on how nice the curtains are and oh her shoes are so gorgeous but that dress does NOT suit her.

Anyway nice video.

Come on - the guy did say sorry for his sarcasm - and very quickly. But I must admit I thought the same till I saw his next post.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
What this little movie clip really shows is the true ignorance, and conformity of the people.
No one was asking for any kind of ID.

Especially if they believed that this guy was the real deal, they should have answered in a more compliant way as to what would be the “correct and appropriate” answer. Just in case, lol.

Except maybe the question with the flashlight. How do you answer that one? I would think that just about everyone has one of those in their house, so when answering with no, you are obviously lying.
If you answer with yes, then you fit into this category and are automatically considered a T.

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CB6699

Hope they've printed plenty star stickers - they're sure going to use some.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I'm quick to spot when other men wear non-tailored suits.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Hope you haven't got a sticker on your lapel

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Hope you haven't got a sticker on your lapel

If answering these questions truthfully got me stickers I'd have a whole roll.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join